AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's episode damn good. Rick's escape from the house full of bandits was fucking intense and Abraham, Eugene and Rosita are already great additions to the show.

Looks like next week is going to be all Daryl and Beth, but hopefully that won't be the case.

BloodRed87 said:
This week's episode damn good. Rick's escape from the house full of bandits was fucking intense and Abraham, Eugene and Rosita are already great additions to the show.

Looks like next week is going to be all Daryl and Beth, but hopefully that won't be the case.
Actually I would like to see a episode that dives into Daryl's back story I figure he probably has the most interesting.

My DVR deleted the episode from two weeks ago before I could watch it, I think I am going to give up on slow walking zombies. The show just seems to have no idea where it wants to go.

Shaun__ said:
My DVR deleted the episode from two weeks ago before I could watch it, I think I am going to give up on slow walking zombies. The show just seems to have no idea where it wants to go.

I can totally understand why you want to give up on a show that doesn't seem to have a direction. However, as someone who read the comics, I can tell you that everything that is happening right now is happening for a reason. After everyone left the prison the show has focused on character development instead of nonstop action and conflict - otherwise known as The Governor. :p

It may be "slow" in the action department right now but the relationships that are developing are all part of what makes this show so good, in my opinion. I mean, if you didn't connect with or care about any of the characters then their survival or death probably wouldn't really anything to you and killing zombies admittedly gets really boring after a while.

So yeah, I'd hang on for a little while longer if you think you can manage it. (This week's episode was AWESOME. I had been waiting for it for a while. :))

~K

Just curious how many were screaming LENNIE! at their T.V.'s when that scene happened in this last episode? I haven't read the comics yet but as the girl is looking at the flowers that reference just sprang to mind.

Trying to be somewhat cryptic for those who haven't seen it yet. So either you'll instantly recognize the reference and know what I'm talking about or you won't.

Oh just great...freaking cannibals!!!

They just can't catch a break.

I mean as soon as I saw old "Tasha Yar" turn around with that creepy smile on her face my "freakometer" went off the scale.

But cannibals?? this sucks ass...suddenly Darryl's group doesn't look so bad ..you know with the gang rapes/murder/drum-head justice.

Man who thought the Apocalypse would suck this much!

plus ...mullet boy doesn't have the cure I just know it! and if Washington has gone silent then whats the point of going there if it's going to be like Atlanta with the CDC...one dude in there alone getting drunk and ready to blow himself up.
Go to the coast find a fishing village...start adding fish to your diet some place warm! Start figuring out tides and get smarty pants mullet-boy to build a tidal generator and some air-mills for electrical generation. Or maybe some big ass fresh water river!
Put a sign up " Do NOT eat each other, Do NOT fuck around and leave each other alone. Remember we are a endangered species".

Oh yes and please lets take a bath once in a while you dirty pigs!...ppl in this show need to, they look gross :)

:character-hobbes:

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
plus ...mullet boy doesn't have the cure I just know it!

:character-hobbes:

That was my thought too! I dont think he has it at all...

I have a maybe-possibly-kind of theory that he is just a gamer/nerdy dude who was looking for protection and in reality knows nothing about what caused the outbreak... :lol: :shifty:

BloodRed87 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Terminus is the cannibals isnt it :shock:

Might be. Alot of people are predicting it's run by "The Hunters" from the comics, and the season finale is supposed to be brutal so we'll see what happens.

It's just me, but it looks like they're splitting that story arc up -- Joe's group doing the "predation on the road" part of the Hunters, and Terminus for the cannibalism. It'll be interesting if, after the season 4 finale, they segue Joe's group into the Saviors' role in the comics. I'll be surprised and a bit disappointed if that's what they do, though -- it's a bit too obvious.

I doubt we'll get past the season 4 finale without finding out what's really going on with Eugene, though... :cool:

I would be disappointed too but because that, probably, is going to eliminate Negan and Lucille from the story. Joe would be a lame trade for the Negan we see in the comics.

Hoping something interesting happens tonight. Comic spoiler ahead

Will be disappointed if/when we don't get a Negan and Glenn scene.

PunkInDrublic said:
Hoping something interesting happens tonight. Comic spoiler ahead

Will be disappointed if/when we don't get a Negan and Glenn scene.

