AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Virgin camgirl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2014
So i'm 18 and i'm virgin i wanna become a model on MFC. is being virgin, a turn on or a turn off? what if someone took me to private what should i do? i'm virgin i don't have toys so i don't know. is becoming a cam girl a good idea for me or not? because i'm virgin?

Rule #1 of camming is to only do what you are comfortable with. A LOT of models are non-nude, or get nude but don't do cumshows, or do cumshows without penetration. All of these are options for you. You can choose to tell viewers you're a virgin or not, it's up to you. To be honest, I would consider that to fall under the "none of their damn business" heading, like where you live, if you're dating someone, and what your vanilla job is, if you have one.

If you're not sure if being a cam model is for you, the best thing to do is to watch a lot of different models and see what they do. Watch their public shows, buy tokens and join groups and privates if you can, and observe how different models handle their shows. Determine what is in your comfort zone, and create your image around that. Err on the side of being too conservative to start with, as it seems to be easier to transition to showing more than it is to transition to showing less.

I never know in these threads if it's a real girl or some dude jerking off to the idea of this. If it is a girl I mean no offence by this, we just get it every now and then.

None the less I'd treat it like you're a real girl with an honest issue.

I would probably be completely honest about it and use it to sell yourself. Play on the barely legal innocent card. You'll probably get a few trolls here and there and you'll probably come across the creepier of the members on the site, but it is a fetish that sells. If you ever choose to have sex then you don't need to tell members about it and you do not have to do dildo shows. If you decide you want to try doing dildo shows then you could probably do a raffle or auction like "take my virginity!" and then do a Skype show/private show with whoever wins where you do a show with them and use toys. I'd imagine the idea that not only their the first member to see that but the first guy ever to see it would probably be pretty exciting to the right person.

I will say though that if you sold that persona that if you were to decide to start having sex or you got a boyfriend that it might kill the fantasy and you could lose regulars. That would be your decision to make when the time comes whether or not you'd tell them the truth. Of course as it's none of their business you are not obligated to tell them about your sex life.

Definitely no hindrance to being a cam model. In fact you'll have a deal in common with lots of the members. A sizeable proportion of them will be virgins too.

Don't do anything you're not comfortable with. I let them know I don't do penetration and I let them know why. They're fine with it if they want to see penetration they can watch another model who does that. Being a virgin doesn't hinder your chances of being a camgirl. Plus there are other ways to pleasure yourself. Clitoral and nipple stimulation are the bomb diggity. I was none nude when I started because that was what I was comfortable with. Teasing works too.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I say you should do a lot to research, both about camming and sexuality (since you associated sex toys with lack of virginity). Look around the webs, tumblr, this forum (its fuckin great) and check out a girl called laci green on youtube :)

Reactions: SexySteph and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.