AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ultimate Camgirl Showdown - Public

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evvie said:
I feel that there has been a base understanding. Please let me try to correct it!

This has been inaccurately described as a "tip war" game.

Sorry that was my bad! I used that term because it was the most simplest way of describing it I could think of. You are right in this is more of a motivational competition... FOR MODELS :p

(just like top 20 isn't a tip war..)

Reactions: Evvie
Evvie said:
Jupiter551 said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I can only speak for myself, but I tip what I can afford to, and nothing more. So, for me, the only way I'd be able to help a model out in one of these competitions and tip them more than I ordinarily would do, is to tip more than I can afford. Which is something I'm not prepared to do.
^ I feel the same way, that said I think this competition sounds like a lot of fun so long as it's kept in the spirit of fun and positivity! :D I would love to see a battle board or other results, in a way that made the 'losers' not embarassed etc.
Jup, the only problem I can see with this is that I suspect you fellows are taking this more seriously than we are. To my knowledge none if the ladies had any worry or conversation about the competition turning cutthroat or members feeling pressured to help a model win. I have heard nothing but support and excitement from models when I first suggested this concept a few weeks ago.

There was mentioned some worry about the ladies turning mean about this, but I feel it is far more likely for undue pressure to be placed on models if the winning records are made public.

I would be happy to see models who so choose to post their results publicly, but I won't encourage models to do so.

The important thing to remember is that this is a friendly competition made to give models something to do for fun. As much as I like you guys, and although I think making this thread was a good idea, this competition was not made for members to be audience to it. To the models who choose to make their wins and battles public, great; otherwise, I don't want to confuse people in to thinking that this is something we are doing for the benefit of the public

I think I was just getting caught up in the discussion, I think it's really cool and I was wondering what it was as soon as I saw a badge. I think it's totally cool, and I understand it's for models to work on self-improvement more so than a 'war', and that they certainly wouldn't need to always bother even telling the members they were battling.

Jupiter551 said:
I think it's totally cool, and I understand it's for models to work on self-improvement more so than a 'war', and that they certainly wouldn't need to always bother even telling the members they were battling.

I'd echo this. Friendly competition = awesome. I'm not a fan of tip wars but as I (now) understand it, that's not what this is :thumbleft:

I love this challenge. It's so much fun to have a little competition, as well as getting to know the other girls more! I didn't even mention it to the room the first time I did it lol. It's just fun to add a little extra excitement to the camweek.

Evvie is my hero. ^_^

**totally out of it, so I'm hoping this post makes sense **

Clarification question.

Not that this really matters to us premiums but I've been wondering something about how it's set up.

The tier levels 1 through 5.

Let's say a model is currently ranked pretty high on missmyfreecams or on SM or wherever, has a lot of twitter followers, makes really good tips, etc...

Would she classify herself toward the level 1 side or the level 5 side? Which is supposedly the higher level of classification (tougher to battle).

tier 1 is the lowest income (if I understood completely). The higher the tier the more money they make.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
JerryBoBerry said:
Clarification question.

Not that this really matters to us premiums but I've been wondering something about how it's set up.

Let's say a model is currently ranked pretty high on missmyfreecams or on SM or wherever, has a lot of twitter followers, makes really good tips, etc...

Would she classify herself toward the level 1 side or the level 5 side? Which is supposedly the higher level of classification (tougher to battle).

5 is the toughest/highest!

Since Godiva already answered, I'm adding this awesome gif to this thread so my post is still helpful in some way. :)

tumblr_mdmp6ve7Qc1rai8lko1_500.gif

KayleePond said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Clarification question.

Since Godiva already answered, I'm adding this awesome gif to this thread so my post is still helpful in some way. :)

Gurl that helped so much more than my post ever could! :thumbleft:

Godiva420 said:
KayleePond said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Clarification question.

Gurl that helped so much more than my post ever could! :thumbleft:

Yeah, the gif totally clears it up. Wednesday can bust a move, so she is a tier 5. Got it now! :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.