AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Webcam pages demand minimum of online hours?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2021
Hi and thanks in advance for the answers,

Because several times there has been told
Me the following is I decided to ask it here to be sure.
Several times by different persons there has been told me this: “several webcam pages require for a model to be online for a minimum amount of hours per day or per week”

My personal opinion is that the only who put this in demand are the studio’s and none of the pages.
I looked at some popular pages and I cannot find anything about this in the terms and conditions when register as a model.

So I wonder if my assumption is correct?

Of course I understand that it’s a advice to perform a minimal amount on a static schedule to gain succes.

I've only ever heard of it from studios who insist that models work x number of hours per day (or sometimes quoted per week).

I work with stripchat, chaturbate, bongacams, cam4, myfreecams, soulcams, onlyfans, and none of them require a model to be online for x-amount of hours.
Studios generally do require their models to stay online for x-amount of hours but if you are an independent model, you can stream as much or as little as you want.

So yes, your assumption is correct, at least for the sites I work with.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I work with stripchat, chaturbate, bongacams, cam4, myfreecams, soulcams, onlyfans, and none of them require a model to be online for x-amount of hours.
Studios generally do require their models to stay online for x-amount of hours but if you are an independent model, you can stream as much or as little as you want.

So yes, your assumption is correct, at least for the sites I work with.
Does Stripchat require you to log in once every two weeks?

Does Stripchat require you to log in once every two weeks?
No, I don't have to log in at all. But when streaming actively, they only require anyone else approved on the account (guest, partner) to appear on cam regularly. But I already challenged that as I started out with a couples account streaming with my then bf and I have some videos featuring him for sale, and when they deleted his verification it fucked me off because they made me break rules involuntary (anyone appearing in content or stream must be verified) so they reinstated his verification even though he no longer appears in my shows.
I think they delete inactive accounts (not logged in) after 6 months if i remember right!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
No, I don't have to log in at all. But when streaming actively, they only require anyone else approved on the account (guest, partner) to appear on cam regularly. But I already challenged that as I started out with a couples account streaming with my then bf and I have some videos featuring him for sale, and when they deleted his verification it fucked me off because they made me break rules involuntary (anyone appearing in content or stream must be verified) so they reinstated his verification even though he no longer appears in my shows.
I think they delete inactive accounts (not logged in) after 6 months if i remember right!
Thanks, Lexi!

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Status
Not open for further replies.