AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you do when....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh. I know there's several good responses to the original post here. I didn't know 'models have their own answers' is considered a good explanation, but thank you so much for the insight.

+ 'I'm creepy'. Eh?

hornygods said:
Eh. I know there's several good responses to the original post here. I didn't know 'models have their own answers' is considered a good explanation, but thank you so much for the insight.

+ 'I'm creepy'. Eh?

well of course models have their own answers! not every girl is the same and not everyone deals with their member issues the same. every case is also subjective, depends on how awful the big tipper is, how much he tips, if you like him etc...
there is no concrete answer. Several ladies have given you their opinions on the matter on how THEY'D deal with it and its still not good enough for you. I am seriously wondering what exactly it is you want.

Dearest Hornygods...

j7Eci.jpg

Go be creepy somewhere else.

EDIT: by the way, I'm back in town, biyatches... gonna moderate more crapola up in here soon. Be prepared! :lol: :lol:

Miss Amber?

I'd just like to go on record and say that your fine and sexy display of keeping your pimp hand strong...was incredibly arousing! LOL! Thank you for putting this thread to rest, as it where!

Have a great evening, Miss!

Reactions: AmberCutie
I had a regular who I'm pretty sure is bipolar or has MPD or something. I'm not saying that to be an ass, I'm being serious. He's my highest and most frequent tipper of all time but he occasionally says shit that makes no sense. He has made up stories and all kinds of things. Like there's this one model that he regularly trolls, out of nowhere he'll be like "you're an ugly cunt, leave Kristin alone!" And I'm not sure where he's getting these ideas because the girl doesn't bother me. He also sent me a long email one day stating that he will continue to tip me well because he hates that the economy has lead women into doing this type of thing. I got majorly defensive about that one. I don't know what in the hell made him think I cam out of desperation, but I explained to him that I thank him for the help and his concern, but camming is my choice.

I had planned on having a talk with him and asking him to please think before he says things, but I haven't been regularly camming on the site he was on so I won't worry about it unless I return and the problem persists. If talking to him doesn't help, he will be banned. Nice guy, but it's not fair to make other members and models feel uncomfortable.

EDIT - I just now read all the drama on this thread. I really need to start reading every page before I say anything lol.

Are we still trying to use logic and reasoning to explain to this guy who functions under his own (different) brand of logic? Really, Horny, take a step back and look at the big picture instead of delving into definitions and details. Telling us the definition of a word we used (possibly incorrectly) doesn't change the idea behind what we are saying.

I can't believe we've let this thread go on for so long. I'm almost mad at myself for posting another reply.

Reactions: camstory
I'm not sure if folks have missed it but Amber banned Hornygods and put a stop to this thread a couple posts ago.

There is only one reason to ban a member:

he is interfering in a way the model finds unacceptable. The bans because the member keeps bringing up pedophilia? That's because it's interfering in either the atmosphere of the room, or in the mood of the model. The bans because a member is being insulting? again, interferes with the atmosphere or the room, and the mood of the model. Why are those things important? Well, the atmosphere will determine how much money we make or don't make. The mood usually determines that as well, but it's also about sanity.

So, someone is being an asshole while simultaneously providing the model with twice her daily goal every day? If he's not upsetting her sanity, I see no reason to ban him. After all, the only other reasons to ban him are monetary, and she's making enough. He hurts her friends? They stop coming around. But wait! If they really ARE friends, then they'll MFC mail her, or maybe even, *gasp* have a messenger for her! So they don't really need to be there to talk to her, they can talk to her outside the site. If they really want to tip her, they don't even have to be in the room.

Yes, some models prefer not to deal with the assholes. That's their choice. They will pick the atmosphere of their room over the money. Or, they can't deal with having this asshole in their room day after day. In that case, the disruption is of the model's sanity, which affects more than just cam-life. Then it becomes a problem, and they have to ban.

We can't look into the future. We have no way of knowing if this person will be back tomorrow, or if he'll stay for years. Maybe the model figures she can get her fans back when the asshole's gone. Don't we just wish the universe worked that way?

Reactions: SNATCH
hornygods said:

+ 'I'm creepy'. Eh?

Yep, and here's my evidence...

Uncomfortable' might be a little too general, but you're referencing two different periods. I made the model uncomfortable in a way that's very different to how the high-tipper made the room uncomfortable. One was just coming across as too attached, the other was harassing and flaming pretty much everyone else in the room. I'm the former.

