AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was burned besides Karen? Good episode but didn't really get the ending. Did someone kill them and then burn them cause they were sick?

PunkInDrublic said:
Who was burned besides Karen? Good episode but didn't really get the ending. Did someone kill them and then burn them cause they were sick?

A guy named "David" was the other burnt corpse..he was only in the season open ..he was the one killing walkers saying "Oh you like that"...didn't really get to know him I guess.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Lamest scene of the season... so far.

Michonne dismounts her horse and decides to girly punch a slowly charging zombette instead of whipping out her trusty Katana (with that fake-ass steel on steel sound) and lopping off their heads as usual.

3AsWKecl.jpg

Then she gets in a girly hair pulling match...

2rGjnVTl.jpg

and a shoving match which she loses...

GpwXs5kl.jpg

Tripping over backwards from a conveniently placed rope...

kq9wDnJl.jpg

To top it all off, she somehow twists her ankle while lying on her back fending off the zombette in WWE wrestling fashion. :roll:

J3FNHz5l.jpg

Reactions: curvyredhead
Bocefish said:
Lamest scene of the season... so far.

Michonne dismounts her horse and decides to girly punch a slowly charging zombette instead of whipping out her trusty Katana (with that fake-ass steel on steel sound) and lopping off their heads as usual.
Tripping over backwards from a conveniently placed rope...

To top it all off, she somehow twists her ankle while lying on her back fending off the zombette in WWE wrestling fashion. :roll:
The rope is what they are using to open and close that outer gate they made out of shipping container doors. So I can see that being placed there.
As for the rest...yeah, pretty hokie. But hey, they have to set up her being eaten by walkers somehow right? Now she's lamed up and not as formidable. So you can already see the group running for it sometime and she gets left behind. Mmmmm zombie sushi.

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
PunkInDrublic said:

A guy named "David" was the other burnt corpse..he was only in the season open ..he was the one killing walkers saying "Oh you like that"...didn't really get to know him I guess.
Ahhh someone else watch the Talking Dead too? :thumbleft:

Also the extra clip at the end of the show might make the next couple of shows EPIC!!!

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Watched the first two episodes. I think it's a good start to this season but, if "People are the best defense against walkers...or people." and they're not running short on people at the prison, I can't understand why there was nobody watching the fences during the night (The Gov is out there) and taking care of those two sick people.

My interest is waning.

They've been doing the same dumb shit for what seems like forever and they're STILL doing the same dumbass shit.

Yeah, let's not take a truck with all wheel drive that can mow down just about anything without getting stuck, let's take a car that can get stuck in a muddy puddle instead. Brilliant!

Speeding down an empty road and both people in the front seat completely take their eyes of the road. The two in back are also completely oblivious to walkers on the road?

Then they sit there until they're totally surrounded before trying to back up. Genius!

Oh, and Rick just walks through both panels of fencing to save Carol who is suicidally oblivious to all the zombers closing in on her.

Daryl must have learned how to crap crossbow bolts on a daily basis the way he no longer cares how many he wastes.

That fake metal on metal sound whenever Michonne lops off a biter head is really getting annoying too.

Don't know how much longer I'll be watching, especially if something happens to Maggie.

Bocefish said:
My interest is waning.

They've been doing the same dumb shit for what seems like forever and they're STILL doing the same dumbass shit.

Yeah, let's not take a truck with all wheel drive that can mow down just about anything without getting stuck, let's take a car that can get stuck in a muddy puddle instead. Brilliant!

Speeding down an empty road and both people in the front seat completely take their eyes of the road. The two in back are also completely oblivious to walkers on the road?

Then they sit there until they're totally surrounded before trying to back up. Genius!

Oh, and Rick just walks through both panels of fencing to save Carol who is suicidally oblivious to all the zombers closing in on her.

Daryl must have learned how to crap crossbow bolts on a daily basis the way he no longer cares how many he wastes.

That fake metal on metal sound whenever Michonne lops off a biter head is really getting annoying too.

