AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That episode was fucking awesome. I am so stoked for this season!!

Dsi6tA1.gif

Ooooo yay a Walking Dead thread! :dance: I have to say the premiere last Sunday was insane!!! I've never felt like I was going to have a heart attack from watching a television show until that episode. if anything ever happens to baby Judith I will be soooo pissed. I can't wait for this Sunday!

Reactions: Gen
From the moment the opening credits came on tonight my heart was pounding as I sat anxiously on the edge of the couch. I thought I was going to explode at any moment. Happy this season is not dragging like last season. Yes I understand it was crucial character development, but I mean other than "look at the flowers" the season seemed to drag. This season has opened with a bang that was lingering in my chest as I sat down tonight to watch, that is for sure.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Was waiting for dude to crazily say tainted meat, maybe next episode. Tyrese not killing the one hunter was a surprise.

I think it's some guy that Daryl met and is going to fall in love with. They've been talking about making his character gay for awhile now.

JerryBoBerry said:
I think it's some guy that Daryl met and is going to fall in love with. They've been talking about making his character gay for awhile now.

No they haven't. It's a non-answer that Kirkman gave at some convention when a fan asked him "Why hasn't Daryl hooked up with Beth or Carol? Is he gay?"

Kirkman's response: “All I can say is that it’s been discussed. We have very specific ideas about Daryl’s sexuality (or the seeming lack thereof), and if there’s ever a quiet period in the show where he’s not consistently distracted by crossbowing… we’ll tackle it in the show.” So he basically said "maybe". My guess is he didn't want to piss off all the gays and SJW's and flat say "no, he's not gay". Not surprising since Kirkman always gives vague answers to questions like that.

I seriously hope they don't go that direction with Daryl. If they do, this show will officially jump the shark. Besides, more than likely it's Beth in the bushes anyway.

BloodRed87 said:
I seriously hope they don't go that direction with Daryl. If they do, this show will officially jump the shark. Besides, more than likely it's Beth in the bushes anyway.
I know for sure. Norman Reedus let the cat out of the bag on his twitter! He's in so much trouble i imagine.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_28_2014 , 4_46_26 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_28_2014 , 4_46_26 PM.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: Gen and NicoleRiley
They flashed Morgan (the man with the son from season 1 and who later was held up in a town all crazyfied) for a brief second a couple episodes ago... I honestly think that he's the one who's actually been watching them and might be with Daryl.

It might also be Beth.

JoleneBrody said:
They flashed Morgan (the man with the son from season 1 and who later was held up in a town all crazyfied) for a brief second a couple episodes ago... I honestly think that he's the one who's actually been watching them and might be with Daryl.

It might also be Beth.

Morgan was my thought too, since when he popped up in the after credits scene, he seemed to be following the marking on the trees that were also seen in the last episode.

Sucks having to wait a week to find out who was with him. Could be Noah/Chris I guess. Was a weird episode. Cop slapping Beth was so random.

I was totally rooting for Beth to save Noah and I'm glad she did. Agreed it was a weird episode. I hope it doesn't drag on, feels a little repetitive at this point to have the same Us Vs Them story always going with a different Them. I liked that they took out the Terminus group in a very definitive way, kinda cements that it was a cool storyline but even better now that it won't be neverending like the Governor.

I'm glad the gross cop got eaten.

Echoing the "Yay, a Walking Dead thread!" sentiment. That last episode was weird, and I also hope there isn't a long, drawn out us versus them saga with this new crowd. Carol has arrived, so she can just take them out, take Beth away, and we can figure out who's in those bushes.
Maybe I'm missing something fairly obvious, but can anyone hazard a guess as to why she was going after the doctor with the scissors when she saw Carol? I was glad she let Joan eat the cop, but couldn't quite figure out what she hoped to gain by killing the doctor. Was it about him using her to kill the oncologist or was there another more practical motive I missed?

Without the doctor the group would probably break up rather quickly. They couldn't pretend to be helping these people they "find".

