AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unjustified ban on chaturbate, no reply from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Hello,

My account ist Ladymelisende, support ticket number 18919539. I have been banned the 2nd time within a week and have no reply from support since over 3 days now. I understand they blocked me the first time because I had played to rough BDSM games and they banned me for 3 days for it. Now I was not playing any rough games at all, I was only wearing a collar, cuffs and vacuum suckers for the nipples instead of clamps and telling the guys I couldn´t do the stuff we played the week before anymore because it´s not tolerated by chaturbate.

Then a troll entered my room (kingmaster and a few numbers after which I do not remember), the guy had taken a screenshot of me, turned it into a gif and claimed he supposedly found it on google. He was trying to harass me and when I did not react he started spewing insults, so I kicked him out of my room. A few minutes after that I was suddenly banned. I suspect he reported me out of spite, he has done that with someone else I know on CB. Is it allowed according to your terms to take screenshots of cam models and turn them into gifs to be posted?

I did not play anything rough after I got banned the first time, I still had a few black spots from last week, but they were almost a week old and I do not find it fair in case I was banned because of those because in essence I got banned twice for the same thing on the same day. I´ve also been told after a 3rd ban it´s permanent. Is this true? If yes, I find it very important to clarify that the 2nd ban which is still ongoing is really unjustified.

Technical support needed 3 days to give me a response the first time and now it´s even longer that I do not hear back from them and am banned. I am loosing a quarter of the month for broadcasing here because support does not react.

fuck chaturbate i made 20k in 5 yeas tried really hard then just deleted my account solo male 20k followers poof gone im over on cam4 now

Upvote 0
accidentally falling asleepon cam earns you a ban for weeks - plural! but others take dildos that are the size of an underarm... Having a one week old black spot from a completely different source weill also get you banned without any answer for a week... they do not want private broadcasters their support is the worst I have ever seen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.