AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Walking Dead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just 89 days till the return of Scarol and the Ricktatorship....not that I'm counting or anything

I'm so ready for both shows I just re-watched season 1-4 so far....I've also had my signifcant other introduce me to the comics....interested to see the differences.

I recently got all caught up on season 5, and I found this little gem on IMDB

image.jpg
Gotta love a boondock saints reference

Reactions: caramia
I was pretty let down that it's just focusing on one family. The episode really dragged, and I feel it might have kept the suspense up if the cast were broadened.

Reactions: Brewhammer
I was pretty let down that it's just focusing on one family. The episode really dragged, and I feel it might have kept the suspense up if the cast were broadened.

It couldn't decide it if wanted to be a zombie survival show or a CW teen drama. Very disappointing, but at the same time it just makes me look even more forward to the new season.

Reactions: Riley Velvet
yoooooo
So I actually liked the final couple episodes of fear the walking dead. The first few were super boring and I skipped most of it but I think it picked up towards the end.

Season Premiere Walking dead
oh em gee I was genuinely scared every time they showed darryl on the motorcycle with the herd behind him. I kept imagining a tire popping or the motorcycle stalling HE JUST PUT IT TOGETHER
AHHH intense. :nailbiting:

Oh also I had a weird dream last night where I was pregnant with Glen's baby in a half zombie apocalypse half real world. Because we were talking about camming...
So weird.. I don't even like Glen as more than a friend :wideyed:.

Reactions: MrRodry
I'm quite pleased with the direction of the show these last two episodes of season 6. Carol is a beast and somehow always manages to excite me when I see her kick ass!

I'm pleasantly surprised how the first two episode have gone this season. Normally, it is real hard for a drama with a gimmick to be remain interesting after the first few seasons.

I'm pleasantly surprised how the first two episode have gone this season. Normally, it is real hard for a drama with a gimmick to be remain interesting after the first few seasons.

The best part its allowing characters really evolve and adapt to the new surroundings at Alexandria. Looks like most of the people will die anyways....

Reactions: MrRodry
Ugh I think after tonights episode of walking dead I'll want to retreat to corner and rock myself to sleep. SO SAD!! I'm not going into more detail till I see others start the discussion.....but my goodness!

Ugh I think after tonights episode of walking dead I'll want to retreat to corner and rock myself to sleep. SO SAD!! I'm not going into more detail till I see others start the discussion.....but my goodness!

I used to read The Walking Dead graphic novels and I've been mentally preparing myself for this moment. Ugh I was so not prepared. Just like in the comic books I felt deeply shocked and emotionally drained after watching last night's episode. That moment was enough for me to stop reading the comic book series altogether. BUT I feel differently with the show I'm definitely sticking with it this season rocks so far!!

Reactions: RubyDimples
Ahhhh! I just watched the first new episode. sooooo pumped to catch up and know what's going on. how am I supposed to work instead of binge watching them?!

so this morning i bought season six on amazon, so i can stay caught up, was a little annoyed after spoilers after the last big "event" (last seasons big spoiler too). didn't even notice that watching through that medium still puts me a week behind. sneaky fuggers over there at amazon...

Has anyone who's been super into the TV series read the comics and liked them? I'm dabbling in the idea of getting them to read because I like reading quite a bit but I've heard a lot of mixed reactions from people as to whether I should read the comics if I love the show.

I typically like reading books after movies come out. I know, I know that's super weird I'm probably one of the few that actually do it. I find that watching the movie before a book actually enhances the experience to the books. You've already got that attachment to the characters going in and you have a visual of what you can interpret them as.

Whenever I do the opposite I'm always disappointed with the movies/TV series because they never live up to my expectations. Movie to book I'm almost never disappointed.

Reactions: ramblin
I feel like each episode in this season has left me with more questions than answers lol. Guess they really know how to pull those cliff hangers and suspense.

Sooo...
Did anyone else hear that voice on the radio and think it sounded like Glenn?
I thought the opposite actually.

Sooo...

Yup! My guess is he crawled under the dumpster somehow? I'm gonna lose my mind if they don't reveal whats happened to him before the mid season break. :sweating:

Sooo...
I didn't think about it watching the first time. Went back and listened again after reading this. I think you may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.