IMO, these are the creepiest guys on MFC, the ones that enter a model's room and repeatedly express their undying love to the model and constantly try to meet up with her. Sounds like this is you.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Kradek
Now that Hornygods is banned and it's no longer about something personal, the topic of the thread is quite interesting!

It's weird how you can tell with some people that they're just a little off the loop. I have a few guys I've chatted to, and mostly you can almost instantly tell something isn't right. Usually they'll just say erratic random stuff that doesn't make any sense. Generally it's harmless and they're just a bit eccentric, but I still keep wary.
Pretty much every guy I've banned, it's been obvious why to me and everyone else in the room! But many don't understand why.

One that's almost even creepier is when you get someone who you used to talk to normally, but for whatever reason it doesn't work out/maybe there's a minor fall out and then they come back into your room like a month or two later and start going on about it/you in a really creepy manner! Instant ban!

Another one I will ban for is if someone continually complements me in a way that freaks me out! Had a guy doing it once, started fine, but kept going on about me being an angel, everyone else stopped talking, I didn't know what to say, felt a bit like running away, so I banned him. He couldn't understand why because from his point of view he was being sweet to me.

Honestly I have no idea how guys get banned from rooms, especially when they get personal about it afterwards!

But, here's a moron proof version of reasons most girls will ban/be annoyed.

1. Start insulting a girls work and what they do/make out they're cheap/stupid because of it. It amazes me how so many clearly moronic guys earning very little try claiming I'm stupid for what I do.

2. Insult the girls looks.

3. Spam the room.

4. Whine/generally be annoying without tipping.

5. Insult regulars/be disruptive

6. Freak the model out with weird behaviour. (If you're noticing the girls are getting freaked out by your language use, or you're getting banned seemingly for no reason, read through what you've written, think about the way you've said something. Don't obsess about it, just don't do it again. If you find you're obsessing, you also may have a problem and need to chill out.)

7. Saying anything personal about the model in public room

8. And well the obvious, begging without tipping etc

9. And yeah, talking about weird stuff like incest and pedophilia

10. Really imagine if you went up to a total stranger and said the things you're saying to a cam model and work out how it'd be received, many of those things aren't that different.

In life people should always think before they say stuff, and many guys lose that as soon as they're in a chatroom. Lots of guys act like banning is such a big deal! there are thousands and thousands of men going around mfcs, if you're a model and someone's annoying you/being idiotic, banning is just pressing a button, doesn't do anything to us if they're not tipping anyway, is more like swatting a fly.
There are much less guys though going around mfcs with lots of tokens, so yes, banning someone who's spending his tokens on you is a big deal, it'd take careful consideration.

:clap:

Well said Isabella!

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Excellent list Isabella! That really hit the nail on the head and is pretty stinking accurate for why most members would get banned. :) There are always a few shades in there, but that covered it for the most part and should apply to the majority of members. :clap:

Seriously! Thinking about tattooing this across my whole back for constant room reminder. :lol: Really nice Isabella!

Isabella_deL said:
Now that Hornygods is banned and it's no longer about something personal, the topic of the thread is quite interesting!

It's weird how you can tell with some people that they're just a little off the loop. I have a few guys I've chatted to, and mostly you can almost instantly tell something isn't right. Usually they'll just say erratic random stuff that doesn't make any sense. Generally it's harmless and they're just a bit eccentric, but I still keep wary.
Pretty much every guy I've banned, it's been obvious why to me and everyone else in the room! But many don't understand why.

One that's almost even creepier is when you get someone who you used to talk to normally, but for whatever reason it doesn't work out/maybe there's a minor fall out and then they come back into your room like a month or two later and start going on about it/you in a really creepy manner! Instant ban!

Another one I will ban for is if someone continually complements me in a way that freaks me out! Had a guy doing it once, started fine, but kept going on about me being an angel, everyone else stopped talking, I didn't know what to say, felt a bit like running away, so I banned him. He couldn't understand why because from his point of view he was being sweet to me.

Honestly I have no idea how guys get banned from rooms, especially when they get personal about it afterwards!

But, here's a moron proof version of reasons most girls will ban/be annoyed.

