AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Use SplitCam to multi-stream to the top cam sites... now with free restreaming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi everyone
If someone else has not downloaded SplitCam, here is the new version and a list of major updates.

SplitCam Version 10.5.12 (02/24/2021)

NEW:
  • Auto detect best (fastest) ingest server if there is a choice of multiple servers. (now chaturbate, myfreecams and etc., will be conect from 1st time)
  • Resizable main SplitCam window.
  • Scrolling of stream list, layer list and scene list.
  • Drag & drop support in stream list, layer list and scene list.
  • Added direct Edit Effect button for each active effect in layer’s Fx panel.
  • Added new stream channel Visit-X.
  • Added a new option to show or not to show the popup preview window when splitcam is minimized.
  • Added a new speed option to Transition effects.
  • Added Lock button to media layers to prevent their resizing and moving.
  • New options for text layers to set up the scrolling direction: left to right, bottom to top, etc.
  • Added automatic selection of the fastest restream server.
  • Added settings for video recordings
  • Added scenes drag&drop.
  • Added drag & drop to layer lists.
  • Added drag & drop to stream list.
  • Adjust SplitCam main window size according to available screen space.
Thank you.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Good day to webcam models and studios!

I represent a team of developers working on the Splitcam software project.

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of our loyal users for being with us for so many years. Now I'm proud to present you a totally new version of SplitCam. It has been completely redesigned and we are still working on it very intensively. The new version has a completely different modern design with support of HiDPI monitors and a very friendly user interface which I hope will be welcomed by the users. We also use modern technologies in acquiring and processing media data which leads to better quality and is less processor hungry. All in all we've come out with a great product which I hope you will like and find it useful in your everyday work.

Here's an incomplete list of features you will find in the new version:

- The renewed intuitive design makes using the program much easier;
- You can stream live to multiple services (MFC, Chaturbate, StripChat, Bonga, etc.) at the same time with lowest possible system load;
- You can lower the system load even more when using our RESTREAM option which can optionally be enabled in SplitCam. It allows for streaming to multiple services using only a single connection with one of our restreaming servers located in US and Europe;
- Skin smoothing filter will do its best to make you even more beautiful;
- We've collaborated with Lovense to natively support their devices in SplitCam by installing a specially designed plugin;
- Save a recorded video stream to hard drive during a live session or offline for later use;
- SplitCam automatically detects your computer configuration and adapts to the hardware you are using;
- We've added a tip notifier: you can set it up to show an animation every time your get tipped by your visitors;
- In addition to our virtual video driver we now offer a virtual audio input driver so that you can mix your mic and other audio sources and use it as the audio input in online streaming streaming services when needed;

View attachment 84998 View attachment 84999

You can find video tutorials by following this link: https://splitcam.com/help/video-tutorials.

SplitCam is available free for download and use at https://splitcam.com/download/

Please leave your comments and suggestions.

Thank You
Does it work on chromebook?

I feel like split cam doesn't allow you to fully succed at reach your best point on one site, because you are too busy multi-tasking and thinking which one is which. But that is just my opinion...
I think it depends on the person, some people are fast and can handle multitasking quickly, and there are people who can only do one task! ;)

Hello @SplitCam
Sorry I'm still setting up and exploring, so I swap paths's too often atm.
So new question is, can I CB, Eplay, Twitch at the same time?
Yes , you can use CB, Eplay and Twitch simultaneously and any rtmp site too.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Yes , you can use CB, Eplay and Twitch simultaneously and any rtmp site too.

Would you mind applying for Chaturbate support ?
Would be nice to get CB support down from the usual 1-2 weeks, to the 60 seconds you replied in :)

Thanks for the service. Hugs.

splitcam,

so after i add my sites and enter the keys, do i have to go to each site and hit the start brodcasting? i am having a problem with the 3 sites cb , bonga and stripchat saying i have to give the camera permission. also i have 2 19inch computer screens so i can leave each site up is that what other models do? any tips and tricks appreciated i am very familiar with the cam sites just muddeling thru splitcam and also how incorporate the lush ad well.

thanks cora. my email is coraholiday2020@gmail.com or ig coraholiday2020 if anyone could help me please!

