AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tumblr Questions that make u go WTF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
This was on my Tumblr,
Anonymous asked: Money hungry bitch! that puts everything below making money. The post in Ambercutie forum about making prank calls. You don't care about hurting someone or money. Nasty bitch

Oh wow. I’m new to how tumblr works, so I just now found ur messages. So someone must have really hurt you with a prank call in the past huh? LOL Bahahahaha. Prank calls… give me a brake. with all the murders and rapists out there in the world, and I’m a horrible person because I was thinking about making a prank call. what a pussy.

And I like how Megan handled this one on her Tumblr,

Anonymous asked: prostitute?

If you are too lazy to ask a complete question, I am too lazy to answer.

I noticed most of the time those idiots don't even ask questions they just make statements -

Ask Me Anything: "omg u r teh hottiest!!"

Also if someone feels strongly enough to call you names they should have the balls to put their own name on it. If they're going to be anonymous their "opinion" isn't worth shit.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
I get a lot of crazy ones from time to time.. This being the most recent:

i saw you on your cam. how do i get the real thing though??? not interested in cam sorry.

EvaLee said:

i saw you on your cam. how do i get the real thing though??? not interested in cam sorry.
OMG BB is sooo easy to get me in person, just join up thru my link so I get extra tokens and then buy heaps of tokens. All you have to do then is buy my "Meet Up With Me For Fucks and Giggles" raffle. Only 200000 tokens per ticket BB, I sure hope you win BB. See you in my loom soon and bring your lovely cock BB.

SirLes said:
EvaLee said:

OMG BB is sooo easy to get me in person, just join up thru my link so I get extra tokens and then buy heaps of tokens. All you have to do then is buy my "Meet Up With Me For Fucks and Giggles" raffle. Only 200000 tokens per ticket BB, I sure hope you win BB. See you in my loom soon and bring your lovely cock BB.
omg I can't find ur link sirles, nice ass bb

Poker_Babe said:
And I like how Megan handled this one on her Tumblr,

Anonymous asked: prostitute?

If you are too lazy to ask a complete question, I am too lazy to answer.
Yes, I thought that was really cool, too. Megan is a smart girl.

About a month ago one guy got really burthurt after his MFC account got deleted because of me (he had been harassing me as well as other models for a pretty long time, and after I mailed MFC about the fact that he was managed to get around my ban, they deleted his account).
So after I opened my ask box, he sent me this gem... anonymously, of course.

"In two weeks of "blogging" you've written pretty much nothing. Is that how lazy, fat, German women role? Spending your time cam whoring to America? Why don't you meet a man who actually can stand you long enough to make you happy, so that you wouldn't want or need to be a cam slut? Or is it that you know that no guy can stand you for very long, so this is just the best chance you have? Yet, you even suck at this."

The funny thing is that 1) I have a BMI of 20, so I'm not exactly fat, 2) I've met enough men who have made me very happy - in fact, one of them is still making me pretty happy :dance: , 3) becoming a "cam slut", as he so delicately put it, has nothing, nothing to do with whether you're happy or not, and 4) I'm making more than enough money on MFC, so maybe, just maybe, I don't "suck" at being an MFC model...? :lol:

I admit that after reading that big load of crap I was somewhat confused for, like, 2 hours, but then I realized that many things must be going totally wrong in his brain. Mostly thanks to the help of some of the girls in the models only section.

(My ask box is open again by the way, so if anyone wants to actually ask me stuff, feel free to do so. :) http://lilymariemfc.tumblr.com/ask)

LilyMarie said:
"In two weeks of "blogging" you've written pretty much nothing. Is that how lazy, fat, German women role? Spending your time cam whoring to America? Why don't you meet a man who actually can stand you long enough to make you happy, so that you wouldn't want or need to be a cam slut? Or is it that you know that no guy can stand you for very long, so this is just the best chance you have? Yet, you even suck at this."

3) becoming a "cam slut", as he so delicately put it, has nothing, nothing to do with whether you're happy or not

Were do all these idiots come from? I do not know if they have anyone in their lives, but I pity the poor thing if they do.

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
The funny thing is that 1) I have a BMI of 20, so I'm not exactly fat, 2) I've met enough men who have made me very happy - in fact, one of them is still making me pretty happy :dance: , 3) becoming a "cam slut", as he so delicately put it, has nothing, nothing to do with whether you're happy or not, and 4) I'm making more than enough money on MFC, so maybe, just maybe, I don't "suck" at being an MFC model...? :lol:

I admit that after reading that big load of crap I was somewhat confused for, like, 2 hours, but then I realized that many things must be going totally wrong in his brain. Mostly thanks to the help of some of the girls in the models only section.

Take inspiration from Will Ferrell

Attachments

• will ferrel.jpg
    will ferrel.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 471
Red7227 said:
Take inspiration from Will Ferrell
I don't think that's the actual Will Ferrell lol

I just now saw this one on a girl's tumblr lol
yay4boobies asked: Hi, awesome pix! Just wondering if you'd like to help me get my blog off the ground with a few submissions? You can post your room links, or whatever links you'd like :) Thanks in advance.

Just reblog :)

Anon questions on Tumblr aren't actually anonymous if you know your way around a computer. It's easy to find out the person's IP address and then any other information you would like if you are being harassed or threatened in any way ;)

Reactions: Evvie
AirenStar said:
Anon questions on Tumblr aren't actually anonymous if you know your way around a computer. It's easy to find out the person's IP address and then any other information you would like if you are being harassed or threatened in any way ;)

arien i freaked and deleted it so i don't think i can look up who it was.
i has a good idea though. he's trying to be creepy... but he has no balls.

