AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

URGENT !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2022
Hello @punker barbie
I am writing you in regards to the issue I am experiencing with my account since spring of 2021. As far as I am concerned, banning my account was a drastic measure, because none of my previous actions related to Chaturbate led in banning my account. My Chaturbate account is Theotherhalf

I will try my best to summarise what happend in the first place.

Firstly, my account was hacked and when I have realised this, I have sent you an email informing you of this matter.

Secondly, you have started checking the status of my account and you discovered that indeed an unauthorised person had

full acces to it and to my personal data and stole my tokens. Moreover this unauthorised person stole other members tokens by sending offline tips to my account and finally withdrawing by changing my payment method to a method preferred by them so that they have quick access to my funds and to those members funds whose account have been hacked.
Please help me !

Status
Not open for further replies.