Reactions: SplitCam
Hello
splitcam,

so after i add my sites and enter the keys, do i have to go to each site and hit the start brodcasting? i am having a problem with the 3 sites cb , bonga and stripchat saying i have to give the camera permission. also i have 2 19inch computer screens so i can leave each site up is that what other models do? any tips and tricks appreciated i am very familiar with the cam sites just muddeling thru splitcam and also how incorporate the lush ad well.

thanks cora. my email is coraholiday2020@gmail.com or ig coraholiday2020 if anyone could help me please!

Hello CoraHoliday

Can you contact to us by skype: jack-px
Or telegram: @SplitCam
We will help you yo find solution.

How do I see my live stream on the sites I’m splitcamming, they don’t show me a preview at all, if I want to see my live feed, I have to minimise my cam shows and watch it on the splitcam software. It’s not practical, I need to see my chats and live feed on all one screen ???

How do I see my live stream on the sites I’m splitcamming, they don’t show me a preview at all, if I want to see my live feed, I have to minimise my cam shows and watch it on the splitcam software. It’s not practical, I need to see my chats and live feed on all one screen ???
Hello Kikixxxx
You can go to site like a member and check your video.

I have an issue trying to use my new webcam (Logitech C922) with SplitCam. When adding the webcam it shows me suggested resolution 800x600 and when I try to change it to HD or full HD the image becomes very small inside a black rectangle, and if I try to adjust it to fit the whole window it gets distorted. Sorry if I didn't explain well, english is not my first language and I struggle with technical explanations, I hope screenshots will make it clear.

This is default setting when adding webcam:
Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 22.13.53.png
Here I change the resolution and FPS and in preview it looks fine (tho you can see me getting ready for to roll my eyes in anticipation for what will happen next lol):
Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 22.14.07.png
And finally I click okay and this happens:
Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 22.14.17.png

I have an issue trying to use my new webcam (Logitech C922) with SplitCam. When adding the webcam it shows me suggested resolution 800x600 and when I try to change it to HD or full HD the image becomes very small inside a black rectangle, and if I try to adjust it to fit the whole window it gets distorted. Sorry if I didn't explain well, english is not my first language and I struggle with technical explanations, I hope screenshots will make it clear.

This is default setting when adding webcam:
View attachment 88770
Here I change the resolution and FPS and in preview it looks fine (tho you can see me getting ready for to roll my eyes in anticipation for what will happen next lol):
View attachment 88772
And finally I click okay and this happens:
View attachment 88773
Hello
Please try change canvas resolution in splitcam settings, much better if it will be same like camera resolution.

Hello
Please try change canvas resolution in splitcam settings, much better if it will be same like camera resolution.
Could you please tell me how to do that?

Hello

We have new version of SplitCam 10.5.35

NEW

Added effect "Remove background" (x64 version only). Applies to video file and webcam sources only.

Added effect "Blur background" (x64 version only). Applies to video file and webcam sources only.

Added effect "Dynamic contrast".

Submenus added to context menus.

New capture source: Video playlist. Add several video files which are to be played consecutively.
New capture source: Audio playlist. Add several audio files which are to be played consecutively.
You can control playback and edit a playlist in a separate windows: click the "..." (for video playlist) or "Gear" (for audio playlist) button and select the "Playlist" command.

Added MJPEG support into DirectShow capture.

Added pause source on space key. (VideoFileSource, SlideshowSource)

Bug fixes and updates added...

Is there any way to use SplitCam with MV live or AVN stars?
Hello GothHostess

Splitcam work with both of them, if you need some help, please contact to us by PM.

Reactions: GothHostess
Hello GothHostess

Splitcam work with both of them, if you need some help, please contact to us by PM.
Is there any way to use SplitCam with MV live or AVN stars?

Omg, for real? It works with ManyVids Live? I'm at the website now, and can't find MVLive on the list of sites.

Reactions: GothHostess
Omg, for real? It works with ManyVids Live? I'm at the website now, and can't find MVLive on the list of sites.
Hello
You can add it, if they have rtmp use custom channel if they work only through browser choose there splitcam video driver instead your webcam.