AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UniversityLiz SCAM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEs I do... But she saying she is 18years old and freshman in college...and she has previous birthday shows online... get it? she older and out of school. pretending to be 18 and pay for tuition... how you do a 7 hr show and be in school smh
C

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
YEs I do... But she saying she is 18years old and freshman in college...and she has previous birthday shows online... get it? she older and out of school. pretending to be 18 and pay for tuition... how you do a 7 hr show and be in school smh
A

R

E

S

!?!?!?

People like you suck the fun out of everything. Yes! I know it is impossible to have explosions in deep space, can you shut up and let me enjoy Star Wars? If you can’t enjoy FANTASY scenarios you should avoid cams.

Last edited:

You know college isn't like full days like highschool... You only need 12 credit hours to be a full time student. Usually that's 4 classes. A class can meet once a week for 3 hours, twice a week for 1.5 hours, and three times a week for 1 hour. Most US community/city colleges aren't open on Fridays.

During my undergrad scheduled 2 classes a day and shot for morning classes. Usually would be home by noon. Then I would go work from three to ten. This was with vanilla work. During grad school I would cam from 7-11 am, go to school for a few hours, come home by 4 or 5pm, and cam from 6 - 10 pm. Most of my classes were online. Most of the time I'd work and do school at the same time.

So it is possible to go to school full time and cam 8 hours a day.

I'm with @Kitsune, I don't care if a reality tv show is "real" or not. That has no baring on how much I enjoy watching rich blonde women pull out each others' hair extensions in nice restaurants. They could get get pedicures the next day off camera for all I care. My blood-lust has been satisfied.

Cams are the same. Who she is off cam should not impact the fantasy she presents on the cam. Think of cam models like performers playing a character.

I'm with @Kitsune, I don't care if a reality tv show is "real" or not. That has no baring on how much I enjoy watching rich blonde women pull out each others' hair extensions in nice restaurants. They could get get pedicures the next day off camera for all I care. My blood-lust has been satisfied.

Cams are the same. Who she is off cam should not impact the fantasy she presents on the cam. Think of cam models like performers playing a character.
As I read this I’m watching an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County and realize how relevant the comment is.

As I read this I’m watching an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County and realize how relevant the comment is.

I've only ever seen New York, but I'm sure it is all variations of the same theme haha. You guys got me into Vanderpump Rules and it happens there too! Andy Cohen has found a winning formula clearly :p

Reactions: AmberCutie
I've only ever seen New York, but I'm sure it is all variations of the same theme haha. You guys got me into Vanderpump Rules and it happens there too! Andy Cohen has found a winning formula clearly :p
NY is the only other one I ever watched! OC is great so give it a whirl if you’re in need of total trashy girly tv.

• Helpful!
Reactions: RebelleHart
Clearly this thread can take a tangential turn into recommending reality tv shows because the original subject is beyond ridiculous.

What are the guilty pleasures? Mine:

Vanderpump Rules
Real Housewives
The Bachelor/bachelorette

Clearly this thread can take a tangential turn into recommending reality tv shows because the original subject is beyond ridiculous.

Vanderpump Rules
Real Housewives

All great choices! My favourite is Geordie Shore which is the British version of Jersey Shore. There's been about a million seasons (and still going) and once you begin to understand the Newcastle accent, it is completely amazingly absurd. It is basically a group of drunk people with a lot of fake tan trying to convince themselves (and everyone else) that they can have casual sex with each other without consequences or feelings.
There's always consequences and and there's always feelings

Vanderpump Rules
Real Housewives
Did you watch American Idol back when it was still on?

Vanderpump Rules
Real Housewives

I like where this is going.

If you love real housewives. Check out the parody hot wives of Orlando. If you are from/live in the area, you know people who are like the characters. It's great.

The early 2000s vh1 reality shows will always be my guilty pleasure. charm school and I love new York are my favorites.

I love trashy reality tv
KUWTK
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Top/Master Chef/Hells Kitchen
The Amazing Race
Project Runway.....
Real World/Road Rules and of course RW/RR Challenge (do these come on anymore?)... and now that im thinking about these it only brings back more memories of all the old reality tv that I watched in high school like The Osbournes, Newlyweds, Laguna Beach.... this list could go on forever.

Catfish!
My favorite episode is one where the guy thought he was talking to Katy Perry and even after meeting the girl he was actually talking to (who obviously was not Katy Perry), he believed that he was being set up in some way and that he had still actually been talking to Katy Perry the entire time.
It took him forever to come to terms with it.
I tweeted about how ridiculous he was being and he liked it from his Twitter account and I felt like a huge meanie. :hilarious:

I love trashy reality tv
KUWTK
Bachelor/Bachelorette
Top/Master Chef/Hells Kitchen
The Amazing Race
Project Runway.....
Real World/Road Rules and of course RW/RR Challenge (do these come on anymore?)... and now that im thinking about these it only brings back more memories of all the old reality tv that I watched in high school like The Osbournes, Newlyweds, Laguna Beach.... this list could go on forever.
Oh man I miss laguna beach when it was a thing. And the hills. I saw Lauren Conrad at he airport when I went on my honeymoon. Woo!

I don’t consider the mtv challenge a true guilty pleasure since there is some competition to it but I’ve watched that forever too.

I'm so excited that Americas next top model is coming back! I loved bad girls club.

Did anyone ever see the parody of American idol where they were searching for the worst singer but told the contestants they were amazing? It started out funny but the end was super sad seeing the finalists hope crushed. It was on upn about a decade ago.

Jesus you really don't understand education.

1) you can be a freshman at ANY AGE.
2) University can be done on a part time basis. I know a woman with a child and a full time job in university.
3) Why the fuck are you so fixated on this woman like what she does is any of your business? Women are free to makeup entirely new personas to cam with. A lot of us do. Normal non deranged members understand this and enjoy the show/fantasy

I loved bad girls club.

Some years ago, I had gotten into Bad Girls Club (season 1). That was really the only season I had watched. :)

Reactions: EmptyKins
Did you watch American Idol back when it was still on?

Back in the day, I watched American Idol and absolutely loved that guy Elliott Yamin. He made it to 3rd place. That was the season that Taylor Hicks won. I really wanted Elliott to win because I thought he was crazy talented, and vocally he reminded me of Stevie Wonder with the vocal runs he did. I still get chills listening to his rendition of "A Song For You" by Donny Hathaway.

Sometimes I watch LaPorsha Renae's Facebook Live videos. She's the contestant who was runner-up to Trent Harmon on the so-called American Idol "farewell season" (which we now know isn't farewell since it's returning to T.V...lol). She's another one who I think is crazy talented.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Crisley Knows Best. Not even like watching jokingly at this point. Just enjoy seeing what Todd and the fam are up to.

Back in the day, probably Flavor of Love. Rock of Love and so many other bad shows were watched partly because of channel placement. Went E, Comedy Central, VH1, MTV, Sportschannel. Kids these days will never know the horror of switching to something during a commercial and then having to wait a week to see the last part because you were too amused with Flav and his shenanigans. The E channel in general was a guilty pleasure. Espn had two channels. The internet was just a tad slow. Was a simpler time.

Crisley Knows Best. Not even like watching jokingly at this point. Just enjoy seeing what Todd and the fam are up to.

I like Chrisley Knows Best! That episode where Todd's mom pranked him by having that guy come to his house, threatening her because she supposedly owed him money. LOL. Todd went into "Protective Son" mode and went off on this dude, and they all just stood there cracking up. His mom is a trip! :)

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.