AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"WebcamTutorials" and Kool Ray. Helpful? No. Comical.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella_deL said:
Could someone put a link on his videos to this thread? I'd really like to see how it'd work out!

You can have your link, but if you get a sudden camscore surge everybody is going to give Kool Ray the credit.Link

Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:
Could someone put a link on his videos to this thread? I'd really like to see how it'd work out!

You can have your link, but if you get a sudden camscore surge everybody is going to give Kool Ray the credit.Link

Haha!

Nah I meant posting a comment on his videos linking him to this thread so he can see everyone ripping the piss out of him!

Isabella_deL said:
Shaun__ said:
Isabella_deL said:

Haha!

Nah I meant posting a comment on his videos linking him to this thread so he can see everyone ripping the piss out of him!

I think linking him directly to this thread will just create unnecessary drama that Amber will have to go out of her way to moderate. I'm sure he'll find this thread on his own at some point.

Think of it this way;
If I sat in a pub all day long while other guys bought the rounds of beer, I'd be there all day. In fact, I'd come back tomorrow too.
I'm sure most people would go for that deal, its not an offer most people would turn down.
Hmm, aren't you using YOUTUBE for free? Have you offered them money for using their service or do you like having this free ride too? Oh hey, don't sweat it. Its normal for people to use FREE services. That's what you're supposed to do. (wink)

Kool Ray's got a point. If I could sit in a pub all day and let my friends buy every round, I sure as shit would. Of course, I wouldn't have any friends left after a week or so. But who needs friends, right? I'mma see how far I can take this.
Why pay to ride the bus when I can approach the rear of it on my skateboard, latch on to the back of it and get a free ride in to work?
Why pay for my McDonalds when I can just hang out at the back of the building and wait for them to bin the burgers they couldn't sell at the end of the night?
Why pay for my restaurant meal when I can just walk out before they even have a chance to give me the bill?
Why pay for any more albums or films or games when I can just rent one and copy it, or better yet, just downlaod it for free?
Why pay for anything ever again, when I can just steal it?

Thanks, Kool Ray! I'm gonna save myself a fortune :-D

16_bit said:
I'm enjoying the comments models are leaving on his videos but i have to admit, this one from Jolene had me laughing.

I do have some bad news for you though Jolene, he doesn't follow you twitter :lol: .
Have you seen my twitter avatar?

Attachments

• jjsmoke4.jpg
    jjsmoke4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 508
JoleneBrody said:
16_bit said:
I'm enjoying the comments models are leaving on his videos but i have to admit, this one from Jolene had me laughing.

I do have some bad news for you though Jolene, he doesn't follow you twitter :lol: .

I will not let one bad picture stand between the love you two could potentially share. I made you a new avatar to show off your many fine features to Kool Ray.

Attachments

• jjsmoke4.jpg
    jjsmoke4.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 497
Shaun__ said:
JoleneBrody said:
16_bit said:

I will not let one bad picture stand between the love you two could potentially share. I made you a new avatar to show off your many fine features to Kool Ray.

bahahahaahah

JoleneBrody said:
I have but do not fret! From the second tweet below, he may be changing some of his rules. Well, i say changing, what i really mean is confusing us even more than he already had with his contradictions.

As to his first tweet, maybe another reason he doesn't want to spend money on mfc, he's trying to save up...

Attachments

• krc 2tweets.jpg
    krc 2tweets.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 472
Reactions: JoleneBrody
16_bit said:
JoleneBrody said:
I have but do not fret! From the second tweet below, he may be changing some of his rules. Well, i say changing, what i really mean is confusing us even more than he already had with his contradictions.

As to his first tweet, maybe another reason he doesn't want to spend money on mfc, he's trying to save up...
Wow, did we just see that chipper, dorky mask slip to reveal a bitter virgin underneath the veneer of...chipper virgin...?

Reactions: JoleneBrody
I thought I'd found the perfect girl for KR, she's Canadian, natural boobs, no stripper pole, doesn't smoke, looks at the camera mostly, isn't just lying there, her music isn't too loud but she apparently fails in ONE area (so close!) Can you guess which koolmandment she fails?

Attachments

• pep.jpg
    pep.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 393
Jupiter551 said:
I thought I'd found the perfect girl for KR, she's Canadian, natural boobs, no stripper pole, doesn't smoke, looks at the camera mostly, isn't just lying there, her music isn't too loud but she apparently fails in ONE area (so close!) Can you guess which koolmandment she fails?

I do not think she is looking straight into the camera! :snooty: That will never do.

Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

I do not think she is looking straight into the camera! :snooty: That will never do.
She didn't tell about kinky sex stories either like porking a cop (haha get it?) to get out of a ticket...she did totally deepthroat the dude's penis though if that counts :D

Jupiter551 said:
Tea420 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
I found koolrays identity!

He has a knife on his desk! :?
that's the Sword of One Thousand Reasons Guys Leave Your Room!

A.K.A the blade he uses to heroically cut through the bullshit that prevents cam girls from being a success; things like having boyfriends, failing to grasp the importance of looking directly into the camera at all times and wantonly inserting sex toys into their anuses.

Jupiter551 said:
Tea420 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
I found koolrays identity!
He has a knife on his desk! :?
that's the Sword of One Thousand Reasons Guys Leave Your Room!
Banhammer > Sword of One Thousand Reasons Guys Leave Your Room.

Good news! He's working on video 7. It takes 16 hours for his masterpieces.
Bad news! I have nothing better to do planned so i will be commenting badly on it. If only i had a life of telling webcam models what to do...i should really take a good look at myself. (too much sarcasm?)

Attachments

• KR whenwillitend.png
    KR whenwillitend.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 200
  • kr 16hoursforcrap.png
    kr 16hoursforcrap.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: Nordling
Every time I see "KoolRay" I just get an incredible urge to shove a giant dildo up my ass and film it.

blackxrose said:
Every time I see "KoolRay" I just get an incredible urge to shove a giant dildo up my ass and film it.
better wait til after you spawn so you can also smoke while looking away from the camera, talking about BJ, eating and twirling round a stripper pole

Status
Not open for further replies.