AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird etiquette.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on the Austism spectrum? Or just a sociopath? You seem to be a lot like Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, for lack of a better comparison.

It doesn't matter to you how you arrived at the destination as long as you got there, leaving collateral damage in your path. That is unkind, inconsiderate, and down right antisocial behavior.
Sigh. I was trying in my last post to hold my hands up and admit that I got it wrong.

And no, I'm not saying that it's OK for their to be collateral damage. I was just acknowledging that some people have since posted about weird etiquette. That is all.

A final thought though, equating autistic people with sociopaths isn't a great look.

Sigh. I was trying in my last post to hold my hands up and admit that I got it wrong.

And no, I'm not saying that it's OK for their to be collateral damage. I was just acknowledging that some people have since posted about weird etiquette. That is all.

A final thought though, equating autistic people with sociopaths isn't a great look.
She wasn't equating autistic with sociopaths. Autistic people may simply not get why others find their behavior offensive or odd until it's pointed out as they aren't neuro typical. Sociopaths often find pleasure in causing intended distress in others. One is intentional and one is unintentional.

I absolutely hate people who come into my room, ask annoying mundane questions about my day I've already answered multiple times, never tip, and just leave and repeat. I ban if I notice a trend.

She wasn't equating autistic with sociopaths. Autistic people may simply not get why others find their behavior offensive or odd until it's pointed out as they aren't neuro typical. Sociopaths often find pleasure in causing intended distress in others. One is intentional and one is unintentional.

I absolutely hate people who come into my room, ask annoying mundane questions about my day I've already answered multiple times, never tip, and just leave and repeat. I ban if I notice a trend.
Well, I can assure you that I am neither. I was simply trying to acknowledge that my original post was a bit of an asshole post. I had no intention of causing any distress to anyone.

awkward, I have 😅
Same. Only a few though.

If that's the case or plan; just don't stop by. Putting it out there, honestly to ACF Members. When I'm live, I'm working. If you take my attention away from my room to you, just to say you know me from here, and "hi". Then you don't bother tipping or getting a show. It's definitely going to get you blocked, plus I will stop interacting w you here too. Same goes for other models. When I'm online live, is not the time to take my attention away from others, unless you are compensating.

Last edited:
Well, I can assure you that I am neither. I was simply trying to acknowledge that my original post was a bit of an asshole post. I had no intention of causing any distress to anyone.
So... You're treating the forum the same way you treat cam rooms. Come in, make asinine and ill-thought posts, waste models' time don't add anything of much positive value (similar to tips on cam sites), cause some drama and then just leave or argue/change the narrative when it's pointed out. Good to know.

So... You're treating the forum the same way you treat cam rooms. Come in, make asinine and ill-thought posts, waste models' time don't add anything of much positive value (similar to tips on cam sites), cause some drama and then just leave or argue/change the narrative when it's pointed out. Good to know.
Thanks for stepping to the plate for me while I was running errands. 💜

Well, admittedly with a week of reflection I can see why I hit a nerve. As always, my intention was to spark discussion so I'm pleased to see that even after me making an ass of it initially, it seems to have reached that destination eventually.

GOD DAMNIT!

This is the same crap as on that friendship with a model thread! You thought it was funny when it drew freaks in! You just didn't get it that a thread like that was a magnet for them and it most certainly WAS NOT FUNNY. Tere was nothing good from that thread and I know I was relieved to see it closed. Frankly, I think it's best if this thread was ended as well.

This is an excellent way of explaining it. My 19-year old is on the spectrum. He'd always been a straight A student and intelligent, but he doesn't see how some of his behaviors is considered offensive or odd by others (Just had another issue with this at the grocery store this afternoon). He's a very good person who doesn't actually intend to act like a jerk. His father, however, fits the description of a sociopath, and is just awful. I'm so grateful that I never had to share custody of my son with that man.

This is an excellent way of explaining it. My 19-year old is on the spectrum. He'd always been a straight A student and intelligent, but he doesn't see how some of his behaviors is considered offensive or odd by others (Just had another issue with this at the grocery store this afternoon). He's a very good person who doesn't actually intend to act like a jerk. His father, however, fits the description of a sociopath, and is just awful. I'm so grateful that I never had to share custody of my son with that man.

I think we would probably get along well since he's your son and I'm fine with talking about whatever subject he's mesmerised by. :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm also in agreement that this thread should be cauterized before we all bleed to death, metaphorically speaking.

I think we would probably get along well since he's your son and I'm fine with talking about whatever subject he's mesmerised by. :)

He taught himself how to play the piano, and likes to arrange and compose music. He'll arrange/cover his favorite anime songs, and post videos on his YouTube channel. Japanese stuff is his thing...books about teaching yourself Japanese, Japanese college courses, the anime My Hero Academia, etc. He likes that Osu! rhythm game online, and plays it on his laptop. It kind of reminds me of that Dance Dance Revolution game where you have to be fast in stepping on the correct keys as shown on the screen.

During his childhood years...
Me talking to him: "What was your favorite thing that you did in school today?"
Him: (excitedly) "We took the PARCC test today!" 😂

He taught himself how to play the piano, and likes to arrange and compose music. He'll arrange/cover his favorite anime songs, and post videos on his YouTube channel. Japanese stuff is his thing...books about teaching yourself Japanese, Japanese college courses, the anime My Hero Academia, etc. He likes that Osu! rhythm game online, and plays it on his laptop. It kind of reminds me of that Dance Dance Revolution game where you have to be fast in stepping on the correct keys as shown on the screen.

He's clearly very smart, and a credit to you 👍

• Hugs

I'm not a bit surprised. I know his mom is sharp :h:

• Hugs
I'm also in agreement that this thread should be cauterized before we all bleed to death, metaphorically speaking.
I think it's time as well

Status
Not open for further replies.