AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UniversityLiz SCAM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed UniversityLIZ on chaturbate? saying she is 18 and only 2 months on cam... Then how did you have birthday party on your couple account GuruofKink
Shape shifter? Identical twin separated at birth? Rift in the multiverse that only you could see? Two accounts? Impossible to know.

K apparently I am a scam too.

How is a woman lying about her age a scam?
I mean unless you're a disgusting perv that needs women to be as close to underage children as possible to jerk off to them... But that still sounds like a "you problem"

Lol people are hilarious. Why bitch about something that is most likely so simple to explain?
I would opt to believe what Jesse0328 has said, if anything.

The fact if you LOOK 18, why not "be that age" because it drawers in more users and tippers. SO long as everything is above board, there is nothing wrong with it and nothing to complain about. What did they/she do to you for you to be so butthurt?

Some models actually get age-related complaints if they appear *younger* than their posted age ("No way you're 22! Are you even old enough to be here?"), so it could even be something she does to avoid comments like that.

I didn't even consider this, strangely. I say strangely because I am similar. I am a 30yr old guy but I know I don't look it and most people say I am about 23 - 25 lol. Some say even younger but I don't think that's true at all, but I don't know. I am just hoping it pays off in 10+ years and looking 5 or 10 years younger is what I really want haha.

Reactions: Mia Cherry and gddp
A WOMAN LYING ABOUT HER AGE?!?1! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS LIKE EVER!
What next!? She logs in with contoured makeup and you realize she can rearrange the bones in her face!?

What next!? She logs in with contoured makeup and you realize she can rearrange the bones in her face!?

Could you IMAGINE the scandal if women could do this?
Also what if there was a way we could make our boobs bigger? SCAM.

Has anyone noticed UniversityLIZ on chaturbate? saying she is 18 and only 2 months on cam... Then how did you have birthday party on your couple account GuruofKink

OP comes to us with a question, seemingly looking for an answer to their boring query.

Thats no shapeshifter. she was in a failed couples account... and then comes back as an 18year old non-nude model in college. completely copying and ripping off newchloe. and not impossible to know- here's the proof https://rec-tube.com/recent/search/guruofkink/?page=1
apparently it does if she feels the need to conceal it and not be honest. She also not in school. lol can't go to AVN during school...
Lying is not the BIG SCAM part. Its the fact that she is having multiple 19th birthdays and tricking her fans into thinking she is an 18year old when in fact shes not. and tricking them into paying for birthday presents and everything else. why not just say her real age? thats where the scam is...

Then OP turns around and answers their own question! You, OP, have scammed us all with your implied naivete and captain obvious response to yourself.

again how are you being scammed? cam girls are a fantasy, you don't need to know the real facts of their lives to enjoy the fantasy, if your tipping you are tipping for that fantasy not for reality.
also want to add that it's totally possible to take a few days off school. Like, that's a thing. Lol.

Oh, look! Another weird dude who joined this forum just to cry about some dumb shit related to camgirls. Y'all should put your heads together, and create your own private group/club/or something...

I wonder if this model knows that you're badmouthing her on here...over something so silly. She'll probably be all WTF at first, but then start laughing her ass off at you, like I just did.

Y'all need to leave these models alone, and get you some business. My goodness. It's Saturday night. Shouldn't you be at some bar somewhere using lame-ass pick-up lines on women, and blowing your stinky alcohol/cigarette breath in their faces?

Lying is not the BIG SCAM part. Its the fact that she is having multiple 19th birthdays and tricking her fans into thinking she is an 18year old when in fact shes not. and tricking them into paying for birthday presents and everything else. why not just say her real age? thats where the scam is...

apparently it does if she feels the need to conceal it and not be honest. She also not in school. lol can't go to AVN during school...

You know, I have REALLY been feeling SmashMouth lately......

and she saying she in univeristy and for people pay for tuition and she not in school because she older

Wtf even?
I know a FORTY YEAR OLD in university. Do you not understand how education works?

Yes. Because there is totally an age limit on going to university. People never, ever, go back to school. Past 19? Sorry, pal, you missed the deadline. Just go home. :rolleyes:

My mom didn't even START college until 32. There's no age limit.

YEs I do... But she saying she is 18years old and freshman in college...and she has previous birthday shows online... get it? she older and out of school. pretending to be 18 and pay for tuition... how you do a 7 hr show and be in school smh
W

YEs I do... But she saying she is 18years old and freshman in college...and she has previous birthday shows online... get it? she older and out of school. pretending to be 18 and pay for tuition... how you do a 7 hr show and be in school smh
H

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
O

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.