AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Warning to MFC premium members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2011
NorCal
Don't be an idiot like me.

After over 8 years on MFC, and thousands of dollars spent, I managed to get myself permanently banned from the website.

I broke some zero-tolerance rules, and without warning I got a message telling me I have been banned from MyFreeCams when I try to log-in.

It sucks, but I have no one to blame but myself. I was posting some rather disgusting emotes (gifs) in the Lounge 1000. And pissing a lot of people off in the process.

Unfortunately I had been drinking, but still that's no excuse.

I really miss MFC, so please be careful. They will and do enforce their rules to the fullest.

Tell us which site/s that that you end up looking into after MFC... would love to know which one takes your interest after so much time on this one.

Don't be an idiot like me.

After over 8 years on MFC, and thousands of dollars spent, I managed to get myself permanently banned from the website.

I broke some zero-tolerance rules, and without warning I got a message telling me I have been banned from MyFreeCams when I try to log-in.

It sucks, but I have no one to blame but myself. I was posting some rather disgusting emotes (gifs) in the Lounge 1000. And pissing a lot of people off in the process.

Unfortunately I had been drinking, but still that's no excuse.

I really miss MFC, so please be careful. They will and do enforce their rules to the fullest.

Exactly which zero-tolerance rule did you break? Being offensive/annoying on its own seems insufficient to warrant a permanent ban.

Were they dick emotes? Tell me it wasn't dick emotes. Please God, don't let it be dick emotes.

I don't see how they could BAN you simply for posting emotes. Emotes have to be approved before they're allowed on the site, so obviously it wasn't the content of the gifs. I feel like there's more to this story...

Emotes have to be approved before they're allowed on the site

I guess it depends on what we are calling emotes in this case - the only pre-approved ones are the ones that have commands for/are in the library, but anyone can just dump an URL on the chat box and if it's pointing to an image (I know it works for PNG+jpg, not sure about gif) that is small enough, MFC will automatically fetch the image and present it on chat as if it were an emote.

I guess it depends on what we are calling emotes in this case - the only pre-approved ones are the ones that have commands for/are in the library, but anyone can just dump an URL on the chat box and if it's pointing to an image (I know it works for PNG+jpg, not sure about gif) that is small enough, MFC will automatically fetch the image and present it on chat as if it were an emote.

Animated GIF files work also. If you're doing an animated emote for a model and want to show it to her before submitting it, you can link a hosted image in chat.

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, unfortunately they were offsite scat gifs. I liked to change my member name quite often and I was using the name "TurdsOfMisery". :shame:

I thought it would be funny to post some offsite emotes (gifs) of real people pooping. :vomit: I know, what an idiot.

Well that not only wasn't funny, but it backfired on me big time. I'm sure after the 20th time it ruffled some feathers.

Somebody must have complained because a few days later I tried logging into each of my 8 accounts, and I got the same message every time.

It seems that they have my IP address banned for life.

This happened about 2 months ago, and I have contacted them many times to apologize and tell them how sorry I was, but I haven't heard a word from them. Hence the words ZERO TOLERANCE.

I can still clear the MFC cookies, so I can at least view MFC as a guest, but if I try to log-in to an old account (or even create a new one) it knows my IP address and I get the same banned error.

Oh well, I just wanted to warn others that stupid behavior will get punished.

I do belong to a lot of other cam sites, but after 8 years I had spent some serious money to get my membership reward points up and really miss the interaction I had with people in the regular Lounge. Now it's all gone. :arghh:

Anyway, thanks for your feedback

I personally would have just ignored you and moved on from it. I see this type of stuff everyday from various members and some get banned and some do not. I do believe MFC enforces it's rules, with so many members it has to be a pretty unrelenting job snagging culprits. So I hope people heed his words. (TrustMe). If you are doing wrong and you think you are "getting away with" they will eventually get you, its only a question of sooner rather than later. They do not like keyboard troll warriors much on MFC I have seen many perma banned over the years. I remember six years ago seeing people get away with all sorts of nutty things but they have reeled that in quite a bit.

Yes, unfortunately they were offsite scat gifs. I liked to change my member name quite often and I was using the name "TurdsOfMisery". :shame:

I thought it would be funny to post some offsite emotes (gifs) of real people pooping. :vomit: I know, what an idiot.
FWIW, I would probably find that funny a time or two. Not sure about 20 times.
Thanks much for the warning, and my deepest condolences. That's a shitty way to go out.

IDK, I guess i will never be one of the cool people... I have never understood the fascination with posting dick pics or gifs [at least that aren't of yours] and any kind of poop. That stuff reminds me of the little kids in the play yard. We all knew a few of the idiots that would throw squashed frogs or bugs or something else dead at girls just to elicit a scream or pick up and throw dog poop at other 'victims' just for fun. Most folks grow up and out of that mentality. Sadly tho, there seem to be a healthy % congregating in the lower 2 lounges @ MFC. I hope 10k doesnt go that way.

