AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Upcoming surgery

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarrieNights

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 12, 2011
Im trying to get mentally ready for a breast reduction/ Tummy tuck and how its going to impact my business. Im also gettign lipo all over my body. Has anyone had any experience with drastic physical changes and how it affected their camlife? Has anyone had a reduction or tummy tuck and can talk to me about recovery? Im hella nervous but this is something i need to do for me.

i can't speak for the impact on camming, but be prepared for a good long recovery. the best surgeons and post operative care can reduce your discomfort a good bit, but any time you remove significant amounts of tissue theres pain, swelling, and the risk of infection. i would imagine that it will be several weeks before you feel up to doing much of anything active. a friend of mine had just the breast reduction done and it took her 3 weeks to return to work (an office job) my mom had a partial tummy tuck after some other surgical complications from a gall bladder removal (minor infection that she ignored) and the section of panus they removed was tender and hyper sensitive for about 6 weeks after her stitches were removed. if memory serves the stitches were in for either 4 or 6 weeks. i would think that counting on a month of recovery before any kind of regular camming would be reasonable

Reactions: StarrieNights
My momma just had light lipo under her arms/armpits and a breast reduction recently. She was a 38F before, and now she has a large C. I believe they took about 5+? pounds from each boobie. They have just finally healed and they look very nice! perky and the scarring is very light, and is already getting better. its been about 3 months and she feels great, although every now and then they feel a little tender. they even resized her nipple area (she had large dark arreolas, and now they are a cute small size appropriate for her new breast size).

for awhile it was very very painful for her, she had stitches around her nipples and under her breasts, and a LOT of leakage/bruising....they had her on perk/vicodin something like that. We had her set up with everything she needed next to her bed and kept her pretty much in bed for a week or two. she was able to move around a couple days after the surgery but it was hard and hurt a lot. took several weeks before she felt okay and now shes pretty good. She bought a lot of sports bra's that zipped in the front and would just wear those for a few weeks. after the bandages come off after surgery theyll have you wearing sports bras to hold the boobies up and keep the stitches from tearing or getting messed with.

oh and this is kinda gross but after the surgery, theyll put these tube thingys in you, and it drains bloody leakage into these little containers and you have to carry it around with you and clean it ever so often. lots of bandage changing and things like that too.

the lipo didnt really seem to bother her that much, she hardly complained about it. the boobs hurt way more.

She managed to get the surgery at little/no cost because she has osteoporosis (so insurance covered the surgery), and the weight of her chest was hurting her backbones a lot. Otherwise breast reduction is running around 20k. She wants to get a tummy tuck too soon. Overall she was very pleased with losing all that extra baggage, and she has lost a lot more weight now too because she feels more motivated and it doesnt hurt so much to get around.

hope any of this helped! :hello2:

Yes, I have experience of this due to breast cancer.

I haven't posted for ages and I haven't been on cam since June as I've been having treatment for breast cancer...not great as I use them to make a living!

I've finished chemotherapy, my once waist length hair is now about 10mm long, my eyelashes and eyebrows are returning (tooooo slowly!).

I've had a mastectomy with breast reconstruction. My surgeon is amazing, he used a Becker implant which acts as a stretcher, too and the scarring is minimal. He's done such a good job that I've opted for a second mastectomy and recon to get a better match. He's also taken me from an A cup to a C cup...although just on one side at the moment!

I still have radiotherapy to get through, a hysterctomy with my ovaries being removed (my cancer is estrogen receptive and this will reduce the risk of recurrence) and I have that second mastectomy and recon still ahead of me.

I've blogged about it all on my website http://rebeccateal.com/ and that's helped, as has the support I've had from regulars and new followers.

But, I shall be back on cam by next summer. You see? We're made of tough stuff, us camgirls!

Rebecca x

StarrieNights said:
Im trying to get mentally ready for a breast reduction/ Tummy tuck and how its going to impact my business. Im also gettign lipo all over my body. Has anyone had any experience with drastic physical changes and how it affected their camlife? Has anyone had a reduction or tummy tuck and can talk to me about recovery? Im hella nervous but this is something i need to do for me.

I can't speak to the cam-life, but I've heard second-hand that the effects of lipo basically make you feel bruised-up. The body has a way of "interrupting" certain nerve signals, so whatever hurts the most usually drowns-out other injuries/damage.

You may want to stock-up on bandages and other post-surgery care products.

Good luck, and I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I don't have any advice either but good luck and take it easy after! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.