AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some good ways to make offline tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
Don't take this the wrong way, i'm not looking for "free money" however, lately my family has been coming over just about every weekend and i'm not quite making enough to make ends meet anymore. I usually work about 6-10 hours a day everyday to ensure that I make at least 800-1k/pay period (2 weeks). Which will pay my bills, but since i'm not able to get online during the weekends as often i'm losing to much money. Is there any effective way I can gain offline tips and somehow compensate for them during the week? I'm currently offering random prizes to everyone who offline tips me, and have tried contests but they don't seem to work. I've tried the sites where you sell videos, and I haven't sold one video.

Video deals, an offline-only raffle (but maybe pop on cam to draw the winner so people can see you're actually doing it), sell Snapchat/Kik if you have a smartphone, offer something exclusive for your biggest offline tip of the weekend (and then hype it up on Twitter, post updates about the current HT, etc)?

It's worth considering that getting offline tips doesn't mean getting more tokens overall. Generally, the members most likely to tip you offline are going to be your regulars. Unless they're made of money though, an offline tip at the weekend just means one less tip during the week. You might be better served looking at what you can do to increase tips while you're on cam just as much as what you can do to promote offline tips.

Also, I'm no expert, but doing long 8-10 hour shifts regularly seems like it could do as much harm as good. The longer you're on cam, the harder it's gonna be to raise and maintain your camscore, and the lower your camscore is, the further down the homepage you'll be, which in turn means you'll have less traffic, making it harder to make money.

Your best bet would probably be to work on earning what you need to earn, but quicker. That should raise your camscore, which will make it easier to earn more as time goes on. Which I'm sure is easier said than done. But I'd wager there's plenty of threads around here about doing just that that might help you to get on the right track :twocents-02cents:

LineahRose said:
I'm not on MFC at the moment, so i'm not worried about a camscore at all. But thanks for the input.

Ah, in that case, just ignore me :shifty:

EDIT: It even says in your sig you're a Chaturbate model. I'd make a pants Batman :?

Status
Not open for further replies.