AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
I get this message every time I try to tip:

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support."

This is my first time adding tokens, using bitcoins. I have exactly 2000 tokens in my account that I cannot spend.

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks.

I get this message every time I try to tip:

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support."

This is my first time adding tokens, using bitcoins. I have exactly 2000 tokens in my account that I cannot spend.

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks.
Hi! Please confirm your CB user name so I can ask Support to look into your account and what can be done to fix it. :)

Upvote 0
Hey can you help me out?? I'm having the same issue. CB username is netflixunicorn2

I have reached out to the support team and they state that there is nothing preventing you from tipping with the tokens you have on your account; however note that if you are trying to send tokens to another broadcaster that they may have a feature enabled which prevents broadcasters from tipping in their room at all. If you are having further issues the support team can assist further.

Upvote 0
I have reached out to the support team and they state that there is nothing preventing you from tipping with the tokens you have on your account; however note that if you are trying to send tokens to another broadcaster that they may have a feature enabled which prevents broadcasters from tipping in their room at all. If you are having further issues the support team can assist further.

I am not familiar with this setting, are you saying that "Silence Other Age-Verified Broadcasters" also prevents them from tipping?

Upvote 0
I am not familiar with this setting, are you saying that "Silence Other Age-Verified Broadcasters" also prevents them from tipping?

Plenty of features allow broadcaster the freedom to prevent or allow other broadcasters from entering or distracting others that are in their room initially but yes the "Silence Other Age-Verified Broadcasters" option will also prevent broadcasters from being able to tip another broadcaster if they are in their room. For more information on how this tool works you can write in to support and they will be happy to assist.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Plenty of features allow broadcaster the freedom to prevent or allow other broadcasters from entering or distracting others that are in their room initially but yes the "Silence Other Age-Verified Broadcasters" option will also prevent broadcasters from being able to tip another broadcaster if they are in their room. For more information on how this tool works you can write in to support and they will be happy to assist.

Sorry for the confusion, however the "Silence Other Age-Verified Broadcasters" option only prevents age verified broadcasters from chatting in your room, and it does not prevent them from tipping you. If you are trying to send a tip, and receiving the error message "Unable to send tip", please contact support@chaturbate.com and a member of our support team will assist you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Hey I also just bought some tokens today and is says Unable to tip Please contact support.
Problem occurs with any broadcaster not just one. Also I tried purchasing like pictures or videos and still didnt work. Username is: dallas4o

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my username for chaturbate is jamesmarriot and I also cannot give tips to any broadcaster. I have 1000 tokens and I always get a message saying unable to send tip.

Supports states that they have reviewed your account and sent you an update regarding this matter.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie can you please answer me support does not give me an answer and I have been waiting for a solution from support for more than 15 days, I have not broken any rules my problem is payments and I have no solution

Upvote 0
@punker barbie can you please answer me support does not give me an answer and I have been waiting for a solution from support for more than 15 days, I have not broken any rules my problem is payments and I have no solution

When support has completed their review and gives me an update I will update you on this matter. We appreciate you being patient in this matter and waiting for the update at this time.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie First time buying tokens and I have the same 'Unable to send tip' issues — I hope you can help me (monsieur1000 is the account name)

Support states that your account has the ability to tip. If you encounter an issue please feel free to contact support directly and they will assist you further.

Upvote 0
hi! i have the same problem. i contacted support and they replied that they fixed it ll its still my problem. my cb name is whitenadblack07
Support was unable to find an account with the username "whitenadblack07". Please contact them at support@chaturbate.com from the email address on file with the username you are inquiring about, and they will be happy to further assist.

Upvote 0
Support was unable to find an account with the username "whitenadblack07". Please contact them at support@chaturbate.com from the email address on file with the username you are inquiring about, and they will be happy to further assist.
Hi punker barbie. Help please. I can't get a tip.My account "mary_mars". Support not responding.I also made a daily translation on 10/28/2020 and it never came.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem my user is Romina_33 "Unable to send tip. Please contact support" I contacto support and they dont answerd me

Upvote 0
I've noticed lately the mobile sites tip button works sometimes. The second you switch over to desktop view on your phone the tip button works again. Just an observation.

Upvote 0
Having the same problem loaded tokens and getting message unable to tip.. I've contacted support but no answer.. My username is kinky_bitch69 if you can help any? Many thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.