AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

vids with member bf

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2023
Hi all. I'm looking for advice on starting to make videos with my boyfriend, who is also a member.

My boyfriend was one of my members before we started dating and still is one of my active members. I'm worried that when I go to upload his ID as a co-performer that it will appear suspicious that a member is making a video with a model as he also had to provide his ID years ago when he was a new member. Our relationship is completely legitimate, still long-distance for part of the year, but legitimate nonetheless. As in, there was never any pay-to-meet or anything like that. However, I'm worried that there could be the SUSPICION of that. Of course I don't want to risk losing my account from this suspicion.

Any advice from anyone who has been in this situation or knows someone who was? I don't know if I'm being too paranoid or being rightfully cautious.

Thank you.

Solution
Hi all. I'm looking for advice on starting to make videos with my boyfriend, who is also a member.

My boyfriend was one of my members before we started dating and still is one of my active members. I'm worried that when I go to upload his ID as a co-performer that it will appear suspicious that a member is making a video with a model as he also had to provide his ID years ago when he was a new member. Our relationship is completely legitimate, still long-distance for part of the year, but legitimate nonetheless. As in, there was never any pay-to-meet or anything like that. However, I'm worried that there could be the SUSPICION of that. Of course I don't want to risk losing my account from this suspicion.

Any advice from anyone who...
Men aren't allowed on MyFreeCams. They're not even allowed to be in the same room with a model who is on cam and remain off screen in the background.

Edit: I should have read that more closely. It seems b/g content is allowed for upload but will not appear on certain pages of the site and members can opt out of seeing b/g content. Here's more info: https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/MFC_Share#Boy.2FGirl_.28B.2FG.29_Content

Reactions: Sabrinarey_
Upvote 0

Any advice from anyone who has been in this situation or knows someone who was? I don't know if I'm being too paranoid or being rightfully cautious.

Thank you.
I married a member, and have his ID on file for content. Also most models I know who do BG their partner also has a member account for ease of access etc.

The ID is just to verify age that’s all they care about, Don’tworry

Upvote 0
Solution
I married a member, and have his ID on file for content. Also most models I know who do BG their partner also has a member account for ease of access etc.

The ID is just to verify age that’s all they care about, Don’tworry
Thank you for your reassurance. We're up and running!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.