AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warm welcome back!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinD Je T'aime

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 8, 2016
Florida
sindjetaime.com
Twitter Username
@Sin_D_Je_T_aime
MFC Username
SinDJeTaime
Chaturbate Username
sindjetaime
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/33087/SinD-Je-Taime/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/79671/SweetSinD
Soooo last night was my first full night back on MFC. I have to say it was a humbling experience. I have been pretty upset and depressed over the whole CB thing. However, that was quickly washed away last night. I had a pretty decent night token wise, but what really got me was a feeling of coming home. Several of my old regulars came back in and gave me a warm welcome back, I had several of my important regulars from CB show up in chat and i gained a few new fans. One thing that i learned is as the old saying goes....The grass isn't always greener on the other side. We typically don't realize this till we go to the other side and experience it. I've been on MFC for almost 4 years now, last year things had become stale for me on MFC and that was the whole reason i took a hiatus and went to check out CB. It was something i needed to do at the time. Honestly, there is alot i love about CB, mostly the apps and bots makes playing games alot easier and having tip menus and notices auto post is so nice! What i don't miss is the hundreds and thousands of active freeloaders, the scammers, trolls etc. etc. Not that those aren't on MFC, but there is significantly more of that on CB than on MFC. I don't have to have 10 mods helping me control my room, so my ADHD doesn't get out of control and distract me too much. I always felt bad for my mods because they worked so hard modding they didn't even get to watch the shows they tipped in for, but they love me and they loved helping me out. Maybe the universe sent me on this path for a reason. Maybe i needed to go on a crazy (cam)"vacation" to appreciate "home". All in all, it was an amazing night, i felt the love, i'm glad to be back, i'm grateful for my cam family and have a renewed hope for success. The feels man, the feels!! :inlove::h::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.