AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

wrongfully banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2023
Hello @punker barbie ,

Unfortunately and to my surprise i got banned a few days ago.
Did PVT shows in the morning, the same stuff i have literally done over a 100+ times over the course of 3+ years and when i logged in during the afternoon i was banned because i 'may have violated your terms of service'.
No further explanation given and no replies to my inquires to lift this ban or elaborate on it as i feel it is an unjust one and i cannot defend myself against it. also not in possession of a support ticket number as i've not received a reply, not to mention the thousands of dollars locked up in the account as of now that i cannot access.

I'm fully aware your banned/flagged words system, bot or algorithm is not perfect, which is understandable, since i have had wrongful warnings in the past like using banned substances even though i dont even drink or do drugs, i dont even drink coffee...

This is my job and actual income of which i live of and pays my bills with.
Please see to it that a pair of human eyes reviews the issue and not some bot or just a reply in general would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Probs

hey @punker barbie , not sure what you referring too but they have not responded to anything. unless you count the automated response to acknowledge receipt of my message.

I've received no explanation or message whatsover, still blocked and tokens still locked up

It looks like her i got an automated message too. Is there an actual way to be directly in contact with the support/customer service?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.