AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wanted to thank two awesome models for advice...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lili_xo

Cam Model
Nov 19, 2015
Hi guys! I used to write here for three months from about july and made posts under a different nickname but I was not a model yet and decided to get verified finally couple of weeks ago and changed my name and opened this new account.
Wanted to thank CharlotteLace and CrazyCatLady for the generous advice you both gave me in my last topic - It really helped me to decide to finally start on myfreecams.
I had to start this brand new profile also here for personal reasons...mainly I felt I am too open in my posts and some details were just too personal.I really felt that as a new camgirl I need to take a step back , write differently so started this profile.
I hope that I left some helpful info there maybe but other than that this is fresh start and changed all that and became Lunella now and hope to continue.
Check out my profile and twitter if you like.
thank you!
Hugs!

Thank you!! so cool to post here not anonymous anymore! can't rate your posts yet cause am new account but am liking all and see you soon on the other side private models section- very excited about that :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CharlotteLace
Status
Not open for further replies.