AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User / Model room ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
wondering if anyone has experienced this recently... a model ive known for a year is at a new studio now, we talk regularly and are good friends, ive helped her a lot on site with various things profiles etc... but since she has been at the new studio i have had two room bans.
its very strange as there is nothing bad happening between us so not as if shes doing it out of an arguement and when i message her about it, shes shocked and tells me that she hasnt done it. when she checks her ban list i am not on there, she even sent me a photo of the list.
she then has to manually ban and unban me for it to be lifted.
does anyone know what could be happening?

wondering if anyone has experienced this recently... a model ive known for a year is at a new studio now, we talk regularly and are good friends, ive helped her a lot on site with various things profiles etc... but since she has been at the new studio i have had two room bans.
its very strange as there is nothing bad happening between us so not as if shes doing it out of an arguement and when i message her about it, shes shocked and tells me that she hasnt done it. when she checks her ban list i am not on there, she even sent me a photo of the list.
she then has to manually ban and unban me for it to be lifted.
does anyone know what could be happening?
She's lying to you.

Upvote 0
She's lying to you.
the thought crossed my mind. but she has no reason to lie to me, there is nothing bad happening between us first time happened when she wasnt even online.
and i saw her send the photo live when she was streaming, the 2nd ban happened mid conversation this evening... she then had a manually do it again...
i told her if she doesnt want me with her anymore to tell me and leave the ban in place, i dont have a problem walking away if that is what she wants, things change but she tells me that she doesnt want me gone

im wondering if the studio are banning me... because of the help i have given her?

Upvote 0
the thought crossed my mind. but she has no reason to lie to me, there is nothing bad happening between us first time happened when she wasnt even online.
and i saw her send the photo live when she was streaming, the 2nd ban happened mid conversation this evening... she then had a manually do it again...
i told her if she doesnt want me with her anymore to tell me and leave the ban in place, i dont have a problem walking away if that is what she wants, things change but she tells me that she doesnt want me gone

im wondering if the studio are banning me... because of the help i have given her?
She has every reason to lie to you and don't you dare feel confident to believe otherwise.

Upvote 0
She has every reason to lie to you and don't you dare feel confident to believe otherwise.
i understand that... ive known her for pretty much a year, and things have been good, we talk all the time when on site and off site about every subject in life and about site. i have been nothing but a positive in her room, even on the slow bad days.. ive organised things for her so why would she want to get rid of that? shes only been at the new studio a month, and at the previous studio a year... it never happened before...
as i said there is no jealousy or "love" that some people fall into... there are other models that i do the same for... all of them know that if they dont want me to come round to just say. we are after all, adults here.... i know things change..... and she knows my stance on this.... no need for drama....

Upvote 0
i understand that... ive known her for pretty much a year, and things have been good, we talk all the time when on site and off site about every subject in life and about site. i have been nothing but a positive in her room, even on the slow bad days.. ive organised things for her so why would she want to get rid of that? shes only been at the new studio a month, and at the previous studio a year... it never happened before...
as i said there is no jealousy or "love" that some people fall into... there are other models that i do the same for... all of them know that if they dont want me to come round to just say. we are after all, adults here.... i know things change..... and she knows my stance on this.... no need for drama....
Honestly? Because you friend zoned her. We need all of our naughty tip menu items to be tipped for so new people come in and complete the cycle.

Upvote 0
Honestly? Because you friend zoned her. We need all of our naughty tip menu items to be tipped for so new people come in and complete the cycle.
think your misreading my words... there is no reason for her to ban me and the fact she has instantly unbanned me makes no logical sense whatsoever...

Upvote 0
The studio runs the channel, they clearly don't want you being as close to her as you have been.

Upvote 0
The studio runs the channel, they clearly don't want you being as close to her as you have been.
thank you amber, i appreciate the words.... this is my thought
i dont know why, im not a room lurker... maybe i know too much about her and about the site.... who knows maybe its just the cycle we will have to run, until she goes independant

Upvote 0
thank you amber, i appreciate the words.... this is my thought
i dont know why, im not a room lurker... maybe i know too much about her and about the site.... who knows maybe its just the cycle we will have to run, until she goes independant
Studios exist to help the models they get a cut from. If someone else is "helping" the model, that's competition and a threat to their cut.

and EXACTLY - "til she goes independent" - that's what the studio does not want

Upvote 0
Studios exist to help the models they get a cut from. If someone else is "helping" the model, that's competition and a threat to their cut.
but i am tipping so do earn from me and the things i help with are just the bots and i designed her profile for her... i understand what your saying... i will be a little more quiet on site and just converse and we will see if the ban happens again....

Upvote 0
The other possibility is you have another account that was banned in her room and tied to your payment information. Lets say she blocked you on your fake account, then you went to her room on your real account and tipped her, you would be immediatly banned from her room and you wouldnt show up on her ban list with the user name you normally use. I mean, not your account :rolleyes: . Kindy fishy all these models you "help" are either in some sort of dilemma.
Oh, and that is the reason you dont show up on her ban list then get banned from her room . Maybe her studio realized you were in her room under another username you know to like help her covertly.

Upvote 0
The other possibility is you have another account that was banned in her room and tied to your payment information. Lets say she blocked you on your fake account, then you went to her room on your real account and tipped her, you would be immediatly banned from her room and you wouldnt show up on her ban list with the user name you normally use. I mean, not your account :rolleyes: . Kindy fishy all these models you "help" are either in some sort of dilemma.
Oh, and that is the reason you dont show up on her ban list then get banned from her room . Maybe her studio realized you were in her room under another username you know to like help her covertly.
no fake or second accounts... and the bans haven't happened since I posted... when I say help, I do profile design and graphics.... if anyone asks for advice I do my best to answer any question or do some research if I don't know the answer, kinda why this forum exists, and nobody is in dilemma, but the 'how to do things' and get answers isn't always easy or straight forward and from my experience, some studios aren't that helpful and there are plenty of decent people out there willing to help and offer advice

Upvote 0
Presumably studios not only get a cut for the tip earnings but also charge models for things like profile design and graphics. Maybe they feel like you are undercutting them and want you gone. Or maybe she is lying to you. It's not uncommon for people not to be honest to someone's face when challenged. Especially around sensitive topics like blocking you.

Upvote 0

and EXACTLY - "til she goes independent" - that's what the studio does not want

This was my thought. Studios stand to benefit from their models feeling like they need the studio’s help (facilities, equipment, guidance, tech assistance, etc) in order to succeed.

The more access models have to non-studio assistance, the more confidence they might have in their ability to go independent. I could totally picture a less respectable studio banning “helpers” just to prevent a model from gaining that independence/confidence. Or from even entertaining the thought that perhaps they could pull this off by themselves without giving the studio a cut.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.