AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

verification (not for broadcasting) question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bmitch2

so chaturbate wanted me to verify myself for that export thing and asked "Please provide us the last 4 digits of the card you’ve used to purchase tokens on the site so we may confirm your identity." which was fine and easy. but i had a problem with the download so i just did again. but this time they said

Please send us a photo of you holding the ID you used for age verification UPSIDE DOWN, and a piece of paper with:
1.) your username
2.) today’s date
3.) the word (redacted)
Make sure you hold your ID UPSIDE DOWN in this photo for verification
i still did it. but i'm wondering why the process would be so different for the same thing.

It could be a couple of reasons . . . . One is that the last four digits of the card may have been updated by your provider since the card was originally uploaded to your account. There is also a need to provide something more than the card number if there is any question on who it may belong to, or if Support fears a hacker may have gotten into your account. Security always becomes a bit tighter around the holidays, since hackers and other not-fun people love to "get busy". I'm sorry you had to deal with the wait and I hope you understand we do care about your best interests.

Upvote 0
It could be a couple of reasons . . . . One is that the last four digits of the card may have been updated by your provider since the card was originally uploaded to your account. There is also a need to provide something more than the card number if there is any question on who it may belong to, or if Support fears a hacker may have gotten into your account. Security always becomes a bit tighter around the holidays, since hackers and other not-fun people love to "get busy". I'm sorry you had to deal with the wait and I hope you understand we do care about your best interests.

okay, thanks for taking the time to respond. that makes sense

i have had 2 different/new cards since open account, but number on front stayed the same but the one one the back(cvv)changed

i think even chaturbate changes its own security over time. like years ago i did card authorization/token increase and you had to fill out a form which included the last 4 digits of the card and expiration date, images of the front (with black out of all but last 4 digits) and back of the card, and image of your drivers licence. but now its just form without card details and drivers licence.

i'm actually still waiting to hear back/ get the export but i'm sure they're busy

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.