AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tip. Please contact support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2018
I get this message every time I try to tip:

"Unable to send tip. Please contact support."

This is my first time adding tokens, using bitcoins. I have exactly 2000 tokens in my account that I cannot spend.

How do I solve this issue?

Thanks.

good day!!!
@punker barbie

support HAS replied,, it took 28 days for "unable to tip contact support, or unable to cash out"

Cb Name : _hon_
Ticket #

Cb wrote
"Recently we became aware that the identification submitted on account XXXXXX may be altered or otherwise fraudulent. After reviewing this matter, the account XXXXXX has been terminated and the independent broadcaster has been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. With respect to any tokens that were transferred to your account at the time of termination, such tokens are not eligible for payment. For your information, we are not keeping these tokens either, as we will never participate in any conduct or transaction that involves this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and the law. The tokens transferred to your account from this account have been converted to cash and donated to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), and to emphasize our position on this issue, we’re adding our own money to the donation to make it an even $XXXXXX."

Great, my account has been restored and back to normal. I can understand the sensitivity of this matter but still the lack of customer service was negative. A simple identifying the issue and a date to resolve would have been a great response ie… “a possible fraudulent account is under investigation, your account is suspended from tipping or transferring tokens to cash is on hold until xxxxxxx” That way there is no guessing what happened and when support will get back to us.

The positive outcome of this, I guess I could claim I have donated to the National Center for the Missing and Exploited Children, and move on hoping CB changes how they handle their customer better.

Thank you @AmberCutie for letting me use this forum to vent and your blog has really been very very informative to Models, Customers and curious minds.

Upvote 0
@punker batbie, hey can you help me out?? I'm having the same issue. CB username is neon_mystery. Question number 17501946

Upvote 0
I am now getting the "Unable to send tip. Please contact support" message. I've put a request into customer support request # (17653206). My CB ID is blueb442. Any advice or help is appreciated @punker barbie . Many Thanks !!

Upvote 0

I've had this issue for about a week and a half now and tried contacting support. The first time i tried they didn't do anything to help and told my token balance was 0 even though I have 500 on the account. I contacted them a couple days ago and they still haven't replied to the problem.

If there's any way to help my situation for both my accounts, that would be great.

Thanks!

CB Accounts: Hedgefunds and Hedgefundss

Upvote 0
Привет! Пожалуйста, подтвердите свое имя пользователя CB, чтобы я мог попросить службу поддержки проверить вашу учетную запись и что можно сделать, чтобы исправить это.:)
Pls help, my name: "betyshy"

Upvote 0
Hi I have problem of my chaturbate account because it says that I am not able to send tip everytime I tip my username is " _sheductivexxx69_ " I really need help to fix the issue because I already contact the Chaturbate Support but still doesn't fixing the issue.. I need help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616_092725.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616_092725.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Hey I been having the same problem and i was verified months ago.. I went to visit my girl and she showed her face and started having problems getting tokens from fans and can't tip! I had to upload her documents were as she is not even a model , but she got verified in my account but still having a problem tipping and changing to cash! I dont understand whats going on!? Account = soullov

Upvote 0
I get this message every time I try to tip:

I have tokens in my account that I cannot spend. My cb username is meliorism1

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , i am experiencing the same issue... Unable to cash out my tokens. I have send several emails to support, but no one is replying to me. Can you please help me?
account brutusexempire and the ticket number 17736461 .

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone, I noticed that there has been alot of "unable to send tip, contactact support" or cannot cash out tokens errors lately. That tells me that there could have been some big error with cb's upgrade? I just wish that "support" would reply and give updates on these items when we mail CB, right now my ticket is going on 1 week without reply. I have seen @punker barbie replied to some postings here but that was about 5 days ago. Is there alot more users affected with the same errors? How can we fix this from happening again?
_hon_ (cb user name)
Hello there. Did you resolve the issue? I'm experiencing the same problem with my account and I also didn't receive any answers from cb support 😕 thank you.

Upvote 0
Hello there. Did you resolve the issue? I'm experiencing the same problem with my account and I also didn't receive any answers from cb support 😕 thank you.
Yes it has been resolved. Took about 28 days but im sure response time will be fasted since @punker barbie is back or someone user that account is.
I would email Cb, get a ticket number, (dont email over and over again) with that ticket number and your cb user name, post here and get @punker barbie attention. i been reading and he has been responding normally now. -- goodluck

Upvote 0
good day maam @punker barbie
just like everyone else here, i have the same issue " cannot send tip and unable to cashout"
my username is Hailey_Peach2 ticket number 17819400

hope u can help me maam, cause i am studio broadcaster, and under my account are 7
other broadcasters, and their tokens cannot be transfered in my account too at the moment,
this job is important to us, so pls help me with this issue, thank u very much and God bless,

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie , i am experiencing the same issue... Unable to cash out or send my tokens. I have send several emails to support, but no one is replying to me. Can you please help me?
account: unknownson
ticket number: 17812267.

Upvote 0

I've had this issue for about a week and a half now and tried contacting support. The first time i tried they didn't do anything to help and told my token balance was 0 even though I have 500 on the account. I contacted them a couple days ago and they still haven't replied to the problem.

If there's any way to help my situation for both my accounts, that would be great.

Thanks!

CB Accounts: Hedgefunds and Hedgefundss
I'm having that same problem who do i talk to?

Upvote 0
good day maam @punker barbie
just like everyone else here, i have the same issue " cannot send tip and unable to cashout"
my username is Hailey_Peach2 ticket number 17819400

hope u can help me maam, cause i am studio broadcaster, and under my account are 7
other broadcasters, and their tokens cannot be transfered in my account too at the moment,
this job is important to us, so pls help me with this issue, thank u very much and God bless,
good day miss @punker barbie username: Hailey_Peach2 ticket: 17858282
my first issue has been resolved, but after just 5 days, another unable to cash out problem :(
i was flagged by ur fraud department, and u have elected not to ban my account bcoz u have not had any issue with my account before,,, u ask me to notify u if theres suspicious tipping pattern, so u can coduct a fraud review,,, with a ticket number: 17837683, i messaged u to do fraud check with different username, cause i dont want any trouble in my account,,,,, but what surprise me, is i cannot send tip and unable to cashout again,,, why is that? ive been doin all what u like, and did my very best to help u fight fraud in the site,, yet u keep freezing all my tokens, without any explanation,,,, i am requesting u to pls, lemme send tip and cashout, so i can broadcast again,,, this is the only work that i have right now,,, dont take this away from me,,, thank u for ure understanding

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie i need help please ! same problem !
I reupload documents.
message : 2 Files Uploaded - Submitted July 20, 2021, 4:34 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

Help Me please !

name : systaime

kisses

2021-07-20_13-58-55.png

Upvote 0
Please help, unable to send tips! I already contact with chaturbate support and they dont answer me for day! My CB name is Thodoris1998, i purchased 1000 tokend and i cant use them, please help me somebody

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.