Then prepare to be disappointed. Kirkman has stated that Negan and the Saviors will not make an appearance this season and won't appear in the show for a while.

Besides, they're based out of D.C., what business would they have hanging around Georgia? Not to mention how far away Atlanta is from D.C.

BloodRed87 said:
Then prepare to be disappointed. Kirkman has stated that Negan and the Saviors will not make an appearance this season and won't appear in the show for a while.
Wasn't really expecting him to show up tonight but bummed to hear he won't be showing up for a while.

Season 4 finale was great, alot fucking better than the uneventful letdown that was season 3's.

But after that pseudo cliffhanger, no appearance from Carol, Tyreese and Judith and the fact that we don't know where Beth is, the wait for Season 5 is going to feel like an eternity.

Reactions: Gen
I wish he would've just said "fucking" instead of "screwing", haha. But I looooved this episode. I'm excited to see what's going on with Beth, Tyrese & Carol.

The neck biting scene was crazy/awesome.

damn you Walking DEad, for making me want to tune into the next episode. I was nearly done with you before this last ep.

16 episodes went by entirely too fast! I read that the spin-off was given the green light and "may" air before 2015.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/28/wal ... on-series/

Details are still scant on what the show will actually be about, but what we do know is that it will serve more as a “companion” series than a true spin-off. It won’t feature any of the characters we’ve grown to love on the original Walking Dead, but will tell a separate, sure-to-be-horrifying story. We’ll take whatever we can get! Besides, characters are dropping like flies over on The Walking Dead — the companion series might be a great way to hit the reset button on the televised Walking Dead franchise.

Reactions: Gen
KittyWilde said:
Shaun__ said:

I can totally understand why you want to give up on a show that doesn't seem to have a direction. However, as someone who read the comics, I can tell you that everything that is happening right now is happening for a reason. After everyone left the prison the show has focused on character development instead of nonstop action and conflict - otherwise known as The Governor. :p

It may be "slow" in the action department right now but the relationships that are developing are all part of what makes this show so good, in my opinion. I mean, if you didn't connect with or care about any of the characters then their survival or death probably wouldn't really anything to you and killing zombies admittedly gets really boring after a while.

So yeah, I'd hang on for a little while longer if you think you can manage it. (This week's episode was AWESOME. I had been waiting for it for a while. :))

~K

I kept watching, and today I was happy I did. Thank you for talking me into doing it.

Bocefish said:
16 episodes went by entirely too fast! I read that the spin-off was given the green light and "may" air before 2015.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/28/wal ... on-series/

Details are still scant on what the show will actually be about, but what we do know is that it will serve more as a “companion” series than a true spin-off. It won’t feature any of the characters we’ve grown to love on the original Walking Dead, but will tell a separate, sure-to-be-horrifying story. We’ll take whatever we can get! Besides, characters are dropping like flies over on The Walking Dead — the companion series might be a great way to hit the reset button on the televised Walking Dead franchise.

Oooooh that's exciting!

The finale & all the posts here inspired me to start reading the comic again; I got it in Nov for my birthday but didn't get far into it. It's funny how it's the same characters, but they're so different!

I keep seeing interviews about the potential crossovers between the spinoff and the original show, but the last one said they don't even know where or what the show IS, yet... Get with it, already, jerks!

Yay Walking Dead thread!

Can I just say that I am so effing excited for the spin off series? I hope it's in some completely new place, like the desert. Somewhere that hasn't really been explored in a post apocalyptic zombie setting. We've seen plenty of cities and woods and 'burbs and stuff. I wanna see somewhere completely different for the setting of the spinoff. I've never been so excited for summer to be over! (I've heard the spinoff won't be happening until 2015, but I'm excited to get back to Terminus with the gang and find out if Beth was what was on the grill when they arrived O.O)

Reactions: LioraVox
DAT SEASON PREMIERE

I actually loathed Carol in the beginning, I thought she was so useless and just weighing everyone down, but over the course of the past... four years (holy shit it's been that long?!) she became one of my very favorites. Such a badass!

I can't wait to find out what happened to Beth since she disappeared in the creepy cross car.

Status
Not open for further replies.