AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
I get this message every time I try to tip:

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support."

This is my first time adding tokens, using bitcoins. I have exactly 2000 tokens in my account that I cannot spend.

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Im asking about help. I have a problem like “unable to cashout, please write to support” it takes over 5 days, i dont know what is it and what to do. Please help me! Im worry.. i wrote to support and still quiet... also i cant tip nobody. What is that ?((

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hey I have the same message too that comes up when trying to tip a broadcaster it says “unable to tip. Please contact support” my user name is maxopr ,can you help me please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie getting the same message "Unable to send tip. Please contact support." I have made several attempts to contact support but have gotten no reply. Please help, thank you.
user account name : _hon_

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone, I noticed that there has been alot of "unable to send tip, contactact support" or cannot cash out tokens errors lately. That tells me that there could have been some big error with cb's upgrade? I just wish that "support" would reply and give updates on these items when we mail CB, right now my ticket is going on 1 week without reply. I have seen @punker barbie replied to some postings here but that was about 5 days ago. Is there alot more users affected with the same errors? How can we fix this from happening again?
_hon_ (cb user name)

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone, I noticed that there has been alot of "unable to send tip, contactact support" or cannot cash out tokens errors lately. That tells me that there could have been some big error with cb's upgrade? I just wish that "support" would reply and give updates on these items when we mail CB, right now my ticket is going on 1 week without reply. I have seen @punker barbie replied to some postings here but that was about 5 days ago. Is there alot more users affected with the same errors? How can we fix this from happening again?
_hon_ (cb user name)
Yes. I have same problem

Upvote 0
Hi Shirly I have several emails waiting for an answer and a lot of money that I have in the pages please I hope they help me I do not know what happens with the payments and with converting the tokens to cash, but I need an answer soon please @punker barbie id: escall1919

Upvote 0
Good Day!!

I noticed @punker barbie for those who had just recently posted,. so I hope by keeping this on top would some visibility. unless solving easier problem first bfore answer the ones harder to solve?
not sure just because I have no rewsponse from customer support . still unable to tip, account name _hon_ Ticket number is 17296852 . hoping to get a reply. thank you,

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 9 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Cb Name : _hon_
Ticket #

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 10 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 11 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 12 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 13days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

Just missed payout yesterday, I'm not banned, I'm age verified, I still can log into CB,, but cannot tip or cash out. I can t even create another ticket to folow just because ifrom what read it here it would just cause more items for cb support to reply to, but what I dont understand is that there are others who just recently submited their ticket based on the post i read here and its been taken care of or CB support has replied to them? my suggestion, instead of spending a great deal of IT upgrade to CB, they would spend more on customer service.
I am still waiting on a reply here since @punker barbie is active here and there are atleast 3 person who opens that account, im hoping atleast one would look into my post and reply to why I still cannot cash out or send tip?

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 14 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

It's the weekend so, I'll hold back my reminders till weekday, hoping for a better result to get answer from support or Industry rep here.

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 16 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 17 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

begining to wonder if CB support will ever reply or they dont care and are ignoring specific user? @punker barbie , Hoping you would atleast reply if this will ever be fixed.

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 18 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

I dont think this is normal anymore where it takes this long for support to reply, I wonder if my account is suspended, blacklisted, ..??? no reply from support means I really dont know whats going on, and @punker barbie being away from here this long,...something must be going on...

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 20 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

I saw couple open topic "cannot cash out" seems its the same line of problems where I cannot tip and cash out, but the acccount remains active. I have double checked my account, its been verified, I also had checked "accoun t to payour (paxum) its valid, all requirements are up to date. Not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot my issue, without chaturbate's response from support not sure what else to do, I found couple of supports contact info but read its just for billiing now there are bunch of names popping out when you gooogle "chaturbate management team" but emailing them seems last resort. Still hoping for @punker barbie to come back here and response to my issue or resolve it with support.

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 23 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

no sign from @punker barbie here, is this normal,?

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 24 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

Since @punker barbie also does not reply here, Is there other Reps from CB that is available?

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 25 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

I really wonder how many days will it take for CB support to reply and have a fix on my ticket. Or will it be a fact, that They won't just because of pure poor customer support they have. I'm also guessing that tthey have blacklisted users and have notes not to reply,to certain users, again all speculation just because they really dont answer.

I should really start another thread asking, Have you seen @punker barbie ?, its been weeks, ...

thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
good day!!!
@punker barbie
support has not replied, its been 26 days for "unable to tip, contact support error" or even when i try to cash out it says contact support.
Ticket #

Just read @Jessicablondy1 , congrats for getting this issue resolve and having CB replied to you.

"we have removed the daily payout option from your account for now but will consider adding it back in the future. We ask that you please notify us immediately if you see suspicious tipping patterns in the future. For example, if you see large quantities of tokens being tipped to you from user names you do not recognize, please email us to let us know and we will conduct a fraud review of those tippers. If you do not let us know of such tipping patterns, and your account continues to receive a high volume of chargebacks, we may need to deduct such fraud tokens from your account and/or suspend your account in order to prevent future incidents of fraud."

Since I have not experience CB replying back to me and resolving my issue , I have to still consider my situation a mystery. I do find it interesting that CB can remove daily payout option or tipping another broadcaster which I find insulting without atleast giving us a warning in an email so we can know the situation rather than guess. Also seems like CB will be blaming us for the fraud since we accepted the large amount of tokens, how doees a model defend their account from this?

I'm just patiently waiting for CB to resolve this issue, but does show negative customer service as CB is being known for other that a great diversity of model that are there.

Thank you in advance,
has anyone seen @punker barbie ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.