AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two very different experiences of some members.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2017
Brighton.
www.facebook.com
My first post had lovely, polite and helpful replies.

The second had your average forum responses ie you're useless, you know nothing, I hope you rot in hell.

It's not the site it's some of the members.

There's always some whose hobby appears to be finding as many posts as they can and spending their time being abrasive and critical....that's life :)

I've never found any benefit or enjoyment of responding with negativity so I simply left my final post as...

Well this has been a really fun experience.

I appreciate your overwhelming, positive, suppose and understanding.

I would love to continue this conversation but I've been so touched by all of your support it brings a tear to my eye.

Stay positive, keep giving supportive advice and have a wonderful day :)

Very interesting that you know nothing whatsoever about me or my level of expertise.

Anyway, lovely to meet you all, take care x

In my experience you don't ever make any progression with these people you just absorb their negativity & waste your time.

Lovely to meet all the slightly more positive people here :)

Maybe I'm missing some really horrid response from the last post, but everyone was seeming to simply say reasons they don't use facebook. I didn't see any pitchforks. There was some hate towards FB, but not any attack against you. Sure some said to help your business, it'd be best to go with more trusted platforms, but that's constructive criticism not anything rude. :?

Opps. Seems I've been mistaken. I just scanned through the replies & didn't notice anything negative was jesting or otherwise.

I do apologise.

I'm so used to the negativity you find in a lot of forums, I assumed it was all unsupported criticism.

Sorry about that :)

Maybe I'm missing some really horrid response from the last post, but everyone was seeming to simply say reasons they don't use facebook. I didn't see any pitchforks. There was some hate towards FB, but not any attack against you. Sure some said to help your business, it'd be best to go with more trusted platforms, but that's constructive criticism not anything rude. :?

Thanks for taking the time to read both posts, you are right.

Many thanks for your help :)

From my experience I'll no doubt get the same response to this post haha!

Lifes too short my friends.

Opps. Seems I've been mistaken. I just scanned through the replies & didn't notice anything negative was jesting or otherwise.

I do apologise.

I'm so used to the negativity you find in a lot of forums, I assumed it was all unsupported criticism.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu

I do apologise.

Mistakes happen no worries! :h:

Same. I was quite surprised at this post because all of the responses given were meant to be genuinely helpful. You might be an expert at Bitcoin, but we are experts at the adult community, which seems to be your target audience. So the advice was given to help you strengthen your business and actually REACH your customer base, and explain why FB isn't the right platform to do that.

I hope you'll take the advice with the helpful spirit that it was given, and use it to strengthen your business and offer the best customer service possible. I promise, no one was being cruel or mean. Even when people come to the boards with business ideas that we don't support, even when our response is very negative, none of our criticism is unsupported. We're an honest group of folks. If we don't like your ideas - we don't hesitate to tell you exactly WHY we don't like said ideas. But in this case, the criticism wasn't meant negatively. It was genuinely meant to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.