AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some good Tips to get Tips and Privates?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxyMFC

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 9, 2013
I just started on MFC 10 days ago. Im not doing too bad, I been on 7 days bout 3 hours at a time. I made $1,200 so far. Seems middle of week is the worse time to go on. I don't make much at all those days, and people just sit there and barley chat.

So far my I tried a couple things here are the ones that work best for me. I just ask for tips to show tits, ass, or pussy. Each being a lil more than each other. That seems to get me the most tips. I tried just lying there naked or showing the goods. That gets viewers but not many tips at all.

I have about 3 regulars already which is where most of my money has come from.

What are some other things you girls do to get really good tips tho? I will not do skype. Maybe certain games you play? What are or how do you do raffles?

I just hate how sometimes I can make $300 in 2 hours and sometimes $30 in 2 hours! I need more things to do while on cam.

RoxyMFC said:
I just started on MFC 10 days ago. Im not doing too bad, I been on 7 days bout 3 hours at a time. I made $1,200 so far. Seems middle of week is the worse time to go on. I don't make much at all those days, and people just sit there and barley chat.

So far my I tried a couple things here are the ones that work best for me. I just ask for tips to show tits, ass, or pussy. Each being a lil more than each other. That seems to get me the most tips. I tried just lying there naked or showing the goods. That gets viewers but not many tips at all.

What are some other things you girls do to get really good tips tho? I will not do skype. Maybe certain games you play? What are or how do you do raffles?

I just hate how sometimes I can make $300 in 2 hours and sometimes $30 in 2 hours! I need more things to do while on cam.

First step is to get model status here. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696. There's a wealth of knowledge in the models only section about games/raffles and how to not be boring and such.

It doesn't hurt to watch models, either. You'll pick up lots of great pointers and tips through observation, just make sure you don't blatantly copy someone else if you see something you think looks fun, but take it and make it your own.

Good luck and welcome to the forums! :hello2:

Thanks I just sent my msg to amber to become model status

It sounds like you're not doing naked countdowns but only flashes for tips..? You should definitely start doing naked countdowns, the big big majority of models do them and you'll get more tokens out of them than out of flashes, I would say.
It's good that you're getting model status on this forum. - Like Allison said, watch lots and lots of models, not only top models but especially the ones in your camscore range. By the way did you say that sometimes you make $ 300 in 2 hours? :shock: 6000 tokens in 2 hours? That's amazing!!

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
LilyMarie said:
It sounds like you're not doing naked countdowns but only flashes for tips..? You should definitely start doing naked countdowns, the big big majority of models do them and you'll get more tokens out of them than out of flashes, I would say.
It's good that you're getting model status on this forum. - Like Allison said, watch lots and lots of models, not only top models but especially the ones in your camscore range. By the way did you say that sometimes you make $ 300 in 2 hours? :shock: 6000 tokens in 2 hours? That's amazing!!

So how exactly do you do a naked countdown? I also Try to watch models but they always have it blocked. Yeah cpl times I have made 200-300 in 2-3 hours. But they mostly from priv shows and they dont even have me masterbate. One guy had me try on 20 pairs of different Panties, another guy just wanted to talk to me. Then some weirdo after saying I dont do skype kept tipping me 1,000 tokens to get me to go skype, I actually had to tell him to stop because I felt bad and told him I don't skype pls save ur money or go private.

RoxyMFC said:
LilyMarie said:

So how exactly do you do a naked countdown? I also Try to watch models but they always have it blocked. Yeah cpl times I have made 200-300 in 2-3 hours. But they mostly from priv shows and they dont even have me masterbate. One guy had me try on 20 pairs of different Panties, another guy just wanted to talk to me. Then some weirdo after saying I dont do skype kept tipping me 1,000 tokens to get me to go skype, I actually had to tell him to stop because I felt bad and told him I don't skype pls save ur money or go private.

Many girls have models banned. Log out of your model account and watch as a guest...or create a premum account for tipping the ladies you like. :-D

You have a naked countdown by setting a topic say 1200 tokens till naked. And that gives guys motivation to tip.
You can also divide it up, maybe 600 for topless, reach that countdown and then do another 600 for panties off.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
RoxyMFC said:
LilyMarie said:

Is your MFC screen name the same as your screen name here on the forums?

No my mfc name is Roxy723 - I tried the naker countdown last night. It was just dead tho, i had about 35 - 40 in room and got 200 tokens in 45 min. I guess u have ur good days and bad days

Arrietty said:
RoxyMFC said:
LilyMarie said:

Many girls have models banned. Log out of your model account and watch as a guest...or create a premum account for tipping the ladies you like. :-D

You have a naked countdown by setting a topic say 1200 tokens till naked. And that gives guys motivation to tip.
You can also divide it up, maybe 600 for topless, reach that countdown and then do another 600 for panties off.

Man, my attempts at countdowns fail miserably every time. I find the only way I can garner any tips is to start out nearly naked, but even that's hit or miss - but guaranteed if I have anything covering my chest, I won't make more than a dollar or two all night.

RoxyMFC said:

Some other threads that might help you:

Coming up with show ideas and activities to do on cam
Some info on why members may not be tipping (scroll down a bit)
Keithy's guide for more stuff to do on cam

I didn't see this mentioned yet so if I'm mistaken forgive me.
This is going to sound simple and stupid but it's amazing how many models don't do this. If you're wanting to take privates that night put it in your topic.

After being in a room watching a show or helping toward a countdown the guys who just come into the room and want to take a model private really annoy the rest. So you'll find most of the respectful members don't just come out and ask right away. Especially if they haven't been in that models room a lot. They'll sit there and get the feel of the room for awhile.

If you don't have 'Taking privates' or something in your topic they just sit there wondering...or waiting for some other guy to come in and annoy everyone else first. haha.

On a similar vein if you regularly take privates also put it in your profile. Some people do actually read them even though it seems like no one does.

jodeum said:
I didn't see this mentioned yet so if I'm mistaken forgive me.
This is going to sound simple and stupid but it's amazing how many models don't do this. If you're wanting to take privates that night put it in your topic.

After being in a room watching a show or helping toward a countdown the guys who just come into the room and want to take a model private really annoy the rest. So you'll find most of the respectful members don't just come out and ask right away. Especially if they haven't been in that models room a lot. They'll sit there and get the feel of the room for awhile.

If you don't have 'Taking privates' or something in your topic they just sit there wondering...or waiting for some other guy to come in and annoy everyone else first. haha.

On a similar vein if you regularly take privates also put it in your profile. Some people do actually read them even though it seems like no one does.
To repeat this for People of the Future looking for information, Jodeum is totally right.

MANY models fail to mention what a member can tip for, or even if a countdown or private shows are available at all. I believe this is because some women are worried about looking money-hungry or just focused on tokens and nothing else.

Regardless of how much you enjoy just hanging out with members, there is no reason to keep quiet about what they can tip you for.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Whatever you do, don't make this your topic:

Tip xxxx tokens so I can reach my goal.

or:

Tip xxxx tokens so I can go home.

I don't care about your goal, and if I like you, the last thing I want is for you to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.