AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what do the icons mean when a girl is online?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2012
when a model is on cam you see 3 icons: the profile icon, a video icon and something green/orange.

what is the difference between seeing 1 or 2 icons?
it looks like with 2 icons she opens her room but not open the webcam. (*then you see 3 icons)
but what's the point if you go not on cam to open the room and go away in 5min.

can you do more on your profile when you open the room?

Reactions: Lounge20K
Wendsor said:
when a model is on cam you see 3 icons: the profile icon, a video icon and something green/orange.

it looks like with 2 icons she opens her room but not open the webcam. (*then you see 3 icons)

I used to do that just to explore my account out of curiosity when i just started in the cam world. Of course my cam score went south, I was being visited by rare human beings and I wasn't even aware of what was causing such an unpopularity, until a member explained about the cam score, and I was like, "The WHAT?'' hehe It was too late then, but eventually i disciplined myself regarding those things :D

So.. to answer your question, I have no Member prospective (was thinking I might/should create a Premium account for a better understanding) therefore I do not know what icons you are referring to. However, I highly doubt any model who knows what she's doing would do that on purpose since it is the fastest way to decrease the cam score.

Basically, the only thing that would be interesting to do while off cam but in room is to chat and maybe check settings or something like that, which can be done online anyway. Maybe the third icon is to show that she is online, not in the room but logged on from MFC's main page?!

I wish I could have helped more..!!

Bisous.

Reactions: Wendsor
Wendsor said:

The green/orange icon is a door.

Whenever a model is on MFC, and logged in to her account, she will show up as online. A lot of models get online just to look around or hang out. Today I logged on but didn't broadcast so I could update my friends list.

I also logged in again by default before I logged out and went to my premium account. Some models use their model accounts to perv, I get models in my room every now and then.

Reactions: Wendsor
many thanks.
the only thing I'm confused about is I see a girl login in a few times a day, in morning and afternoon and show 1/2min in free chat. I check on mycamgirl.net

she never works at this time, always in the night.

but now I think about it, maybe she want to see how her camscore moves. :)

Wendsor said:
many thanks.
the only thing I'm confused about is I see a girl login in a few times a day, in morning and afternoon and show 1/2min in free chat. I check on mycamgirl.net

Lol yup. I can't remember if I said this before, but we also have to log on to read our MFC mail. So if she hasn't been on cam since earlier in the day, maybe she logs on to look around? I know I probably log on two or three times a day to check my messages.

Evvie said:
..but we also have to log on to read our MFC mail. .. I know I probably log on two or three times a day to check my messages.

Does that mean that each time we log on to our model account to check our MFC emails or update the profile members can see we're on?

Evvie said:
Lol yup. I can't remember if I said this before, but we also have to log on to read our MFC mail. So if she hasn't been on cam since earlier in the day, maybe she logs on to look around? I know I probably log on two or three times a day to check my messages.

Not true - you can log on and check your messages without logging on through the cam software and being visibly on...

Evvie said:
Wendsor said:
many thanks.

You just use the admin page instead of actually logging on to the broadcaster/software/website, right? Because that doesn't show us as online. I have that page open nearly all day, daily, to easily check MFC mails throughout the day. We can also manage our on-site friend list there as well. The only things we can't do on that page are update our ban/ignore list or change our chatroom font.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie
js423 said:
Evvie said:

Not true - you can log on and check your messages without logging on through the cam software and being visibly on...

Phew.. I am relieved :dance: I log on through the model_admin page anyway ;)

Thank you js423 !!!

AmberCutie said:
Evvie said:
Wendsor said:
many thanks.

You just use the admin page instead of actually logging on to the broadcaster/software/website, right? Because that doesn't show us as online. I have that page open nearly all day, daily, to easily check MFC mails throughout the day. We can also manage our on-site friend list there as well. The only things we can't do on that page are update our ban/ignore list or change our chatroom font.
I'm... unsure. :think:

AmberCutie said:

I did not even know I could do that as a member.

js423 said:
or PM/check archives (easily)

I don't think there's a way for models to PM and check archives through the Admin log in..!! That's what I've discovered at the cost of my score, hihi

FrenshKiss said:
js423 said:

I don't think there's a way for models to PM and check archives through the Admin log in..!! That's what I've discovered at the cost of my score, hihi
AmberCutie said:
js423 said:

http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/chat_logs.php

Bookmark that.
Can't PM if you're not online, clearly, but I linked this above to check chat logs offline.

AmberCutie said:
FrenshKiss said:
js423 said:

AmberCutie said:
js423 said:

http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/chat_logs.php

Bookmark that.
Can't PM if you're not online, clearly, but I linked this above to check chat logs offline.

Goodie..!!!!! Thank you AmberCutie :D

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.