AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Uploading videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutiepiemaryxx

Cam Model
Oct 19, 2022
Twitter Username
@Cutiepiemaryxx
Anyone else have serious issues uploading videos onto SC? Gosh I’ve tried it all and even emailed support about it but can’t seem to figure out what the problem is?

Lately the only way I can do it is if I email it to myself, upload it to my google drive, disconnect my wifi on my phone, and upload it on safari. And even then it still liked to malfunction a bit. Jeez idk why it’s so complicated it never used to be that bad?

Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
Anyone else have serious issues uploading videos onto SC? Gosh I’ve tried it all and even emailed support about it but can’t seem to figure out what the problem is?

Lately the only way I can do it is if I email it to myself, upload it to my google drive, disconnect my wifi on my phone, and upload it on safari. And even then it still liked to malfunction a bit. Jeez idk why it’s so complicated it never used to be that bad?

Hey @Cutiepiemaryxx
Stream specific videos or videos to your media?
or all videos?

Please check my PM so I can obtain some more info from you regarding your device.

But here's some more info:

Photos = Supported file types: jpg, png, gif​
Videos = Size: up to 1.5-2 GB​
Accepted Video formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG​

Upvote 0
Hey @Cutiepiemaryxx
Stream specific videos or videos to your media?
or all videos?

Please check my PM so I can obtain some more info from you regarding your device.

But here's some more info:

Photos = Supported file types: jpg, png, gif​
Videos = Size: up to 1.5-2 GB​
Accepted Video formats: MP4, MOV, MPEG​
Like my fanclub videos, but we can continue this convo in PM! Just didn't want the thread to look as if it wasn't getting resolved. :) As always thank u for ur help :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.