AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Video ideas and request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For videos? It's going to be very different for every single member. I love stuff with spanking, for instance, but someone else may not. Customs, obviously, just have them put a request in before they pay so you know if it's something you want to do.

As far as general videos? Well, you're gonna have to experiment with a lot of different types till you find an audience. Try pov stuff (pov sucking a dildo for example) as that seems to be basic and what sells generically.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Not a member but I can speak to what I have done::

If you're doing the same thing over and over because that's what you're comfy with, maybe try doing those things in different costumes? cosplay? Or even sexy baking that turns into sexy sex.

My sexytimes videos that did well were always things that showed my butt. or butt sex.

Also give different lighting a try - maybe try morning sun light if that's different?

Leg tease videos that don't make feet a primary focus, and are unmarred by an abusive/dominant script. That is what all members are looking for.

Consider registering for the clip sites specializing in custom content requests? ELM, MV, C4U, YouKandy and IWantClips all have a custom content request feature. I know at least YouKandy and ELM allow you to check out some of the real custom videos that are currently being requested.

If you go here, and click on a category you're interested in you can see what sells best in the "top clips" top 50 list (under the top stores list) for that category.

http://clips4sale.com/list/en/categories

This topic comes up often and I generally do not participate, but I do want to mention; there are not enough hair play videos in the world and more need to be made. Everything from simply teasing with your hair running your fingers or a brush through it all the way through hair job if that is what floats your boat. Hair is damn sexy.

There are so many models with amazing hair that have never made even a single hair focused tease video! Please rectify this tragedy.

This topic comes up often and I generally do not participate, but I do want to mention; there are not enough hair play videos in the world and more need to be made. Everything from simply teasing with your hair running your fingers or a brush through it all the way through hair job if that is what floats your boat. Hair is damn sexy.

There are so many models with amazing hair that have never made even a single hair focused tease video! Please rectify this tragedy.
I can't say I'm against hair play as PART of a video, to be frank.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I can't say I'm against hair play as PART of a video, to be frank.
Yes, I wouldn't be opposed to a foot-free sensual leg tease video that incorporated a few erotic hair flips. Or even that long-hair-hanging-down-and-covering-the-nipples thing. I love that.

Reactions: Entertainer33
Status
Not open for further replies.