AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What did you buy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With it being Mothers Day, I think it would be cool to share what you got for your mom or your significant other's mom.

Below is a picture of the knick knack that I got my boyfriend's mom. By the bears legs it says "I Love You Mom".

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    503.1 KB · Views: 156
I got my mom a card, some plants she would like and a couple bags of potting soil. Since she went out early and got a new tree for her front yard, I also dug the hole and planted it, went back to home depot, and got a red brick tree ring, weed block and mulch.

She was rather happy.

I sent my mom a necklace, which was supposed to arrive on Friday, but lovely UPS decided to mis-read her address and it's now in limbo til next week. :evil:

I sent my mum a card, she gets mad if I buy her anything!

I got a call from my daughter (she's at her dad's on the weekends) saying "Happy Muvva's day, have a dood day!" :lol:

I also got a call from my mum and dad wishing me happy mother's day. I felt kinda bad because it was my dad's birthday too, and they called me before I had a chance to call them.

Oh and I got a "card" that my daughter made at pre-school. It was red scribble on a piece of paper with 'Mum and Skye" written up the top. She's only just learned how to write so that was awesome :-D

I gave my mother a phone call :p

Her response was "did you think about what you want for your birthday yet?"

x.x

It's still over a month away!

I'm giving my mom myself. I haven't seen her in a year and a half, and haven't been able to see her for Mothers day in six years so this Thursday coming, I'm flying home and will be spending five days with her. Super excited :-D

My hubby got my mom a sixer of Bud Light :lol: She's driving up from New Orleans today to spend a week with us. We haven't seen her in over two years, so I'm pretty happy. Gifts remain to be seen, we'll probably hit up Barnes and Noble knowing us. :geek:

Haven't gotten any gifts or cards or even a happy Mothers day from my hubs.. Not feeling to great about that considering I spent the day with his family. ugh... not going to go there again, I had my own private pity party this morning (locked myself in the office, journaled and cried- cheap therapy that)

Yeah it's hard. I lost her when I was 17 so I've had a pretty rough life. This year will be 2 years.
Holidays are always the hardest, but there are other days, too, that are pretty hard also.
I don't know what I'll do when I get married or have a baby.

ANYWAY ON A LIGHTER NOTE.

It's mine & Stephen's 6 month anniversary next Saturday.
I was going to take him to see Iron Man 2 but one of his friends squealed the idea to him.
Any ideas what I could get him?

I always give her a homemade card, take her out to eat wherever she wants to go and then chauffeur her around/give her money so she can pick out what she wants..
She usually opts for a haircut, manicure, clothes and other odds and ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.