Don't know how much longer I'll be watching, especially if something happens to Maggie.
Got to agree. They really are dumb. Starting to hope they get offed just so I don't have to watch the same exact stupid mistake over and over again. And for the love of God make up your mind on how tough a skull is. One scene you have it going splat into a gooey ooze just from a boot stomp. Yet when they are surrounded and need to get away quick you have the knives getting Excalibur level stuck in their skulls. :woops:

[/quote]Got to agree. They really are dumb. Starting to hope they get offed just so I don't have to watch the same exact stupid mistake over and over again. And for the love of God make up your mind on how tough a skull is. One scene you have it going splat into a gooey ooze just from a boot stomp. Yet when they are surrounded and need to get away quick you have the knives getting Excalibur level stuck in their skulls. :woops:[/quote]

In The Talking Dead one of the guys said all the zombies are on equal levels as far as killing them but that just seems silly. It would make sense that some of them are at different stages of rot to were they can be stomped by a boot while some (not all) are difficult to stab in the head. That's my explanation for why some are easier to kill then others at least.

I wish they would have taken the story more toward the comic route. It's much more interesting and hardcore, but apparently they like to focus on Rick and his morality problems or some shit.

Which brings me to, fuck him for sending off Carol.

LuckySmiles said:
LuxNeon said:

I get the feeling she'll reappear as part of some other group.

Yeppers, I have zero doubt their paths will cross again... one way or another. :shifty:

Maybe the young girl she taught to kill without regret will meet up with the zombified version of Carol. :think:

Bocefish said:
LuckySmiles said:
LuxNeon said:

Yeppers, I have zero doubt their paths will cross again... one way or another. :shifty:

Maybe the young girl she taught to kill without regret will meet up with the zombified version of Carol. :think:
Or maybe she'll cross paths with the Governor.

Oh yes she is so coming back...they are not leave a major character like that out in the wind.
I like her and the Governor hooking up. Then her being used as some bait to draw the group in.

I see Tyrese dying, to help them in freeing Carol. Then Michonne and Daryl ripping the Governor to shreds for what he did to them...I know everyone wants a piece of him...but...there is something great about those 2 kicking his ass together.

Either way the Prison has to fall to the mega herd ...a few will die...time to pick up and move the little company of heroes down the road to the coast...you keep them sitting in one place to long and it has that threat of going "Hershel's farm" i.e Season 2 on us again...you know to boldly sit where others have sat before.

Be honest...this series is running a little long in the tooth for me...zombies...done to death it seems.

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Oh yes she is so coming back...they are not leave a major character like that out in the wind.
I like her and the Governor hooking up. Then her being used as some bait to draw the group in.

I see Tyrese dying, to help them in freeing Carol. Then Michonne and Daryl ripping the Governor to shreds for what he did to them...I know everyone wants a piece of him...but...there is something great about those 2 kicking his ass together.

Either way the Prison has to fall to the mega herd ...a few will die...time to pick up and move the little company of heroes down the road to the coast...you keep them sitting in one place to long and it has that threat of going "Hershel's farm" i.e Season 2 on us again...you know to boldly sit where others have sat before.

Be honest...this series is running a little long in the tooth for me...zombies...done to death it seems.

I couldn't care less about the zombies at this stage. I could actually see them setting Carol up to be a leader elsewhere that they run into especially after criticizing Rick and all their convos in the last episode. Aside from Daryl she's the only other one with the knowledge/crazy combo out of any of them with no more ties. No blood or emotional ties to anyone, but she's not a loner. She's nuts enough to do crazy things for what she thinks is the good of a group. Plus her baggage is kind of out in the open and dealt with. The only other one is Michonne but her skeletons haven't really been revealed yet. That whole weird thing where she wouldn't hold the baby? We still don't know her whole story.

Carol's not an overall shitty person though. So I don't think she'd actually team up with the governor. And I don't think they'd just zombify her quick. She's no wimp either. Like Michonne's buddy who I can't even remember her name anymore...so happy when they killed her off.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Did you watch the talking dead after? Breckin Meyer saying he thought The Gov would come back offering hugs. I can't remember how he even worded it.

It's actually gotten sort of difficult to sit down and focus on this show, whether it's because I have so much going on around me, or because it's just... not what it used to be. But I still turn the tube on every Sunday.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to next Sunday.

JerryBoBerry said:
Bocefish said:
LuckySmiles said:
LuxNeon said:

Or maybe she'll cross paths with the Governor.
Well the next episode is titled "Live Bait" it would not surprise me if the Governor captures Carol and uses her to get Ricks group out of the prison.

It would be a way to get her back in the group and maybe if she is torchered might give sympathy with Tyreese.

