AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to send tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesta69me

Banhammered
Aug 31, 2023
Hi I've contacted support. Nothing. I've cleaned cache and all chrome data. Switched browsers. Tried desktop mode. Am on mobile device. Used the service for 9 years never had an issue. Have exchanged some heated emails with CB after finding out that models are allowed to change gender after verification. Which is honestly something I never conceived until an akward private show. I don't discriminate on who wants to be what or how they perceive themselves. Honestly I had no idea it was a boy. OR that CB promoted or openly endorses the ability to change gender at whim. I don't agree with it. But after being as I feel violated call me naive or whatever suits you. I just really had no idea. Some real ticked off emails where sent. About 2 weeks ago. Anyways it seams like CB has deliberate done this. Could someone please look into it. I have also had some trouble with users just trying to start shit with me for no reason. Also has just started. I may have violated some user agreement as i am quickly upset lately. User name Mysticyum78 thank you

A "Crying Game" moment is something I too would be content to go through life without experiencing...

Upvote 0
A "Crying Game" moment is something I too would be content to go through life without experiencing...
Amen to that! The part that pisses me off is CB stance on the matter. It's wrong. I realize it's a omg my feelings generation we live-in. I get that CB is trying to be proactive in the battle for gender rights or whatever those persons are dealing with. But the problem lies within the lies. Those Phillipines got CB pimping for them I'm really debating filing a class action suit on them. Somewhere in the fine print I'm sure they have a way around it. But I sincerely feel violated by what they are doing. 1 ok so this person identifies as a woman presents himself as a woman takes money under the pretense its a woman. And has a dick. I don't care wtf they identify as. Me the paying customer was bamboozled cheated and violated. Me part if the majority that keeps the site alive. I've spent alot of money over 9 years. I'm the customer. I'm footing the bill. So because of the policies they fully endorse. I paid to have another man violate my entire beliefs system and question my preferences. I don't think they grasp the magnitude of the situation or the impact this email they sent me could would and will have on there platform. I've never received prior to this event anything stating your allowed to change gender after verification. Hell I've had to reverify so often I thought it was pretty secure that if I thought I was talking to a woman I was. Bottom line most don't know about this. I've spoken to a few. CB openly admits it's ok in this email. So why have a Tran button? Why have a place under report a room specificly for reporting someone who is of the opposite gender they are claiming. Why have they not made it very clear to the straight male community these people are targeting that they may be dealing with a Trans gender. I feel I have a very strong case. I also feel like this kind of thing could do some real harm to the right low self esteem person. No one knows they can do it or the site doesn't care. I'm not saying I'm more important because I was spending money. I'm saying I have the right to rest assured I'm spending money on what I think I'm spending my money on and it being that! Ifbu wanted a Trans women with a dick I would have gone to the Trans page. They seriously dropped the ball on this and people need to know about it. I'm really not the type to go suing people. In fact I never have. Someone has to shed some light on this and as I was a victim of this crime against my person my fkn identity. And there response being to try to force me to leave the site. I think perhaps... well I'll think on it at any rate. Thanks for the correct term. Appreciate that!

Reactions: vivo
Upvote 0
Banned for transphobia and bigotry

Upvote 0
Amen to that! The part that pisses me off is CB stance on the matter. It's wrong. I realize it's a omg my feelings generation we live-in. I get that CB is trying to be proactive in the battle for gender rights or whatever those persons are dealing with. But the problem lies within the lies. Those Phillipines got CB pimping for them I'm really debating filing a class action suit on them. Somewhere in the fine print I'm sure they have a way around it. But I sincerely feel violated by what they are doing. 1 ok so this person identifies as a woman presents himself as a woman takes money under the pretense its a woman. And has a dick. I don't care wtf they identify as. Me the paying customer was bamboozled cheated and violated. Me part if the majority that keeps the site alive. I've spent alot of money over 9 years. I'm the customer. I'm footing the bill. So because of the policies they fully endorse. I paid to have another man violate my entire beliefs system and question my preferences. I don't think they grasp the magnitude of the situation or the impact this email they sent me could would and will have on there platform. I've never received prior to this event anything stating your allowed to change gender after verification. Hell I've had to reverify so often I thought it was pretty secure that if I thought I was talking to a woman I was. Bottom line most don't know about this. I've spoken to a few. CB openly admits it's ok in this email. So why have a Tran button? Why have a place under report a room specificly for reporting someone who is of the opposite gender they are claiming. Why have they not made it very clear to the straight male community these people are targeting that they may be dealing with a Trans gender. I feel I have a very strong case. I also feel like this kind of thing could do some real harm to the right low self esteem person. No one knows they can do it or the site doesn't care. I'm not saying I'm more important because I was spending money. I'm saying I have the right to rest assured I'm spending money on what I think I'm spending my money on and it being that! Ifbu wanted a Trans women with a dick I would have gone to the Trans page. They seriously dropped the ball on this and people need to know about it. I'm really not the type to go suing people. In fact I never have. Someone has to shed some light on this and as I was a victim of this crime against my person my fkn identity. And there response being to try to force me to leave the site. I think perhaps... well I'll think on it at any rate. Thanks for the correct term. Appreciate that!
Season 8 Clown GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Upvote 0
Why have a place under report a room specificly for reporting someone who is of the opposite gender they are claiming

Hmm never clicked on that Report Room until now, agree it's very odd that CB have "broadcaster is wrong gender" in the list yet tolerate it, especially considering they seem to be so trigger-happy with broadcaster bans in general. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: nightbird
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.