AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning: Do not shave your vag while driving. Just sayin'..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2011
Bay Area, CA
www.cynscity.com
http://funnycrave.com/word-of-warning-d ... ing/10561/

For those that have never been to Florida, this is how the demography works out:

From the panhandle down to the northern border of Miami is pure redneck.

From its northern border to its southern border, Miami is mostly Hispanics and blacks with a small smattering of whites every so often.

From Miami’s southern border all the way down to the Florida Keys, it’s nothing but pure redneck again.

This story takes place in that southern, redneck infested part.

Megan Mariah Barnes was driving down the road in the Florida Keys, on her way to visit her boyfriend. Along the way, Megan realized that her vagina was woefully unprepared for the wild night of wine coolers and sloppy redneck sex that was to come, so she decided to perform some vaginal maintenance while in the car. She whipped out her electric shaver and began to scorch her vaginal earth. But, you see, Megan is, above all else, a cautious driver. She knows that a person can’t be expected to both drive a car safely and shave some pubs, so she asked her ex-husband — who was in the passenger seat riding with Megan as she went to fuck her boyfriend — to hold the wheel for her as she ran a razor across her vagina.
(FRIKKEN GENIOUS, RIGHT?! <interjected comment by CC...carry on!)
Predictably, they got in to a car accident as they plowed in to a 2006 Chevrolet pickup that had slowed down to make a turn. Thankfully, the driver and the passengers of the pickup only suffered minor injuries. For some reason, Megan is still alive. She didn’t walk away unharmed, though. When she crashed, the driver side airbag deployed, bruising her chest. This little fact is important when analyzing Megan’s stupidity. It was only after the crash that Megan realized that shaving your poon while driving probably isn’t the best idea, so, in order to not get in deeper trouble, she and her ex-husband traded seats. This brilliant plan went to shit after the officers saw the bruising on Megan’s chest, and then saw the deployed driver-side airbag, and then saw un-deployed passenger-side airbag. The cops huddled together and, after much deliberation, collectively called Megan a fucking moron.

To add a nice cherry atop this redneck ice cream sundae, Megan shouldn’t have even been driving the car in the first place because, literally, the day before this vagina-shaving car accident, Megan had her license suspended for a DUI.

To put this story in perspective, here is an actual quote from one of the state troopers, Gary Dunick:

“If I wasn’t there, I wouldn’t have believed it. About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot … who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, ‘Nothing will ever beat this.’ Well, this takes it.”

Re: Warning: Do not shave your vag while driving. Just sayin

Hey, don't forget that everything west of the I-75 between Tampa and Marco Island is old retired people, but east of I-75 is all rednecks.

A_6ab1fe_790984.jpg

As a Florida girl I can say this map is 100% correct. Most accurate map ever.

Oh and I love the lawnmowing guy on the lady's bikini line in that picture for the article. :p Bahahah.

Reactions: LadyLuna

:shock:

This reminds me of the time in the bay area when I was going to work and this guy (who Im assuming was late) was literally shaving his face while hauling ass. Im not talking an electric razor guys, he had a full face of shaving cream and was using a regular razor. :shock: There was shaving cream all over the side window too :lol:

Some people....

AnaVictoriaXO said:
:shock:

This reminds me of the time in the bay area when I was going to work and this guy (who Im assuming was late) was literally shaving his face while hauling ass. Im not talking an electric razor guys, he had a full face of shaving cream and was using a regular razor. :shock: There was shaving cream all over the side window too :lol:

Some people....
That might have been me. Always running late, I found I could cut 5-6 minutes off my morning rush by shaving while commuting. It was not a daily thing, or even often, but I always had shave cream and a razor in my truck, though most of the time I would opted to punch in and head directly for the BR and shave there. I hate shaving!!!

Marokite said:
I live in Florida. This would not surprise me one bit. There is a whole lotta stupid in these parts.

There's a whole lot of stupidity around a lot of parts. :?

I once saw a guy reading the newspaper in his car on the highway at 5am. I couldn't really wrap my head around that one.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.