AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

US ACH models not getting payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprilsweetart

Cam Model
Aug 20, 2018
Midwest
www.manyvids.com
Twitter Username
@whiskeybaby171
Tumblr Username
whiskeybaby17
MFC Username
whiskeebaby
Chaturbate Username
whiskeybaby17
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001984085/whiskeybaby17/
Hey , just wondering how many US models with direct debit set up didn’t get paid yet? Wondering if it’s just some or all?

Thanks babes!

Me I haven't been paid in 4 days...going on 5 now....im a little worried I worked hard for my money...I don't do this for free..I contacted support..and took them 3 days to get back to me and all they said is they would try there best to resolve my issue...all I'm saying is how come the guys get a number to call if there is an issue but the woman have to wait days for a response via computer..there not telling me what is going on...I've been working for 3 months haven't had an issue with the payment...ever since I've started....but on Nov 7 was my first missed payment..it's says paid...and my bank doesn't have any pending deposits....nor has received my money...and it sucks....someone please let us know what is going on we work hard to keep your website going..we deserve an answer...we are tour business....

Upvote 0
Indeed, our payment provider had an unexpected delay because of a combination of factors (including bank holidays), so the payment did not arrive as quickly as it usually happens.

If you have not yet received a direct deposit by this moment, please PM me (with your Stripchat's nickname and email), and I will try to get a payment confirmation for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.