AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

#Webcammodelproblems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having countless people trying to guess where are you from because they hear your slightly thick accent.
'I'm from somewhere in Europe guys'
#foreignercammodelsproblems

My accent gets mistaken alot! Nope, I am not Canadian, American or Australian - I am a well spoken Scottish girl!

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Hon, when I learn how to make even 1/2 of $10k a month, I'll let you know.
l6NylxP.png

I don't want to be mean, especially if this this situation is real for her...I do hate however when camsites say "MAKE $10,000 A WEEK AS A CAMGIRL SIGN UP NOW!"

It really sucks never being able to convince my landlord that Amazon gifts cards are currency, with how many members keep trying to convince me to trade videos and shows for them.

#webcammodelproblems

Telling a guy what you do when you start dating. Either they think you're a total freak down to fuck anytime...or they think you're using them for money.. :rolleyes:
Or they use you for your money ! pffft

What I'm going to do with all my old dildos?? #Webcamgirlpoblems #Camgirlproblems

@Desirablebottom I'm thinking of putting mine up on my wall like hunter's trophies. XD

#ThisIsn'tTwitterYouKnow.HashtagsAren'tNeededBecauseWeHaveaSearchFeatureInTheUpperRightCorner

Um, Twitter has a search feature, too...? There's no shame in not understanding the intended usage of metadata tags, but you know as well as everyone else that they're using them basically as memes. #yuheff2bmad

Reactions: Gen and Ann_Sulu
Um, Twitter has a search feature, too...? There's no shame in not understanding the intended usage of metadata tags, but you know as well as everyone else that they're using them basically as memes. #yuheff2bmad

Why you assume I b mad? Trust me I don't put in the effort required to be mad about a forum post.

Not being able to film or cam in most of the rooms of your house because cats. #WebcamModelProblems #Waitnocatladyproblems

Has never made even one boy/girl video...has only had 2 male sexual partners in entire life...never cammed with a guy either...works online all the time...yet somehow something like 75% of my following believes I go out and have all the sex all the time.

When you're in the middle of a private then everyone you've ever met decides to stomp around on the floor above your room.

When 20 men come in your room and all at different times ask "are you into older men" I answer this, 7 times, come on.

When you're finished with a broadcast and you have 3 different liquids on your body, but like, you just showered. Damnit.

When you have a girlfriend and have to constantly answer the "is 7 inches good" or "older men" or "do you like black guys" question. None of the above, sir.

#webcamproblems

Using Pandora for some background music then having an ad decide it's going to tell you about CITY SPECIFIC events very loudly while live broadcasting :facepalm:

Dark lipstick and light top that has to be taken off and put on a ton of times going in and out of paid chat on SM. Soon as I hit accept, I immediately purse my lips and hope I don't smear lipstick on the dress in the photo. Just glad I don't wear any more makeup. :p

O0v58uG.png

You are making a video, and after 10min...you realize the camcorder isn't recording.

When you kindly ask people to vote for you for a contest thinking they will do it for FREE then Bam! You get hit with... What's in it for me.... ummm... Thank you?

I put the cat out and lock the door.

I mean I do too but it's rather annoying to think up something like say a cooking show and not be able to do it because my cats will swarm me :p (kitchens don't usually have doors?)

You scrub and you scrub, but the lipstick just doesn't want to come off of your dildo.

I mean I do too but it's rather annoying to think up something like say a cooking show and not be able to do it because my cats will swarm me :p (kitchens don't usually have doors?)
That's true I just got this one, he's actually from next door and we became friends, but when I do my next shower show I have to keep the door open I'll just lock him in one of the rooms hehe because I tried putting him out but he won't go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.