AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User "Reversed" Payment on OnlyFans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to copy/paste something that I wrote elsewhere with some things removed/added for readability purposes:

You could consider using ManyVids as a place to offer customs. Payout is 80% on customs and they do cover chargebacks. I am moving my customs to this platform.

As x said, you're not really supposed to do customs on OF so this is a risk you would be taking, on top of the risk of being hit with a chargeback. Additionally, if someone wants you to say their name, this is something that you cannot resell so you could be making this vid for zero compensation and get into trouble with OF. I personally would not use OF for a custom unless it's under $100 and the person has already 1) purchased PTV's from you and 2) likes the PTV's that they've purchased.

As far as I know, OF used to be okay with customs. Many things have changed on the site over the past several months, including that. I used to do customs on there every week or so for specific people, but I've stopped doing them completely since I've been back from my hiatus. Occasionally, I'll do a short 5 minute "custom" where I just do something that I know the person likes, throw it into a PTV for $50 - $100 and tell them that I made them something special that they might enjoy. However, I do not recommend doing this unless you know the person and their likes/dislikes really really well.
how do you tell them to pay? because i heard OF does not allow outside payments and might terminate your account

I'm just going to copy/paste something that I wrote elsewhere with some things removed/added for readability purposes:

You could consider using ManyVids as a place to offer customs. Payout is 80% on customs and they do cover chargebacks. I am moving my customs to this platform.

As x said, you're not really supposed to do customs on OF so this is a risk you would be taking, on top of the risk of being hit with a chargeback. Additionally, if someone wants you to say their name, this is something that you cannot resell so you could be making this vid for zero compensation and get into trouble with OF. I personally would not use OF for a custom unless it's under $100 and the person has already 1) purchased PTV's from you and 2) likes the PTV's that they've purchased.

As far as I know, OF used to be okay with customs. Many things have changed on the site over the past several months, including that. I used to do customs on there every week or so for specific people, but I've stopped doing them completely since I've been back from my hiatus. Occasionally, I'll do a short 5 minute "custom" where I just do something that I know the person likes, throw it into a PTV for $50 - $100 and tell them that I made them something special that they might enjoy. However, I do not recommend doing this unless you know the person and their likes/dislikes really really well.
i used to know a model who would charge them in gofundme.com since they take 0%

Do not use sites that are not sex work friendly. GoFundMe specifically says in their TOS that they do not allow sexual content. There is a reason (well, many reasons) why sites take a percentage of earnings. I know it sucks, but it's for your safety and it's also much cheaper (for most people) than trying to set up a payment processor for yourself.

I will be directing people who request a custom to my Twitter where I will have a link to my MV.

Reactions: romanholiday
I am sure there’s a lot of sketchy people going on a spender bender with their CC card and then issuing chargebacks, but there are also actual hackers who are compromising these accounts because I have gotten at least 4 that I know of and in these cases the experience was eerily similar: someone brand new subscribes, they immediately hit me on PM (0 niceties not even “hi”) asking specifically for an expensive piece of content.. maybe an old PPV, or something else I sold before... (how would a brand new sub know?) then they pay immediately, get their content and never talk again until I get hit with the chargeback a couple days later. In one case I got a guy paying before even asking like $400 bucks for old content... I have the screenshots of that one in the computer maybe later I will post it so you see the tone is totally off. I’m gonna start trusting my gut on these accounts and not selling anyone new anything if they come requesting something specific like that off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.