1. Start insulting a girls work and what they do/make out they're cheap/stupid because of it. It amazes me how so many clearly moronic guys earning very little try claiming I'm stupid for what I do.

2. Insult the girls looks.

3. Spam the room.

4. Whine/generally be annoying without tipping.

5. Insult regulars/be disruptive

6. Freak the model out with weird behaviour. (If you're noticing the girls are getting freaked out by your language use, or you're getting banned seemingly for no reason, read through what you've written, think about the way you've said something. Don't obsess about it, just don't do it again. If you find you're obsessing, you also may have a problem and need to chill out.)

7. Saying anything personal about the model in public room

8. And well the obvious, begging without tipping etc

9. And yeah, talking about weird stuff like incest and pedophilia

10. Really imagine if you went up to a total stranger and said the things you're saying to a cam model and work out how it'd be received, many of those things aren't that different.

In life people should always think before they say stuff, and many guys lose that as soon as they're in a chatroom. Lots of guys act like banning is such a big deal! there are thousands and thousands of men going around mfcs, if you're a model and someone's annoying you/being idiotic, banning is just pressing a button, doesn't do anything to us if they're not tipping anyway, is more like swatting a fly.
There are much less guys though going around mfcs with lots of tokens, so yes, banning someone who's spending his tokens on you is a big deal, it'd take careful consideration.

From the members side. There is a group of members on MFC that hang out on MFC because they are socially awkward and struggle with interaction with women. Banning is kind of a big deal to them because it's not that they don't think about what to say, it's just that they think what they are saying is clever, funny, or helpful. Some of these guys get to a point where they think a model really likes them and he is really helping her, when in all actuality he is the cause of a lot of the "rough times". It's the nature of MFC that at first a model would be nice to these guys and they kind of latch on to that thinking things are going well. MFC is kind of set up for the socially awkward to go on thinking they are a great addition to the room until it all comes to a head and gets to be to much for the model and she has no choice but to ban him. I'm not saying models shouldn't ban the individual or in any way saying they are in the right, just trying to point out why banning can be considered a big deal on the members side.

You're right Victor, some of the guys are just socially awkward, a bit sad, maybe a little bit unhinged. I get that all the time, and I am willing to humour guys to a point. But, men latching on can be dangerous to models. I feel for them I do, but if they're not offering me anything in return I am not a mental health nurse, and I am not running a charity for socially awkward/lonely men either.

I do like the aspect of the job that I can help make guys who don't have much self confidence/don't feel accepted feel that bit better about life etc. I like that I've helped some of my regulars through tough times where work has been difficult/they've had bad break ups.

But there is a massive difference between being socially awkward and having such a total lack of empathy that they can't even begin to understand the models point of view (especially when we offer it so diligently!) that they go and get themselves banned and then write horrible messages everywhere about how it totally wasn't their fault. Accepting responsibility for ones actions is a good thing, not a bad one, why do people not seem to get that?

You've also got to remember that many members may be socially awkward, but most models are not and are extremely sharp when it comes to social situations. Guys like this often imply the girls are stupid, this is so far from the truth (Do you know how much maths I do during countdowns?!) I don't know academically how bright the girls are, besides doing a lot of maths, but to make money on this there has to be a lot of social intelligence. The girls pick up on negative very quickly. It's strange to say, but I can usually tell pretty quickly when someone just has bad social skills but is positive and happy, and when someone has bad social skills but is on a negative. If you are on a negative, whether or not it'll hurt your feelings, no offence to anyone, but your feelings are irrelevant.

Oh I totally agree, i'm not putting any blame on the model for it playing out that way. It just the nature of MFC that someone with a social disorder can fall into a bad situation and not totally know what just happened. I'm one of the people that hangs out on MFC because of a social anxiety disorder. I'm prone to really bad panic attacks and it makes dating extremely difficult for me. MFC is an outlet where I can hang out with a beautiful, intelligent woman for a night and not have to worry about it beyond that. MFC has been a godsend for me and I've met a few people both models and members that I would consider good friend. MFC and my dysfunction go well together, for some people I don't think that is the case.

victor0021 said:
Oh I totally agree, i'm not putting any blame on the model for it playing out that way. It just the nature of MFC that someone with a social disorder can fall into a bad situation and not totally know what just happened. I'm one of the people that hangs out on MFC because of a social anxiety disorder. I'm prone to really bad panic attacks and it makes dating extremely difficult for me. MFC is an outlet where I can hang out with a beautiful, intelligent woman for a night and not have to worry about it beyond that. MFC has been a godsend for me and I've met a few people both models and members that I would consider good friend. MFC and my dysfunction go well together, for some people I don't think that is the case.

