AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are all the custom perks can models allow for fan club prince membership in SC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2023
I could not find any thread for this on the forum but if it does already have one pardon for double posting. But can someone at least share me the entire list of custom perks or point me to the original thread with the same topic? Thanks in advance to anyone who would be so kind to assist.

Well, the perks are... custom. So whatever the model decides they want to give, isn't against the rules on SC and is doable. There is no list.

Well, the perks are... custom. So whatever the model decides they want to give, isn't against the rules on SC and is doable. There is no list.
Great, thanks for your wonderful answer. Could tell me please what are the other custom perks one can offer aside from the free spy, content and discount on tip menu?

Actually I was asking about the details so I would know what to recommend for a new type of perk in SC, for example just recently there’s a new kind of perk where joining fan club now models can also offer discounts for private and exclusive private show token rate discounts. As I’m not a model I don’t know what currently exists, and telling us that there’s no limit to perks as long as it is within SC guidelines but there’s new perks like that which seems obvious to have but wasn’t existing before I want to contribute and suggests similar if not better kind of perk for the future.

custom perks
You ask a wrong question and the act like an asshole after I give you a correct answer to your question. If you wanted to ask "what are some perks built into stripchat's functionality" you should've asked that.

Actually I was asking about the details so I would know what to recommend for a new type of perk in SC, for example just recently there’s a new kind of perk where joining fan club now models can also offer discounts for private and exclusive private show token rate discounts. As I’m not a model I don’t know what currently exists, and telling us that there’s no limit to perks as long as it is within SC guidelines but there’s new perks like that which seems obvious to have but wasn’t existing before I want to contribute and suggests similar if not better kind of perk for the future.
Since you're not a model, why would you want to suggest perks for fanclub members off the back of models who customize their perks to their liking and to what they want to offer additionally to perks that are already built into site? You firstly asked a wrong question - custom perks are just that, custom. Models can decide to offer anything they want. Built in perks are perks that we can enable through the site, like spying, discounts etc. Secondly you were rude about it in this reply. If you can't properly ask it's your fault. Thirdly, what more do you guys want from us? For the price of the fanclub, members are getting so much already, and you want more? Time to look in the mirror and reflect on this.

This thread is weird. IMO you guys are spoiled enough on these sites. Discounts on videos…$1 GOLD shows…OnlyFans subscription prices for a few bucks where you get all kinds of goodies…etc. And be glad that you even get to camp out in a model’s free chat for hours at a time without tipping. On ImLive the site will boot you after x minutes of sitting in free chat. Lol. ImLive ain’t fuckin’ around! :giggle:

Oh
You ask a wrong question and the act like an asshole after I give you a correct answer to your question. If you wanted to ask "what are some perks built into stripchat's functionality" you should've asked that.
Oh I didn’t know that perks are differentiated between custom and built -in on SC I’m sorry about that, I should have known better. And thanks for pointing that out to me.

This thread is weird. IMO you guys are spoiled enough on these sites. Discounts on videos…$1 GOLD shows…OnlyFans subscription prices for a few bucks where you get all kinds of goodies…etc. And be glad that you even get to camp out in a model’s free chat for hours at a time without tipping. On ImLive the site will boot you after x minutes of sitting in free chat. Lol. ImLive ain’t fuckin’ around! :giggle:
I would not generalize on that, and my post wasn’t not intended to offend or ‘attack’ models. I guess not every model is happy even when someone who clearly has less knowledge than a model try to ask for information nicely in this forum…sigh…

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Since you're not a model, why would you want to suggest perks for fanclub members off the back of models who customize their perks to their liking and to what they want to offer additionally to perks that are already built into site? You firstly asked a wrong question - custom perks are just that, custom. Models can decide to offer anything they want. Built in perks are perks that we can enable through the site, like spying, discounts etc. Secondly you were rude about it in this reply. If you can't properly ask it's your fault. Thirdly, what more do you guys want from us? For the price of the fanclub, members are getting so much already, and you want more? Time to look in the mirror and reflect on this.
I wanted to know what kind of perks can a model choose from so I could help the model I’m supporting to learn more about the platform when room is offline. I hope things are clear now, and please if you’re unsure what the reason could be behind why someone would create a post ask them first and judge later. And thanks a lot for sharing the information.

I would not generalize on that, and my post wasn’t not intended to offend or ‘attack’ models. I guess not every model is happy even when someone who clearly has less knowledge than a model try to ask for information nicely in this forum…sigh…

Good morning. I never said that you were attacking models, but what I said still applies. You guys ARE spoiled on these sites. Lol.

I’ve gotta start work in 5 minutes, so I’m going to enjoy these last sips of my Mango Pineapple refresher from Dunkin’. I hope you have a good day. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Maxi
Status
Not open for further replies.