AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WeCamGirls - yet another awesome forum to check out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DahliaDee

Cam Model
Nov 12, 2012
Canada
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@xoDahliaDee
MFC Username
Dahlia_Dee
Streamate Username
DahliaDee
Chaturbate Username
DahliaDee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/160288/Dahlia-Dee/
Hey guys, not trying to take any spotlight away from ACF but there is another forum that you can join with a lot of cool information as well! I'm a member of this, ACF and stripperweb and between the 3 I feel like I'm getting a heck of a good education.
This site also promos you across the board so it's another tool to have. They also have a "resources" section where you can look at literally all of the websites associated with camming. It's pretty sweet :)

http://www.wecamgirls.com/pages/register.php?refer=1408

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a member of wecamgirls, too and it just doesn't have the same helpful community feel that this one does.

Edit: Also, I feel it's in really poor taste to advertise another forum on this one. :twocents-02cents:

I noticed that people were posting about it on Twitter, and I checked it out... I nearly signed up but I read the description and felt intimidated by the fact that it appeared to be run by guys. And I'm not trying to be a manhater or anything, but I definitely feel better about posting about lady stuff in a locked board run by a woman. I'm sure it's a great board, but I'll always be partial to woman-run anything :)

I'm really glad there's so many options and opportunities for us to find community with each other, and equally as glad that there are so many people willing to provide us with that space to connect with one another!

AllisonWilder said:
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a member of wecamgirls, too and it just doesn't have the same helpful community feel that this one does.

Edit: Also, I feel it's in really poor taste to advertise another forum on this one. :twocents-02cents:

You're probably right, and I'm sorry! I just figured that if there were a resource for girls to use it could be helpful. That being said, you're right about the community feel. ACF is a lot closer-knit, IMO.
On the other forum, as you know, they posted a thread about ACF telling people to come here as well. I think it's cool that everyone can jump from place to place and get a ton of information from everywhere!

It's absolutely fine to mention another similar forum here, no worries!

I do think it's funny though that they say they're "The first and only true community / forum for adult cam models!" when they started exactly 2 years after ACF began, but that's ok. :D

I joined, and posted something in the Promotions section.

There werent any rules or guidelines clearly posted anywhere about what you could and couldnt post there, but they jumped down my throat hardcore about advertising. WTF is the difference between advertising and promoting anyway? Whatever, it left a bad taste in my mouth and I didnt go back. They werent even nice about it. :roll:

AmberCutie said:
It's absolutely fine to mention another similar forum here, no worries!

I do think it's funny though that they say they're "The first and only true community / forum for adult cam models!" when they started exactly 2 years after ACF began, but that's ok. :D

lol, yeah I noticed that - kinda the way that EVERY camsite is like, "The world's #1 site for adult live sex chat!"

herp-derp.

Either way I'm sure they've brought a bit of traffic here as well - the forum post about ACF is full of glowing praises. I really have to stop finding forums because I literally just spend all day flipping between them...I need a life. :lol:

I checked out the first page of it.

I didn't really get this bit:
If you're not a webcam host, you're not welcome. This is NOT a camsite!
This is a place for camgirls and camboys and customers are not allowed. Look at it as a little tea party with lots of extras. To keep our site fair and clean get your free verified membership as soon as possible!

Seems a bit unfriendly, like they're already attacking members before they've even started... Did someone say this forum is run by men? I don't get what they mean by "customers not allowed". Well I'm guessing they mean no non cammers.

I haven't been on the actual forum part though.

SadieSixx said:

There werent any rules or guidelines clearly posted anywhere about what you could and couldnt post there, but they jumped down my throat hardcore about advertising. WTF is the difference between advertising and promoting anyway? Whatever, it left a bad taste in my mouth and I didnt go back. They werent even nice about it. :roll:
What would be the point of promotion or advertisement on a site that ONLY allows other cammmers anyway?

my bias runs like this
it's not a forum if you can't browse it as a guest....it shows a fundamental skepticism of the human spirit.

Reactions: SoTxBob
AmberCutie said:
SadieSixx said:

What would be the point of promotion or advertisement on a site that ONLY allows other cammmers anyway?

There are people there besides models, some members and a TON of studio people are there pushing new sites, but they're kinda weird about where you can promote yourself (limited to one thread per person in a specific section only) and until that thread was posted, you weren't even allowed to specifically say what sites you worked on because it was 'advertising'. :roll:

Reactions: LadyLuna
bob said:
it's not a forum if you can't browse it as a guest.

I actually like the idea that they make you sign up in order to read threads on there, because truthfully, I wouldn't be thrilled with the idea of random lurkers reading models' threads about, say, that time of the month, threads about how to get longer private shows, threads venting about how "dead" it's been lately, etc. Those are the kind of topics that many of us are more comfortable discussing in a 'Models Only' section, like we have here.

I've never signed up at that forum and don't intend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.