AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UniversityLiz SCAM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have noticed myself on Chaturbate, thank you for your interest in me :) Im flattered! I love all of the support I have been shown on these replies :h: I appreciate you all so very much for standing up and supporting me :)

I have been camming solo for a little under 3 months, that is correct. Don't worry, I am not a 30 year old claiming I am 18. I am similar age, I choose a day to celebrate my birthday with my fans to keep my identity my little secret.

This made my day! Keep doing you ^_^

I have chosen UniversitySmiles/UniversityLiz for my first critique. Again, this is my opinion, and I implore anyone to prove me wrong. Experiences vary and this has been mine: I have followed your cam for a few months now, and I have tipped many times. In my opinion, your camshow is a scam by goals being unobtainable. You self proclaim as a tease- and that is fine. But I have never seen you make it to a nude goal. I have seen you advertise "Nude at goal 18." However, you change your topic at goal 15 to a ticket show if you receive tips in descending order from 100-1. You end up logging off before you make goal. I understand it is your prerogative to cam how you choose- but I see tippers tipping. I have tipped, but the novelty of "teasing" is not fun anymore. It is, in my opinion, false advertising. Your old website has a total of one video and six pictures- yet you charge a lot of money to join. Your new website is incomplete and you are charging for membership. Neither have nude content as advertised. I will no longer follow and tip. I wish you well in the future, and sincerely hope you fix your business model.

• Funny!
Reactions: EmptyKins
I have chosen UniversitySmiles/UniversityLiz for my first critique. Again, this is my opinion, and I implore anyone to prove me wrong. Experiences vary and this has been mine: I have followed your cam for a few months now, and I have tipped many times. In my opinion, your camshow is a scam by goals being unobtainable. You self proclaim as a tease- and that is fine. But I have never seen you make it to a nude goal. I have seen you advertise "Nude at goal 18." However, you change your topic at goal 15 to a ticket show if you receive tips in descending order from 100-1. You end up logging off before you make goal. I understand it is your prerogative to cam how you choose- but I see tippers tipping. I have tipped, but the novelty of "teasing" is not fun anymore. It is, in my opinion, false advertising. Your old website has a total of one video and six pictures- yet you charge a lot of money to join. Your new website is incomplete and you are charging for membership. Neither have nude content as advertised. I will no longer follow and tip. I wish you well in the future, and sincerely hope you fix your business model.

I can't quite figure out how serious this is >.>

By the way, I forgot to mention, with the exception of the clipstores, all big webcam sites employ an affiliate program, so there’s even money for the “critique” to be made. Sometimes they separate a brand just for that, crackmedia for MFC, Pussycash for I’mlive, AWE for Jasmin. Chaturbate as well, with some of the most active affiliates I remember from GFY. I miss Mowhawk Steve :) What do I know? I just did prepaid cards.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
By the way, I forgot to mention, with the exception of the clipstores, all big webcam sites employ an affiliate program, so there’s even money for the “critique” to be made. Sometimes they separate a brand just for that, crackmedia for MFC, Pussycash for I’mlive, AWE for Jasmin. Chaturbate as well, with some of the most active affiliates I remember from GFY. I miss Mowhawk Steve :) What do I know? I just did prepaid cards.
wait what?

i know they have affiliate programs, but how could that guy make money off of reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.