AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Do You Do to Prevent a Slow Room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this! :) I remember when I first started camming and I'd just sit there and sing and get up at random and start dancing that'd keep people tipping and entertained. Thank you for this! :) I just bought a dry erase board but I don't know what type of "games" to do with it lol. Any suggestions?

You could play something like 'Hangman' and your viewers have to tip 'x' to guess a letter. You could do charades or pictionary as well, same deal, they have to put their guess in a tip of 'x'...

Maybe the prize if they get the word could be a sexy pose or a quick flash or something like that...and you keep playing until the crowd builds.

You could play something like 'Hangman' and your viewers have to tip 'x' to guess a letter. You could do charades or pictionary as well, same deal, they have to put their guess in a tip of 'x'...

Maybe the prize if they get the word could be a sexy pose or a quick flash or something like that...and you keep playing until the crowd builds.
I really like the Hangman idea! I try to paint when I'm online sometimes so I don't look bored during my slow days but I still haven't come up with an idea to incorporate tips into that besides enticing them to get me closer to a body painting show!
It's easiest for me to keep the focus on me getting off as soon as possible.

As a member who often visits models who have a slow room... have always found tipping for some kind of show works best :woot:, even if only in lots of 10 tokens. It's all about movement and momentum, keeping a good thing going (whatever your thing happens to be), we want that too.
In reality making this effortless, unforced, and natural is something few models can do consistently, that is why top models do so well, they have worked at it.
I think many models have good days when it all comes naturally, but on days that it doesn't they can't find a way to keep things moving. On the slow days think of them as chances to get better as a model. The challenge of maintaining your mood, improving your patience, coming up with new plans, and pushing yourself into that effortless natural place where you know that you can do well.

As for ideas, I have seen models reinvest with a perv account to some effect, sometimes a few tips can get things started or keep them going.
Emotionally shaking up a room can work too, one model I know likes to kick stuff around her room, another just let's the tears flow, some get mean to members, some get funnier/ weirder when stressed, I have even seen ignoring the room work well, the more manipulative or self abusive stuff you should avoid, but it can be entertaining to watch.
A third option may be to switch from a pvt/ group offer to countdown.. or vice versa. Sometimes a change can help things move along, peak some new passion for what you do.
Lastly always thank your tippers/ spenders, nothing will slow your room down more than members seeing other members unappreciated for their spending. Even models who hate me tipping them, will call me an arse in some way for doing it, making me (and others) want to tip them again.

Models, the past few days it's been SO slow for me when I log on. I'm not sure what's going on but it's normally not thissssss slow for me. What do you guys do to prevent a slow room and get your room filling up? (I'm not a cam model where I start off naked and don't plan to either) Any useful tips? It's making me feel a bit down like its something to do with me?

You could try selling videos, members can tip you a certain amount for the videos, and when you log on send them a copy. :) When you get offline tips like that it helps your cam score to.

Promote on twitter, snapchat, extra.

Advertise your twitter , snap chat in MFC.

Encourage your regulars to add you to their friends list on MFC.

Have a tip menu. Promote it.

Reactions: MsRoxieBabe
I usually put on some music and dance around, doing a little teasing in the process. If it doesn't entertain anyone at the very least it entertains me and keeps me moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.