Okay, WIDE open clear road, nice and straight. Can see for a mile. Yet every time they hit an object parked in the road that was there in the blink of an eye. And of course they roll it. Such an old cliche and so over used.

Reactions: GracieHart
JerryBoBerry said:
Okay, WIDE open clear road, nice and straight. Can see for a mile. Yet every time they hit an object parked in the road that was there in the blink of an eye. And of course they roll it. Such an old cliche and so over used.

I was thinking the same thing :lol: How can these morons continue to wreck perfectly good vehicles without there being any other traffic?!! At least this wreck had an explanation behind it.

Most recent episode 5 of this fifth season is definitely one my favs so far. There was some decisive, take charge leadership that ended up being a fool's errand for a nice twist. Not to mention I got my Maggie fix!

And there's no way I'd have given up on the fire truck so easy, talk about a perfect zombie slayer transport!

Anyone else notice Maggie's gaining weight in a food deprived world of apocalyptic proportions? Not saying that in a criticizing way, just wondering if she's either got a bun in the oven in real life or they're simultaneously working a pregnancy into the script? :think:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Bocefish said:
And there's no way I'd have given up on the fire truck so easy, talk about a perfect zombie slayer transport!

Exactly. The whole time I was thinking get me one of those. Weld some sort of a train 'cow pusher' assembly on the front. Plow the road!

It's too bad this didn't take place in a northern clime. Some of the big snow plows would work awesome.

When I heard Eugene explain to the woman (can't remember her name) that he'd put broken glass in the fuel lines, it suddenly occurred to me that maybe he was lying about everything...but I figured they'd delay him being uncovered to the group until they got to D.C. I kind of wish they'd played that out longer...and let us, the audience, be smirking for the rest of the season.

Ya, the quiet genius thing was driving me nuts how so much faith was put in him without the tiniest tidbit to back it up. Turns out he utilized the old 'baffle em with bullshit' technique to save his own ass. :lol:

ETA: the whole broken glass in the fuel line thing doesn't make a whole lotta sense either or reasonably explain the unexpected explosion, but we're not spoda think too much apparently, lol.

Reactions: Nordling
Nordling said:
When I heard Eugene explain to the woman (can't remember her name) that he'd put broken glass in the fuel lines, it suddenly occurred to me that maybe he was lying about everything...but I figured they'd delay him being uncovered to the group until they got to D.C. I kind of wish they'd played that out longer...and let us, the audience, be smirking for the rest of the season.

In the comics, Eugene doesn't admit he's been lying until they're just miles outside of D.C. But in the show, they're still in Georgia. Definitely wasn't expecting that plot twist so early.

Reactions: Nordling
Just reiterating the whole "ya walking dead thread" !!! Cant wait to see next week and see what happens with Carol and Daryl. I also have been saying since Eugene became a character he was lying... Yay for new episodes tomorrow night.

Reactions: Gen and Nordling
Ending was wild but the last few episodes were boring to me, glad they are moving on. Didn't like Dawn at all, will miss Beth tho. Hope the preacher becomes more capable in the next half of the season.

Last week's episode was boring to me because you knew it was just building up to this week. The trade-off scene was intense as hell. I didn't like Dawn as a person but I liked her as a character. Kinda assumed Beth (or Carol) would die but it was still shocking when it happened....definitely cried a bit.

Maggie's reaction was so heartbreaking even though I feel like she barely noticed Beth was gone until this week.

Also felt the same about the hospital group as the Termites, like the writers wrapped the storyline up quickly enough before it got stale, which I liked.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Father Gabriel is the most annoying character thus far on the show. I hope they kill him off soon because he annoys the crap out of me. I highly doubt it though because I was told he is in the comics for a minute.

I hope Officer Shepherd, the pretty and nice one from last night's episode joins the group. She seems like Rick's type!

Reactions: NoelleBright
Status
Not open for further replies.