AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird fetishes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "uvula" fetish. Similar to a tongue fetish but it's the hanging drop in the back of your throat. Had no idea this was a thing until someone asked for a custom video of my uvula! I kind of like it but not sure why this is so erotic so people. To each their own!

I really don't consider any Fetishes weird but occasionally I learn about a new one. My husband and I run fetish events and once in a while someone confides in me about a fetish that I've never heard of. It's not often but it happens. Anything can be fetishized and unfortunately anyone . I'm personally pretty disgusted by racial fetishization for example. I try not to judge but fetishizing people is often unconsensually dehumanizing and exploitative. For instance people who only get off to this person who is "x" race or husbands who will share their wife but only with a black guy... Or another one, the fetishization of people who are or have transitioned. There's loads more.... Those areas just a few examples. I think it's fine if everyone knows what's going on but often times the person being fetishized doesn't even know its happening.etc. I hope that didn't sound like a rant lol.

It used to be gingers. Fucking gingers. Now I've had enough negative experiences to think twice when a peculiar, different sort of cat comes around. It's always been about uniqueness and having that something different for me. Now it's about someone with equanimity, and an ability to see nuances that really does it for me. Fetishes I don't understand but am willing to make content for anyways: burping, sneezing, hiccups.

This. I share this same fetish. I think it's really specific and seems to be either very rare or people don't realize that is a fetish and never mention it. Glad to see i'm not the only one. It's pretty hard to find the right outlet to fulfill and often go hand in hand with intelligence witch is not very popular for crowd pleasing. Most people want to see action and not conversations, witch i totally get.

Those light stretch marks that look like tiger stripes on some women's hips/butt.

I had one I hadn't heard before recently. He wanted a custom pic set of me acting like I was trying to get out of a sexual situation I want comfortable with, which he referred to as "begging of". Then he wanted me to move to various poses of me laying out around the room with my body limp, eyes rolled back, drooling, basically super black out drunk. I had NEVER heard of that fetish before, but to each his own I guess.

My list of fetishes is wise and varied I’m never shocked anymore by the requests.

The only fetish I’ve been truly offended by lately was the guy who had a thing for watching girls cut their own hair short with kitchen scissors and promised that it was going to make me super mfc famous. No thanks.

Pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Did he claim he was a rep from some cosmetic or hair company, and that he could walk you through evening it out so it doesn't look all hacked up?

Pretty sure I know who you're talking about. Did he claim he was a rep from some cosmetic or hair company, and that he could walk you through evening it out so it doesn't look all hacked up?

That would be an easy one to do with a cheap wig! Or as a vid and not live. :)

I love the balloon guys, Excuse me the correct term looners. Some are really fun. Some like you to pop the balloons others not so much. Gas pedal pumping is another weird one. I wonder what is behind that fetish.

For me, I have to say some stuff was weird AF, like the foot fetish, when a member asked me to zoom on my feet I thought he had a serious issue. Now there are other that sound strange to me. What are your favorite fetishes, what do you find strange for doing on cam? #camgirl

I'll never kink shame anyone (unless it crosses a real line of consent/poses an actual danger to someone).
Some of the more surprising requests I've gotten have had to do with licking my armpits then using them to jerk off a dildo, putting my feet in food and wearing layers of fuzzy socks and sweaters (particularly wool). The last one is the only one I indulged as the first two are not things I wish to do. It's all what's in your comfort zone and pretty fascinating how specific some fetishes can be.

I've opened this thread and I imagined to find people saying about toilet fetish, scat, hair fetish, nails fetish, diaper fetish...but no, first few posts are about the most common, vanilla, harmless fetish: foot fetish.

Seriously, if you think "wtf" at foot fetish, don't even talk about fetish. It's just not for you :)

Fetish requests I’ve gotten - armpit, belly button fucking, giantess, ass clapping while orgasming- no idea how on earth anyone could actually do a real orgasm during that, scrotum stretching, humiliating them on their dad bod and tiny dick, pantyhose/ thigh highs.. that’s all I can remember now. I didn’t fulfill some of the requests listed but found some to be interesting. I’ve found foot fetish guys to be some of the most entitled group since it doesn’t involve nudity, they think they should get a glimpse on cam for free. Nope. Feet emit pheromones so I understand the fetish. I used to make videos where I wore heels and crushed a treat like a fresh made rice crispy treat with the heel and sole of my stiletto. I would then wrap up the shoes and treat and send them. He would eat the treat off the shoe and cum into it. Whatever floats your boat.

After a few years in the bdsm scene and visiting a lot of events and met a lot of people i dont really find many things weird anymore. Only thing that I never really find comfortable watching is ageplay with the babything, and I mean completely dressed as a baby, diaper, pacifier etc, but to each their own.

My biggest fetish is smoking woman I guess, although not every woman can smoke sexy and turn me on.

