AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: U 2 crusty old faakers... I know girls that would melt over that stuff.... :mrgreen:

"bb, i wuld pull the stars from teh sky for u. x"

See, I can do it too! :D I love watching the "romantic" guys write their little fantasies in chat hahah

Reactions: SoTxBob
Kristin, that guy has actually creeped me out right to my core. freaky stuff! Does everyone who cams have over loving/stalky guys when they cam? I don't have any of this stuff! I'm guessing either my time will come or maybe I'm just not all that! hmmm looking forward to it!!

Yeah he's definitely a creeper. I never locked my doors in my quiet little town until he started doing this lol. Isabella, I'm sure your time will come you are fucking gorgeous. Hopefully when it happens, you'll have the balls to block him, unlike me. I met this guy on Cam4, that site has way more creepers than any other site I've been on.
P.S. I know what it's like to wonder "is it me?". I feel like the only model who has yet to get a screenshot worth tip :(

Jupiter551 said:
"bb, i wuld pull the stars from teh sky for u. x"

See, I can do it too! :D I love watching the "romantic" guys write their little fantasies in chat hahah

"I WANNA THROW YOUR LEGS OVER MY SHOULDERS AND WEAR YOU LIKE AN OXYGEN MASK"

:?

I think I did it wrong...

Kristin Paige said:
Yeah he's definitely a creeper. I never locked my doors in my quiet little town until he started doing this lol. Isabella, I'm sure your time will come you are fucking gorgeous. Hopefully when it happens, you'll have the balls to block him, unlike me. I met this guy on Cam4, that site has way more creepers than any other site I've been on.
P.S. I know what it's like to wonder "is it me?". I feel like the only model who has yet to get a screenshot worth tip :(

Possibly! I've had guys say weird stuff with me, but I've always been a very 'no nonsense' person when it comes to certain things. I'll humour people to a point, but when they act creepy it's either f off or act normal. I've had a guy fall for me, but not in a crazy way, and I was very straight up about how I felt about it. No one's ever had the chance to cling onto me, it's the same in life. I'm sure one day someone will though, and I'll find it about as interesting as a plate of brussel sprouts, but I'll still tell the stories to all my friends with great relish!

Reactions: KristinKervz
Status
Not open for further replies.