Reactions: charlottecummings
Seeing the Governor at the end of the episode was a half "Ooooooo" half face-palm moment for me. Obviously he's a loose end that had to be dealt with at some point... I'm guessing next week will be focused on what he's been up to since we met him last, which would actually be a nice break from the whole "troubles living in a prison with diseases" storyline which hasn't exactly kept me enthralled.

I'm hoping the Governor is able to somehow decimate the prison situation--even if he dies in the process--so that the group is forced to abandon the prison. At this point the prison story is becoming so convoluted and muddled with countless minor characters that I don't care about--that I'm hoping the majority are killed off and that a small group of the major characters are able to move elsewhere.

I've really enjoyed a lot of this series--but there have also been many frustrating moments. A lot of times I complained "can we just have more zombies, already?" but at this point sometimes the zombies aren't even fixing the show for me. When I think about it, what really intrigued me about The Walking Dead in the first place (in season one) was this group of people exploring a post apocalyptic world--they (and consequently we the viewers) had no idea what was out there--or how things were throughout the world. I know it's implied that the zombie problem is everywhere, but at this point I'd love for the show to actually show us other things that are going on in this zombie world--and perhaps let us understand more of the back story of how exactly the world came to be this way. In other words, I'm just really hoping that the group doesn't abandon the prison to just shack up in an elementary school a few miles down the road or something.

Random thought: can the walkers swim? I keep imagining myself in this particular zombie world--and my immediate thought would be to go find some large boat and to live on it. I don't recall this being addressed at any point during the show, but living on the water seems like a pretty easy (maybe too easy) fix to me. Maybe one could even find an uninhabited island and chill there for a while. :lol:

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
krukstyle said:
Random thought: can the walkers swim? I keep imagining myself in this particular zombie world--and my immediate thought would be to go find some large boat and to live on it. I don't recall this being addressed at any point during the show, but living on the water seems like a pretty easy (maybe too easy) fix to me. Maybe one could even find an uninhabited island and chill there for a while. :lol:

I hear that's not a good option. Seems living on the water in a post-apocalyptic world you start to grow gills and webbed fingers and stuff. :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• waterworld.jpg
    waterworld.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 101
krukstyle said:

I would think that they would just sink to the bottom of whatever water they were in and just walk. They don't need to breathe so I doubt swimming would be an issue.

They know they are all infected, and they know the walkers do not attack people who smell like walkers. Why do they not just cover themselves with walker goo, and rekill all of the walkers that show up around the prison everyday? Thinning the several billion strong herd of undead is not something they can ever succeed at, but they could at least make their area safer.

...Redemption...can't see it staying...maybe some good for a little while...then he will be back to his old ways. :)

Loved seeing what the Guv was up to.
Burning Woodbury to the ground was a good moment.
But I'll tell you, DAMN refreshing change...good episode! That one makes me want to see next week.

It's so strange to see him speaking with his normal British accent.

:character-hobbes:

Audrey Marie Anderson! Woohoo!! :dance:

Another natural beauty with a real Texas accent. Absolutely love the way she pronounces her Rs too.

She was great in 'The Unit' and was wondering where she'd pop up next.

BmTAsaJ.jpg

Hopefully she sticks around.

Spoiler spoiler spoiler
spoiler.

So, the question I have at this point is this. If the Governor has been busy all this time getting sane, then getting insane again, and he JUST went back to the camp and has decided to attack. Who the hell has been putting the rodents by the fence to attract walkers???

JerryBoBerry said:
So, the question I have at this point is this. If the Governor has been busy all this time getting sane, then getting insane again, and he JUST went back to the camp and has decided to attack. Who the hell has been putting the rodents by the fence to attract walkers???

Ok so last night the Guv and his crew came up on that one group that later on got wiped out and took all their supplies...
I wonder if this unknown 3rd group..is the one that has been baiting the fence with rats?

The other thing, the Guv reorganized the camp. "If you see a stranger avoid them and come and tell us" . In other words we are going to kill them and take their stuff but all of you don't need to know.

But still...the prison group has to now deal with...a tank...wonder if this will be the episode where a third group shows itself?
I wonder if someone will show up with a Apache attack helicopter? :)

The Guv is using the new family to justify his old evil nasty bastard ways.

I didn't believe it for a second that the Guvnah was a changed man. He's not the kind of guy who gets stabbed in the eye and has his (undead) daughter killed and just lets it go.

From the sneak peek at next weeks episode, looks like we'll get that real showdown at the prison that we all wanted at the end of last season that never really happened. Cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.