AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weekend evening chat starting tonight 4-10-10

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My chat room isn't open unless I am online. :( There's always a lounge to utilize but also a lot of other people there.

it was just a cute idea i ment no insult or offense Amber, btw i thought it opens if you click watch me live even when your not there yet

It used to be that if the model wasn't online, you could type their name into the bar and get in their room with an offline message.

Now, if they're online but not on cam, that's when the room is there but the model isn't.

Someday, I'll get a desktop that I can run mfc on constantly, with a wireless webcam so I can take it to the bathroom with me without having to move the whole damn setup.

(please note, I do realize that wireless webcams don't exist YET, but with everything wireless out there, I know they will exist SOON. Hence the "someday")

Then, I will never really be logged off, but I will only have the cam on if I'm about to do a show. :p

If I am not online, this is what appears when you try to enter my room:

I guess when you've tried before, I was signed in but not on camera.

Attachments

• acoffline.jpg
    acoffline.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 143
I assure you that you can get to a model's room at any time if you have her friended. You just click "show" over by offline friends, then click on the little girl icon, then click on "Go To Chat Room".

I'm in Amber's room right now. 7:30PM on Sunday.

LadyLuna said:
Someday, I'll get a desktop that I can run mfc on constantly, with a wireless webcam so I can take it to the bathroom with me without having to move the whole damn setup.

(please note, I do realize that wireless webcams don't exist YET, but with everything wireless out there, I know they will exist SOON. Hence the "someday")

Then, I will never really be logged off, but I will only have the cam on if I'm about to do a show. :p
You could get a wireless security camera, point your webcam at the security monitor, and then just walk around with the security cam everywhere.

Syntastic said:
LadyLuna said:

You could get a wireless security camera, point your webcam at the security monitor, and then just walk around with the security cam everywhere.

oooo... good idea...

Though I have a feeling that's gonna be a lot more expensive than just getting a wireless camera when they finally come up with them :p

LadyLuna said:
Syntastic said:
LadyLuna said:

oooo... good idea...

Though I have a feeling that's gonna be a lot more expensive than just getting a wireless camera when they finally come up with them :p

Actually I have a wireless security cam, it connects to my computer and I can record to my hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.