AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to transfer tokens to cash

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2021
Hey @AmberCutie and @punker barbie I'm new to chaturbate and been camming for the past week now and have many tokens I'd like to cash out but keels saying unable to contact support. I contact them but they have yet to get back to me. I'm not sure if I should keep getting on bc what if I can't get my tokens to the cash? I need help lol please help if you can I'd really appreciate it and would love to repay the favor and add some of my traffic to your site or whatever, I'm reasonable lol but I'm just nervous I won't get paid now. Thank you my user name is BigDeePete44 and my ticket number is [Chaturbate] 18333210 - Re: transfer tokens to cash. thank you for any help btw I might of posted this thread a couple of times not sure if I was posting in the right spot bc I'm new here too and what a great site this is !

Status
Not open for further replies.