I like your attitude :) I think sometimes you get guys who rather than having your attitude of being thankful that you have somewhere that you can spend time with beautiful, chatty girls, they seem to think because these beautiful chatty girls are there being dangled in front of them they have some kind of right to their attention. Or maybe because they're insecure and have been rejected by women before they hold a lot of anger. Meaning they flip out as soon as the model questions their actions.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Isabella_deL

Speaking of socially awkward, I just remembered another regular I used to have. I would have 200+ people in my chat room and he always thought I was talking to him, no matter what I said. I could say "Brittany, you have such a pretty pussy!" and he would be like "What? Kristin you're so silly, I don't have a pussy! x" (he always put an x at the end of his sentence). And then I would be like "sweetheart I wasn't talking to you" He would then spend 15 minutes apologizing. But it wasn't just me, he though EVERYONE in the room was talking to him and he was always so confused. It was like the worst case of selective hearing and reading I've ever seen. I did a c2c show with him once and he kept scratching his head, looking at his fingernails, then biting them - through the entire 15 minute show. It was gross, and so weird but that just proved to me that there was obviously something not right with him so I didn't want to be too mean. I wanted to ban him, but I felt really bad. I haven't talked to him in months and he still sends me a poem once every two days or so.

victor0021 said:
From the members side. There is a group of members on MFC that hang out on MFC because they are socially awkward and struggle with interaction with women. Banning is kind of a big deal to them because it's not that they don't think about what to say, it's just that they think what they are saying is clever, funny, or helpful. Some of these guys get to a point where they think a model really likes them and he is really helping her, when in all actuality he is the cause of a lot of the "rough times". It's the nature of MFC that at first a model would be nice to these guys and they kind of latch on to that thinking things are going well. MFC is kind of set up for the socially awkward to go on thinking they are a great addition to the room until it all comes to a head and gets to be to much for the model and she has no choice but to ban him. I'm not saying models shouldn't ban the individual or in any way saying they are in the right, just trying to point out why banning can be considered a big deal on the members side.
Whoa dude, I think I may have made a post nearly identical to this in another thread somewhere. Get outta my head! :)

Kristin Paige said:
Speaking of socially awkward, I just remembered another regular I used to have. I would have 200+ people in my chat room and he always thought I was talking to him, no matter what I said. I could say "Brittany, you have such a pretty pussy!" and he would be like "What? Kristin you're so silly, I don't have a pussy! x" (he always put an x at the end of his sentence). And then I would be like "sweetheart I wasn't talking to you" He would then spend 15 minutes apologizing. But it wasn't just me, he though EVERYONE in the room was talking to him and he was always so confused. It was like the worst case of selective hearing and reading I've ever seen. I did a c2c show with him once and he kept scratching his head, looking at his fingernails, then biting them - through the entire 15 minute show. It was gross, and so weird but that just proved to me that there was obviously something not right with him so I didn't want to be too mean. I wanted to ban him, but I felt really bad. I haven't talked to him in months and he still sends me a poem once every two days or so.
I think I could handle 2... maybe 3 days max of this. Just reading your short description made my want to punch my computer.

I must not be the norm, because I'm a socially awkward camgirl!

One of the ways in which camming has helped me is to sharpen my social skills. Unfortunately, Streamate doesn't really require them, so since I left MFC my social skills have been sliding back to... nonexistant x.x THIS HAS TO CHANGE!

I'm the girl that fell for everything about 20 times before figuring out the con.

I'm the girl that makes excuses for the members.

But the member that takes everything as being said to them, even when I made it really fucking clear who I was talking to is going to get ridiculed in my room. Because the one thing I can't stand is the appearance of arrogance. And that's what I'd take that for. The first bit will be "honey, the world doesn't revolve around you. There are lots of other guys in this room. If you don't understand what I'm saying, it's probably because I'm saying it to someone else. If you want to be sure what I say is to you, take me private." And I will leave it at that, and ignore their "what? wait, what?" after that (unless it really was to them).