One that got me by surprise (I knew it was a fetish but didnt realize how popular it was) farting. I had to do a farting scene in a custom, only time I have been worried about sending someone a video they wont like since I dont understand what it is that they like about it. The video got a good review though so I guess i got it right.

i never understood the foot fetish, but to each their own. dont think anything in particular gets me going, a girl could be ironing a shirt n im ready to go lol.....
It’s kind of like a part of the body we don’t pay attention to , reverse psychology... could be a the slightly smelly or a bit dirty part and my fave it the texture of the soles feels intense and Ladies have more grasp on the handle more of hands. 🤪

It’s kind of like a part of the body we don’t pay attention to , reverse psychology... could be a the slightly smelly or a bit dirty part and my fave it the texture of the soles feels intense and Ladies have more grasp on the handle more of hands. 🤪
I don't know if this is true, but I read someone say recently that the feet release pheromones too. That would explain why so many people are into really stinky feet, and really stinky socks.

Reactions: Donwangler
I guess part of the reason behind the foot fetish might be the fact that feet (especially soles) are quite a sensitive part and for some people fondling them can fuel the arousal, thus they're associated with something sexy.
Either way, it's definitely a very commonplace fetish.
As for myself, I'm pretty boring and vanilla, I like boobies and hands, but I'm not really a person to focus specifically on this or that part of body, the overall mixture of bodily shape and personality is what plays the biggest role for me usually.

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't know if this is true, but I read someone say recently that the feet release pheromones too. That would explain why so many people are into really stinky feet, and really stinky socks.
it make senseS, for me it happened in high school a girl I liked put her bare feet on Top of my shoes... in class and from there On just was a fan...

I don't really have a fetiesh I just like it when a girl wears neethigh socks is that a fetiesh ......because I don't know I mean I am open minded to a lot things but....yeah I was just wondering???????

I have a weird fetish, or for me it's weird. I can't understand the "why" I like it but I just do.
It's nothing "bad" but never the less, it's a little weird in my opinion. When I figured out I had this fetish a year or 2 ago, it actually made a lot of sense because I am never a fan of a woman with a fake nose (a nose job). When I use to see women (celebrities typically) on TV I would always be drawn to the nose and think "ahh noooo why".

I love looking up at a woman's face from an angle below and seeing the mouth and nose area, specifically the nostrils. I am not wanting to do anything to the nostrils such as put my dick in it (I don't have huge dick but even mine wouldn't fit in nostrils anyway lol).

There are noses/nostrils that look really perfect on a woman, and I am still trying to figure out exactly what it is specifically I do like. I think smaller/thinner noses which are more symmetrical are my most favourite but then I do really love a circular kind of nose/nostril (small button nose - my ex had this and omg, it was just amazing and perfect).. it's really hard to explain exactly. BUT with that said, it also depends hugely on the woman's face. Some noses/nostrils (imo) doesn't "suit" in terms of me and this fetish.. so the perfect nose I love on one woman's face may not be appealing and turn me on if it were on another woman.

I did google this once to see if it was a really uncommon one and I think it was more common than I realized. I don't think it's one to be embarrassed or ashamed of but it's not one I will shout from the rooftop.

I have a weird fetish, or for me it's weird. I can't understand the "why" I like it but I just do.
It's nothing "bad" but never the less, it's a little weird in my opinion. When I figured out I had this fetish a year or 2 ago, it actually made a lot of sense because I am never a fan of a woman with a fake nose (a nose job). When I use to see women (celebrities typically) on TV I would always be drawn to the nose and think "ahh noooo why".

I love looking up at a woman's face from an angle below and seeing the mouth and nose area, specifically the nostrils. I am not wanting to do anything to the nostrils such as put my dick in it (I don't have huge dick but even mine wouldn't fit in nostrils anyway lol).

There are noses/nostrils that look really perfect on a woman, and I am still trying to figure out exactly what it is specifically I do like. I think smaller/thinner noses which are more symmetrical are my most favourite but then I do really love a circular kind of nose/nostril (small button nose - my ex had this and omg, it was just amazing and perfect).. it's really hard to explain exactly. BUT with that said, it also depends hugely on the woman's face. Some noses/nostrils (imo) doesn't "suit" in terms of me and this fetish.. so the perfect nose I love on one woman's face may not be appealing and turn me on if it were on another woman.

I did google this once to see if it was a really uncommon one and I think it was more common than I realized. I don't think it's one to be embarrassed or ashamed of but it's not one I will shout from the rooftop.
You might like Maria Brink (she's a musician, and just generally amazing chick). She is so, so beyond sexy in SO many ways, but her nose is awesome! She has a bunch of vids everywhere, that are just GREAT, and she also used to have a fan paysite with pics etc. I am sure she prob still has it. I've considered joining a time or ten myself! She's beautiful.

ETA; Her band is named; In This Moment. Her songs, vids, personality from interviews etc All of it, are super hot!

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.