I'm thinking they might have been racist emotes, because pretty much anything else goes.

This is what immediately came to mind. Sounds like we're not getting the whole story here. I know for a fact that MFC has banned a couple racist trolls I've had in the past after I and other members reported them to MFC with screenshots. I'm wondering if this guy posted some racist shit, or some sick shit involving animals or children or whatever.

Oops, I just saw his other post. I was wrong. Sorry.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I'm wondering if this guy posted some racist shit, or some sick shit involving animals or children or whatever.

Oops, I just saw his other post. I was wrong. Sorry.

Well, we don't know whether the shit was racist or whose shit it was so, you might not be completely wrong.

I hope 10k doesnt go that way.
sooner or later, it will.
having been in 10k since it's opening.. it was a nice quiet place in the beginning, but now, not so much. I feel like it's going downhill, fast, with some new members from 1k gaining access.

IDK, I guess i will never be one of the cool people... I have never understood the fascination with posting dick pics or gifs [at least that aren't of yours] and any kind of poop. That stuff reminds me of the little kids in the play yard. We all knew a few of the idiots that would throw squashed frogs or bugs or something else dead at girls just to elicit a scream or pick up and throw dog poop at other 'victims' just for fun. Most folks grow up and out of that mentality. Sadly tho, there seem to be a healthy % congregating in the lower 2 lounges @ MFC. I hope 10k doesnt go that way.

You knew some strange, strange kids growing up.

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
- make a new gmail account
- get new ip address
- sign up for a fresh account using the new gmail and ip address, and ur good to go again.

Accounts bound to the same email address will be seen as owned by the same user. The rest they can't find. At least, it was like that a few years ago.

Reactions: SoTxBob
having been in 10k since it's opening.. it was a nice quiet place in the beginning, but now, not so much. I feel like it's going downhill, fast, with some new members from 1k gaining access.

No doubt it will. I to have been there since it opened and sadly the days of 65 calm members having decent chats are long gone. And, as I'm sure you've noticed, it seems to be the same ones always flappin their gums and causing havoc that we watched come up from the basement lounge while us 'old' fuckers are still the same as in the beginning. Its certainly not as fun as it was.

Reactions: Crumb

If more and more people are getting in maybe they need a new 50k and 100k lounge to keep out the riffraff

If more and more people are getting in maybe they need a new 50k and 100k lounge to keep out the riffraff

Except for the fact that spending power isn't a predictor of behaviour. In fact, recent research suggests that wealthy individuals tend to act more entitled and exhibit less empathy than the less wealthy.

Except for the fact that spending power isn't a predictor of behaviour. In fact, recent research suggests that wealthy individuals tend to act more entitled and exhibit less empathy than the less wealthy.

No one said anything about there being nice people in there just about it being nice and quiet. Which it would be if there are less people who can get in

Anyone who's worked in customer service could tell you that, sadly. The richer they are, the bitchier they are. I've seen more than a few loaded people cancel their mortgage applications because they felt that being asked to *gasp* explain their recent credit inquiries, late payments, and any name or address discrepancies on their credit reports, you know, the shit that fucking everybody has to answer before the bank decides you're a trustworthy person to lend to, is "too invasive". Sorry, just because you have a couple million doesn't mean the bank's going to make an exception in their process for you. When I worked retail, rich people would literally be mean enough to the cashiers that we would end up in the back, crying or having a panic attack, because that asshole was just so indescribably evil over a couple fucking dollars, where a not-rich person would maybe look disappointed but wouldn't bite your damn head off, they'd either buy it anyway or decide not to.

Back on topic - It's nice to hear that MFC actually does enforce the no-poo rule, even with gifs.

In 5 years you've posted 8 times in 3 threads. Why should anyone here care that you got banned for posting shit, literally, in the lounge? I have no sympathy, but more importantly, don't care. The thread is about *you*, which unsurprisingly is exactly what posting that kind of rubbish is also about. You.

So this isn't a warning to Premium members... it's about you. Just you.

Take the opportunity to step back and look at yourself. Your idea of entertainment was to go onto a site, search for disgusting pictures, then go to another site and repeatedly post them to try and annoy people/cause a reaction. Then when you get the reaction, go to another site to get more reaction.

Maybe re-evaluate your actions, your way of interaction, and realise you can become a better person eh?

A bad troll attempt involving shit. I wonder what would be the most fitting rating for such an occasion. I simply can't decide.

- make a new gmail account
- get new ip address
- sign up for a fresh account using the new gmail and ip address, and ur good to go again.

Accounts bound to the same email address will be seen as owned by the same user. The rest they can't find. At least, it was like that a few years ago.
lolz @ this. I know this is untrue because if a model is being harassed by a member like I have been, model support has no issue telling you any other usernames/accounts he has on the site. In some extreme cases I have even been told the user's real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.