AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
I get this message every time I try to tip:

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support."

This is my first time adding tokens, using bitcoins. I have exactly 2000 tokens in my account that I cannot spend.

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Having the same problem loaded tokens and getting message unable to tip.. I've contacted support but no answer.. My username is kinky_bitch69 if you can help any? Many thanks in advance
Support has advised that they've replied to your email.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello. Can u help me please? My nickname is another_jed. I can't send tokens, can't cash out. I receive "unable to send tip/ unable to cashout". The last time I was able to cashout it never came. Support does not reply

Upvote 0
Having the same issue. and sent an email to customer support but no replies. My username is jamthug. Please help me fix this.

Upvote 0
Hi! my account "russian_borsch_2_0" was banned on suspicion of violation! I created it a little more than a week ago and managed to work on it in general for only a few hours. I didn't break anything!
In response to my letter, they wrote to me: " You have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is related to a suspected serious violation of our terms of service." but they did not explain anything and did not unban the account(( Please write what violation I am suspected of, and unban my account. My members are waiting for me! This is very important for me, as it is my only income.
Please help me!!!

Upvote 0
Hi! my account "russian_borsch_2_0" was banned on suspicion of violation! I created it a little more than a week ago and managed to work on it in general for only a few hours. I didn't break anything!
In response to my letter, they wrote to me: " You have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is related to a suspected serious violation of our terms of service." but they did not explain anything and did not unban the account(( Please write what violation I am suspected of, and unban my account. My members are waiting for me! This is very important for me, as it is my only income.
Please help me!!!
If you have additional questions regarding the ban, please respond to the ticket.

Upvote 0
If you have additional questions regarding the ban, please respond to the ticket.
Okay, I answered the ticket and wrote the same thing as here. I want to add that I decided to write here, because I already had a similar situation with the last account a month ago, and at that time I received the same answer in the mail, after which I wrote to them 3-4 more times all month and remained unanswered. I also stressed in that situation that I was not the only one who had access to the account and I would like to return it and change the password(I have all the evidence), but they did not answer me for the whole month and I decided to create a new account that lasted a little more than a week and it was also banned. the situation repeats itself. I do not want and cannot sit without answers and solutions for many months. So I decided to write here, hoping that here they can help me faster,because I saw that you are here to help people in difficult situations. Please help me get my new account back.I am afraid that I will not get a response and solutions in the mail again.

Upvote 0
Okay, I answered the ticket and wrote the same thing as here. I want to add that I decided to write here, because I already had a similar situation with the last account a month ago, and at that time I received the same answer in the mail, after which I wrote to them 3-4 more times all month and remained unanswered. I also stressed in that situation that I was not the only one who had access to the account and I would like to return it and change the password(I have all the evidence), but they did not answer me for the whole month and I decided to create a new account that lasted a little more than a week and it was also banned. the situation repeats itself. I do not want and cannot sit without answers and solutions for many months. So I decided to write here, hoping that here they can help me faster,because I saw that you are here to help people in difficult situations. Please help me get my new account back.I am afraid that I will not get a response and solutions in the mail again.
I also want to add about the previous account (russian_borsch) that I was not the only one who had access to the previous account + personally, I was not online for about 1 month, after which I decided to go back to work, but found that the account was banned. and a month later, after I did not receive any responses, I created a new account russian_borsch_2_0

Upvote 0
My friend. I wrote 2 more posts here, but got no answers. I also wrote 2 more times to the mail, but I received the same automatic messages,I am simply ignored and do not explain what is the matter and my account is still banned. you will be able to help me? please

Upvote 0
I also wrote 2 more times to the mail, but I received the same automatic messages
always answer to a single automated message, keeping the same ticket, else you open more and more tickets... They'll get confused

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hey, same thing happened to me today after purchasing tokens with LTC. Can you help me out? Since it’s not letting me tip at all.
Username is mss77520 and ticket number is 16986481.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.