I've run across this a few times, and that's always how I handled it. They either wised up or left... On streamate, it's easier to excuse them, because in Classic chat they really can't tell how many other guys are looking. So then I explain that we're in public, so other guys may be watching, and since it's classic chat, they can't see what other people say unless they log out. And since the guests can see what's written, they can't assume that anything they say is private, so they should take me pvt or exl if they don't want anyone else to see.

I'm also in the socially awkward circle of cam girls but mine is the Class Clown type.
I seem very outgoing and fun but in all actuality I'm terribly self conscious and worried about people liking me. Combine that with growing up in a drama geek household and I'm... JJ!
I love to talk to people and socialize outside but it takes me a while to drop the "show" and let myself chill out. I'm known for making inappropriate jokes about killing hookers while dancing in the grocery store aisles, maybe it's derived from the heavy amounts of bullying I received as a kid but I guess it's me, considering our experiences growing up build the people we are I just accept that I am a socially awkward person.

I go through random bouts of social anxiety. Generally, I'm fine, but then I'll go through a stretch where I just don't feel particularly comfortable going to a pub or a club or whatever where I know there's gonna be a lot of people. Not to the point where it's so bad that I won't go out at all but bad enough for it to make me not enjoy socialising. I guess I'm lucky in that it never seems to last long and doesn't happen very often. It's just sucky when it does.

I have social anxiety and want to start punching people when there are too many of them too close to me. Walmart on the first of the month - NOT happening, you won't find me there. Festivals and fairs are difficult for me, but I can manage. I am a major people watcher, but I prefer to do it from a distance. In a crowd, I feel like everyone is in my way and I'm in theirs. Surprisingly, I love boardwalks but I think it's because they're pretty well organized and people tend to walk with the flow of traffic, unlike in a busy grocery store or something.

JoleneJolene said:
I love to talk to people and socialize outside but it takes me a while to drop the "show" and let myself chill out. I'm known for making inappropriate jokes about killing hookers while dancing in the grocery store aisles, maybe it's derived from the heavy amounts of bullying I received as a kid but I guess it's me, considering our experiences growing up build the people we are I just accept that I am a socially awkward person.

Hello, JJ! My name is Jack. And I too...am a socially awkward person! LOL. Seriously, I couldn't have said that, any better. I've dealt with a lot of similar issues, growing up. Which makes me...Jack!

:thumbleft:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
ComicOzzie said:
bud9752 said:
just from a premium's point of view, (MFC) for all the premium's in the room, there is an IGNORE function that you can use to ignore anything that the "asshat" says, you don't see what he is doing and you can enjoy the model without seeing the crap he is doing. You click on the persons name and when the popup window appears just click "Ignore User (ignore)" and POOF he is gone from your chat page. hope this helps any member having a problem and wanting to view a model without the hassle. :twocents-02cents:

I use this function all the time. The only downside is when the model is having a conversation with the ignored asshat, and I only hear one side of it. That can get very confusing because I don't know what it is she is responding to.
Wow so that explains why you never respond to my greetings ;( lol

Kristin Paige said:
I haven't talked to him in months and he still sends me a poem once every two days or so.
Don't suppose we could convince you to share some? :whistle:

Reactions: ComicOzzie
Jupiter551 said:
Kristin Paige said:
I haven't talked to him in months and he still sends me a poem once every two days or so.
Don't suppose we could convince you to share some? :whistle:
Sure, why not?
[5/2/2012 9:08:44 PM] Member: Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it`s what you are expected to give -- which is everything.
[5/9/2012 3:44:04 PM] Member: I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday... (heart)
[5/9/2012 3:54:09 PM] Member: sweetie? x
[5/9/2012 3:54:24 PM] Member: if u busy tell me and we chat again soon and wish ya a good day! x
[5/9/2012 3:54:35 PM] Member: as, iam off 2 the gym soon .. :p
[5/9/2012 4:01:50 PM] Member: PS: It's good to miss someone sometimes, even if it hurts your heart.. (heart)
[5/12/2012 11:01:40 PM] Member: I might smile, but am sad. I might laugh, but am crying. I might live on, but inside am dying, dying to be with you. Missing you, my love. .. :)
[5/12/2012 11:03:34 PM] Member: uuhh! uhh! - its ur birthday soon tho.. (^)
[5/15/2012 4:54:05 PM] Member: I may not be saying this everyday. But I want to Thank You for all that you do! I Miss You! ;(
[5/16/2012 12:51:08 AM] Member: uhh! its ur BIRTHDAY tomorrow.. hehe
[5/16/2012 7:16:08 PM] Member: (^) Ha.. Ha.. Happy Birthday!
[5/16/2012 7:16:47 PM] Member: PS: Check my cute poem as i promised ya on ur page ! or in ur inbox ? :D
[5/17/2012 8:09:05 PM] Member: heey, BIRTHDAY-girl! :*
[5/17/2012 8:10:32 PM] Kristin Paige: Thank you :)
[5/17/2012 8:16:12 PM] Member: u welcome.. darling! x
[5/18/2012 12:54:30 PM] Member: hi, Kristin.. :)
[5/18/2012 12:55:13 PM] Member: i just stop by and see how u doing and how ur birthday was and if u like a chat u know where iam.. okay? x
[5/19/2012 10:35:37 PM] Member: heey.. Kristin! :*
[5/21/2012 9:47:16 PM] Member: Love works like magic. Everything seems different. When two heart unite, it is the most beautiful thing in the whole world. It's pure and divine. I feel magical... (heart)
[5/21/2012 9:54:17 PM] *** Call from Member ***
[5/23/2012 8:21:21 PM] Member: i was not sure 2 click *I LIKE* on ur page as u mite think iam a WIREDO! lol x
[5/25/2012 5:46:17 PM] Member: I love the sun for days, the moon for nights and you forever.. (sun)
[5/28/2012 6:28:40 PM] Member: Whoo hoo.. Kristin? :*
[5/28/2012 6:28:58 PM] Member: if u there or see this.. do u fancy a chat, plz? :)
[5/29/2012 10:38:10 AM] Member: go' morning.. sunshine.. (sun)
[5/29/2012 10:38:16 AM] Member: The sound of your heartbeat, is like music to me... (music)
[6/1/2012 6:40:46 PM] Member: Happy National Donut Day! :p
[6/2/2012 3:57:05 PM] Member: if u there or see this.. *THANKS!* for our chat on CAM4 last nite.. (heart) (I was doing a public show)
[6/2/2012 3:58:45 PM] Kristin Paige: Hey Dee how are you?
[6/2/2012 3:59:09 PM] Member: aaw.. bless ya! x
[6/2/2012 4:10:24 PM] Member: aahh.. check out my new "statuse" on FB too as i guess u like it too.. :p
[6/2/2012 5:04:32 PM] Member: ...
[6/2/2012 5:04:34 PM] Member: honey?
[6/2/2012 5:05:15 PM] Member: kiss.. kiss..
[7/7/2012 5:40:50 PM] Member: You're the one who holds the key to my heart. Thinking of You! (hug)
[7/13/2012 7:45:17 PM] Member: Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world.
[7/22/2012 9:58:07 PM] Member: Life is sweet with a smile... But it's sweeter with a smile that comes from the heart!! (inlove)
[7/23/2012 10:38:03 PM] Member: 1 Year, 12 months, 365 Days, 8760 Hours, 525600 Minutes, 3153600 Seconds, Every Day, Every Night & Everytime, I Always Miss You!
[7/25/2012 12:44:24 PM] Member: Evertime I see you my heart smiles.. *WINK!
[7/29/2012 10:16:41 PM] Member: Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul!
[8/2/2012 11:43:44 AM] Member: When I miss you...I look up into the sky and know at some point...you'll be looking up at the same sky...while God watches over us both...while I'm missing you.
[8/3/2012 1:11:18 AM] Member: You haven't heard from me in a while.................i know ..but just know you are in my heart 4ever and tonight so baby good night
[8/18/2012 6:15:15 PM] Member: Finding a true friend is like panning for gold. You have to sift through the fakes to find the real ones.. :*
[8/18/2012 7:00:49 PM] Member: ...
[8/18/2012 7:00:51 PM] Member: when i close my eyes before sleeping i watch u in the dark, When im sleeping i watch u in my dreams, When i open my eyes i found u before my eyes..And then I start Missing u for all the Day

I'm expecting the day to come where I read one that says something along the lines of "Roses are red violets are blue, I'll make you love me if it's the last thing I do" sent with a photo of him with a gun to his head.

my god, that guy is like a scmaltzy one-liner machine, he needs to work for Hallmark or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.