AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What color looks better to you on a car, black or white?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkInDrublic

Banhammered
May 23, 2011
Long story short, got out of a relationship around Christmas time, gave the nice ride to the ex and have been rockin the back up basic ass ride since then. Doesn't really bother me but all my neighbors have nice cars and I kinda feel like now I'm not living up to the standards those around me have set. Plus, need more than 1 car in case of something going wrong and for emergencies.

Main dilemma right now is deciding exactly what I want. Pretty certain on the car but can't decide on color. Can't decide on white or black. I want black mostly because I have a black bike and think it would be pretty dope to have two nice black rides in the garage but really like the way white looks. Never had a white car, worried that I would have to be getting it washed all the time. So what looks better to you on cars, white or black?

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I love white cars but I think that you do have to wash them a lot to keep them looking spiffy. Black looks super sleek and can get away with being dirtier, so black gets my vote!

If you're worried about needing your car washed all the time, black might not be all that much better. ESPECIALLY in winter. I don't really know where you're from or anything, but my car is black and it never looks clean in winter because of all the salt on the roads. Also, if it gets dry in summer, dust looks like hell on black cars. Not to mention during the times when pollen is a problem, I swear I can SEE the yellow on my car if I park under a tree at any point. My mom's car is white and it looks pretty bad a lot of the times as far as getting dirty really quickly, but it doesn't get a lot worse than mine does, actually.

In my opinion, white cars look outdated faster, though. A newish white car can look really nice, but I think they look older and less sporty faster, if that matters to you at all. If it were me, I'd do black because I think they age more gracefully. If you're open to other colors, though, I think silver is a beautiful car color that is still somewhat neutral!

White reflects the sun better and keeps a car cooler in the summer, and black is hot as balls but black is sliiiiiiiick. slicky smooth!

I agree with the above comment that white cars just don't seem to age very gracefully, not sure why this is really. Maybe because white cars just don't SHINE like most any other darker color, especially black.

White cars are for jettas with Hawaiian flowers hanging from the mirror. If you get a white car i might buy you a Pink fox racing sticker for your back window though! ;)

This^ ahh new post I'm slow. But I agree with both posts above me!

I've had a black, white and a silver car. White was my first and didn't look dirty as fast as the black one I have now. The black is a big truck so it also kicks up dirt along the bottom and doors easy.
BUT when the black is clean it's the nicest car in the parking lot. It stands out and holds the shine the most.
I go to a $4 wash like once a week/every other. So not a huge deal.

I had a little silver focus hatchback for a few years that I felt like I never had to wash ever haha. It looked alright most of the time. I think silver looked good on that car because I feel like it didn't try to hard if that makes sense?But black and even that off white/cream color(depending) can be the most luxurious looking. Something about pure white can often look cheap to me on a car. Silvers and dark grays are more subtle, look nice on any kind of car and don't show dirt. But I think black stands out better if that's what you're going for.

My current car is so dark blue that it is almost black. It definitely is warmer (although it's got a handy feature I can start the AC from the phone app). But I think it hides the dirt better than a white car. I personally hate white cars so I'm not a good judge. Can I just say that buying a car to keep up with the neighbors is pretty horrible idea.

HiGirlsRHot said:
Can I just say that buying a car to keep up with the neighbors is pretty horrible idea.
Yeah kinda silly I guess but it isn't the only reason.

Appreciate all the responses so far.

I looooooooove black vehicles, I definitely want my next ride to be murdered out! So sleek, sexy, I just love it. I have shied away from darker colored vehicles in the past due to heat/sun reflection, but I'm over it. I want to feel good about how my car looks! A/C exists for a reason.

Hopefully the next time I buy a car, it'll be a fun lil project vehicle. I wanna roll around in a badass STi.

SNhOmZw.jpg

:love5: What a fugly hood scoop though...

^Not 100% certain but leaning towards a newer black E-Class, not sure on the exact model yet. Still need to do a decent amount of research. Small part of me wants one of those soccer mommish mid-sized luxury suvs, been in one recently and shit was so comfy.

PunkInDrublic said:
So what looks better to you on cars, white or black?

Black :thumbleft:

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Purple, Punk. Purple.

PunkInDrublic said:
^Not 100% certain but leaning towards a newer black E-Class, not sure on the exact model yet. Still need to do a decent amount of research. Small part of me wants one of those soccer mommish mid-sized luxury suvs, been in one recently and shit was so comfy.

A friend of mine has a black BMW X3... I'm in love with it. Suvs are so much more versatile and imo some of them look just as sporty and sleek as some smaller cars.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Ended up going with a black S-Class. Nice ride and all but the problem now is trying to fit two cars and a bike in the garage. Thinking about building a shed in the back to put all the yard work junk and tools in. Back up ride can chill in the driveway until then.

Attachments

• 2015-06-04-1.png
    2015-06-04-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
That is a manly garage you got there Punk

Status
Not open for further replies.