AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your plans for Halloween?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heybarkeep

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2016
Already have an outfit in mind? Have any routines you do every year for Halloween? I haven't figured out what to be yet but I'll be staying at an amusement park that weekend and then probably just handing out candy on Halloween. A few people in my neighborhood go all out and have mini haunted houses and other spooky stuff set up, tempted to try something similar this year.

Wear costume.

Log on cam.

Hope people like costume enough to tip.

Sexy acts.

Dinner then bed time.

I'm going to a Rittz concert. I'll be wearing a corset, but that's not really a costume - it's back support so I can stand for the duration of the event.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Watch Hocus Pocus and Sleepy Hollow. Eat junk. Halloween is my favorite time of the year, but I always feel logging on to can is pointless. There's too many other models on to compete with. So it's a me day.
My sister throws a Halloween bash the weekend before so I'll do my dressing up then.

I'm working til 6:15-ish PM, and then walking home hoping to get back in time to catch at least the end of my son's trick-or-treating. Nowadays, these neighborhoods start trick-or-treating around 6 PM. :(

Halloween day: well, working. Though I had the idea to wear my "Wayne's World" Garth t-shirt like I normally wear to work sometimes, but have my hair all crazy and actually act like Garth all day. I am shy though, so not sure if I could pull it off. It would be fun though.

After work, passing out candy.

Otherwise, been decorating the house and watching scary movies and shows when we can.

Not entirely sure since I'm moving into a new apartment later this month, but I hope to make it to a local farm in my area that hosts a fall festival every year. They have hay rides, a corn maze, a pumpkin patch, and the best apple cider I've ever had. Other than that, I want to carve a pumpkin, bake pumpkin pie, and dress up on Halloween. :zombie:

Wasn't sure what candies are popular with kids these days so I went with what I enjoyed receiving during Halloween. Grabbed Airheads, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids and Snickers. Pretty sure sugar isn't going out of style with kids anytime soon.

Taking the wee ones trick or treating. We do one street then head home to pass out candy too. One of my children is super excited. She demanded a dragon costume and has been wearing it for almost a week straight.
Grabbed Airheads, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids and Snickers. Pretty sure sugar isn't going out of style with kids anytime soon.
You did pretty well if you're trying to avoid allergens! We usually go Skittles here too.

First eating and drinking , then i'm going to be Miss Jack Sparrow ,
give candy, then its camming time ......... mommy time...

One of my children is super excited. She demanded a dragon costume and has been wearing it for almost a week straight.

Well that is just adorable haha. Was always unsure, leaning towards no when it came to wanting kids. Reading things like this and recently looking after a friends kids has me leaning the other way. Halloween seems like a really fun time for parents.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
i might go to party then when i return might go on cam in same outfit and continue party there

Ignore holiday, close bedroom door and continue working. Jump on MyFreeCams, see all the pretty girls in their costumes. Go to bed.

Wake up early. Head to mall. Capitalize on sudden surplus of cheap, remaindered chocolate.

Come home. Remove egg and toilet paper from house. Go to bedroom.

Continue working.

Halloween is on a Monday this year so I should have off from the vanilla job, so I'll have some candy in case we get any kids at the door, but it will mostly consist of a bottle of wine and scary movies with the hubby.

Last night I went to my first adult costume mandatory Halloween party. 70% or so of the people there were from the local Renn Faire, and I'm guessing nearly everyone is also involved in the kink community.

There were BDSM demonstrations. There was rope play. There were nipple clamps. AFK and especially MFC I have never seen so much casual nudity and also warm acceptance and consent.

Incredible night!

I've got '28 Weeks Later' to watch. Loved the first one. Hoping this movie does the job. If not, I have 'Halloween' and 'Friday the 13th' to watch (though there is a 'Freaks and Geeks' episode where they do a Halloween episode if I feel like seeing fun stuff). Cheap candy, scary movies, and I dress up as a 'dead head' (circa 1993)...I don't give out the candy, but, I think I got it covered.

Reactions: heybarkeep and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.