I finally just turned off Anonymous questions. It's pretty typical of haters & cowards to make comments while hiding, it really says a lot. Once I turned anonymous off, strangely the stupid/hateful questions stopped. Funny how that works!

:D

PlayboyMegan said:
My number one biggest pet peeve is incomplete questions.
"why?" WHY WHAT?!
:lol: Maybe they think that they're being really mysterious, and that their why? will leave you wondering for hours what the hell they might have meant. Some people have no grasp of reality.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Gotta love those "one word" tumblr questions LOL (but I love the responses even more hahahaha)
This was on Miss_Lollipop's tumblr and her response made me lol

Anonymous asked: msn
I can take sessions on msn, but only if you learn to speak in full sentences retard.

Saw this on Anavictoriaxo's tumblr... definitely made me go WTF

YOU FUCKING MASTURBATED FOR MY HUSBAND, I SAW HIS WEB HISTORY AND SEEN THAT HE TOOK YOU ONE ON ONE ON THAT SITE. HOW COULD YOU ENABLE A MAN TO CHEAT, CUNT

desiresofanympho replied to your post:
how in the hell were you suppose to know he was married? she needs to calm her tits and get angry at her husband and maybe herself bc clearly she isn’t giving that pussy up properly.

fyeahcamgirls replied to your post:
I don’t see that as cheating at all. Calm yo tits, woman! I’d pay for my boy to have time with you Ana! Soon as we have our house I’ll be all, babe, watch her.

Poker_Babe said:

YOU FUCKING MASTURBATED FOR MY HUSBAND, I SAW HIS WEB HISTORY AND SEEN THAT HE TOOK YOU ONE ON ONE ON THAT SITE. HOW COULD YOU ENABLE A MAN TO CHEAT, CUNT

how in the hell were you suppose to know he was married? she needs to calm her tits and get angry at her husband and maybe herself bc clearly she isn’t giving that pussy up properly.

I don’t see that as cheating at all. Calm yo tits, woman! I’d pay for my boy to have time with you Ana! Soon as we have our house I’ll be all, babe, watch her.
ROFFFFFFFLLLL

Jupiter551 said:
Poker_Babe said:

ROFFFFFFFLLLL

Lol that lady was crazy! She stuck around for about a week :?

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Jupiter551 said:
Poker_Babe said:

ROFFFFFFFLLLL

Lol that lady was crazy! She stuck around for about a week :?
Lol I read some of the questions on your Tumblr after I saw that, you get so many good ones hahahha!

ANONYMOUS SAID: SOMETIMES I IMAGINE YOU COMING TO MY ROOM WHILE MY PARENTS SLEEP AND RAPING ME

And this dude totally owned himself lol
ANONYMOUS SAID: HAPPY EASTER ANA HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAY WEEKEND. I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS LOL HOPE YOUR DOING GREAT & TAKE GOOD CARE.

DONT HATE ME FOR NOT KNOWING PLEASE ;( BUT I LOVE YOU FOR BEING SO SWEET! :) HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND AS WELL AND ENJOY YOUR NIGHT :h:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
I got this yesterday:

Long does it take to cycle to Franch from Liverpool ? And hiya from a new to tumblr Mainly iPhone based pictures homemade !!! But more gritty n real feel than your average film Poke us or what ever you do Comment on are pix friends and us ...

Can anyone help me make some sense out of it? xD

LilyMarie said:
I got this yesterday:

Long does it take to cycle to Franch from Liverpool ? And hiya from a new to tumblr Mainly iPhone based pictures homemade !!! But more gritty n real feel than your average film Poke us or what ever you do Comment on are pix friends and us ...

Can anyone help me make some sense out of it? xD
:think: :think: almost looks like they are asking...
How long does it take to cycle (bike) to France from Liverpool? ... And Hi from someone that is new to tumblr....most of the pics that they are going to post are from their I-Phone that they have taken...and then looks like they are asking you to add them to your tumblr so you can follow more of their gibberish

at least that's how I would translate it :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: LilyMarie
Had to post my reply to the one I got today.

"Your apartment makes you look poor as fuck, it is hideous and bare."-anonymous

My reply:
Cam model chick, Black dildo lickin’

Pink Lamborghini, Pink top missing

Yeah, yeah, that shit look like a toupee

I get tipped what you make in ten years, in two days

Guys love me, I’ve got my tan sprayed

If you lived on the beach, what would you say?

My man wax it all off, Mr. Miyagi

And my patio doors, hari kari

Look at me now, look at me now

Oh, I’m getting tokens

Look at me now, oh look at me now

Yeah, tumblr like a motherfucker

I’m a bitch that play in movies, in my jacuzzi, pussy juicy

I never gave a fuck about a hater, got money on my radar

Dress like a raver, got a big condo, came with an elevator

You niggas ain’t eating, fuck it, tell a waiter

I ain’t stupid, I ain’t dumb like the Three Stooges

I don’t eat sushi, I’m the shit, I’m a princess, no one’s mistress.

Look at me now, look at me now

Ohhhh….I’m getting tokens.

Look at me now, oh look at me now

Yeah, hotter than a motherfucker

Okay

Okay

Is that right?

I’m hotter than a motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.